Disgusting Luo rituals, you will vomit on video

Politics
True RV
Level: Council of the gods

Disgusting Luo rituals, you will vomit on video

Unread post by True RV » Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:33 am

Kenya widows fight sexual 'cleansing' practice

A group of women in western Kenya are fighting "widow-cleansing", a traditional ritual practised by Luo ethnic communities in some of the poorer, more rural areas of the country.
The ritual requires women to have sex - often with strangers - when their husbands die.
The men who "cleanse" them are sometimes HIV-positive and do not use protection.
Fifty-year-old mother and grandmother, Pamela, tells her story and the story of the Kenyan widows club trying to create change.

http://www.bbc.com/news/av/world-africa ... g-practice
-TRV -

Gumzo

Re: Disgusting Luo rituals, you will vomit on video

Unread post by Gumzo » Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:47 am

Look for some positive stuff about our LUO brothers and post it here.

you will feel better

Respectfully;
When you see hyenas fighting among themselves just know your goat has been eaten ~ Kalenjin Proverb

walahu

Unread post by walahu » Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:34 am

So NOT cleansing Sexualy with a Stranger is NEGATIVE?
Are you cleansed? Wotchi wangu...
Last edited by walahu on Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:36 am, edited 2 times in total.
ukileta nyokos
My Kenya voted, NO to COONISM!!Raila is KAPUT!, .

True RV

Unread post by True RV » Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:19 am

Walahu et al,
this story is broadcast on BBC website for entire world to see the identity of the Luo culture: simply rotten. I wonder if Fidel's wife from Eritrea was also "cleansed" this way
-TRV -

RV Heavy hitter!

Unread post by RV Heavy hitter! » Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:29 am

Disgusting animals churning out HIV babies. Where is the business community to bring civilization to these animals?
With Love, Marriage is the most amazing event in one's life, the foundation of happiness, joy and success. , RVhh!
Natukae kwa Undugu, Amani na UHURU Muigai.'' - The National Anthem of Kenya

Logan

Unread post by Logan » Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:32 pm

This is what should make you retards wanna throw up, but ya'll retarded anyway..... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Logan wrote:
Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:27 pm
Re: Just Flew Back "HOME" From That Hell Hole Called GEMA's Heaven..
This is Kenyatta Hospital patients sleeping on the floor. The Largest Referral Hospital in GEMA Heaven.

And here you will find KENYANS from all tribes wallowing in pain, calling out for imaginary nurses, and hoping to see a doctor who has never existed! This is where poor Kenyans go to pay for the sins of entertaining mediocre leadership since independence! You'll hear Wanjiku screaming out for a nurse and Atieno reminding her that "hakuna nurse!" Only in Kenya you can be a chief surgeon at Kenyatta hospital because you come from a ruling tribe with a diploma in gardening

This is also the same country with several dollar billionaires. Surprisingly, some of the billionaires are political leaders. If you ask how they made the billions you will be attacked, not by the leaders but by fellow Kenyans who are their supporters. I'm sure you can see such attacks in some comments here.

Right outside the hospital Kamau and Rotich will want to kill others because Uhuru and Ruto must lead the ramshackle! :P

"Elect" Clowns, you get a circus! The only power we can share with Jubilee is Electricity. ~ Raila Amollo Odinga :D

Mheshimiwa

Unread post by Mheshimiwa » Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:04 am

The horror!! The annoying thing is that they always refer to them as Kenyans.
There is no hope for the Kenyan brand and image with this sort of marketing. I avoid watching these videos for sanity sake. I have noticed for the past few years BBC and other stations are obsessed with that region, BBC might as well build offices there.

okoths72

Unread post by okoths72 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:41 am

So who are kenyans the kikuyus cooking with panadol or transformer oil or the so called Kale warriors yes the predominant illiterates who kill women and children?

Or those ugly Athletes? Kenya inashida kweli. I always tell people that not all kenyas look like that.
My friends ask me why I don't look like those Athletes (ugly) but I tell them that those are forest people.
Mheshimiwa wrote:
Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:04 am
The horror!! The annoying thing is that they always refer to them as Kenyans.
There is no hope for the Kenyan brand and image with this sort of marketing. I avoid watching these videos for sanity sake. I have noticed for the past few years BBC and other stations are obsessed with that region, BBC might as well build offices there.

True RV

Unread post by True RV » Sat Dec 09, 2017 2:15 am

This ritual of "cleansing" by Luos is categorized as Domestic violence in The Protection Against Domestic Violence Act 2015.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... nceAct2015

---------------------------------The Protection against Domestic Violence 2015, Chapter 3----------------------------------------

3.Meaning of domestic violence

In this Act, “violence” means—
(a) abuse that includes—
(i) child marriage;
(ii) female genital mutilation;
(iii) forced marriage;
(iv) forced wife inheritance;
(v) interference from in-laws;
(vi) sexual violence within marriage;
(vii) virginity testing; and
(viii) widow cleansing;
(b) damage to property;
(c) defilement;
(d) depriving the applicant of or hindering the applicant from access to or a reasonable share of the facilities associated with the applicant's place of residence;
(e) economic abuse;
(f) emotional or psychological abuse;
(g) forcible entry into the applicant's residence where the parties do not share the same residence;
(h) harassment;
(i) incest;
(j) intimidation;
(k) physical abuse;
(l) sexual abuse;
(m) stalking;
(n) verbal abuse; or
(o) any other conduct against a person, where such conduct harms or may cause imminent harm to the safety, health, or well-being of the person.

(2) "Domestic violence", in relation to any person, means violence against that person, or threat of violence or of imminent danger to that person, by any other person with whom that person is, or has been, in a domestic relationship.

(3) Despite subsection (1)(f), a person psychologically abuses a child if that person—
(a) causes or allows the child to see or hear the physical, sexual, or psychological abuse of a person with whom the child has a domestic relationship; or
(b) puts the child or allows the child to be put at risk of seeing or hearing the physical, sexual, or psychological abuse of a person with whom the child has a domestic relationship, but the person who suffers the abuse shall not be regarded as having caused or allowed the child to see or hear the abuse or as having put the child, or allowed the child to be put, at risk of seeing or hearing the abuse.

(4) Despite subsection (1)—
(a) a single act may amount to abuse; and
(b) a number of acts that form part of a pattern of behaviour may amount to abuse, even when some or all of those acts, when considered in isolation, may appear to be minor or trivial.

(5) Behaviour may be psychological abuse for the purposes of subsection (1) even if it does not involve actual or threatened physical or sexual abuse.

(6) Conduct constituting domestic violence does not by that reason alone cease to constitute an offence under any other law and any such conduct may, despite this Act, be dealt with in accordance with any other law

Attachments
Domestic violence.JPG
Domestic violence.JPG (26.17 KiB) Viewed 135 times
-TRV -

Logan

Unread post by Logan » Sat Dec 09, 2017 4:32 pm

Logan wrote:
Sat Dec 09, 2017 4:30 pm
Re: Just 4 Laughs..
:lol:

"Elect" Clowns, you get a circus! The only power we can share with Jubilee is Electricity. ~ Raila Amollo Odinga :D