NHIF Regional Office in Kisumu Employing Strictly Kyuks and Kales

Politics
kneegrow
Level: Imperial Majesty

NHIF Regional Office in Kisumu Employing Strictly Kyuks and Kales

Unread post by kneegrow » Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:48 am

This needs to be resisted. The just created Western Kenya regional office housed at Kenya Re Plaza in Kisumu is employing only kyuks and kales. I went to the office to sort out card issues but what I saw left a bitter taste in my mouth.

Somebody needs to make some noise the way Ranguma made noise when Uchumi KISUMU branch employed only kyuks. Now, do't mistake me for a tribalist. I just loathe tribalism, nepotism, sexisim etc.

okoths72
Level: Council of the gods

Re: NHIF Regional Office in Kisumu Employing Strictly Kyuks and Kales

Unread post by okoths72 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:41 am

Peace loving Luos will continue to suffer in a country like kenya.
Exclusive luos or Luhyas working in a government office would not happen in kiambu or nyeri. Why are they letting it happen in kisumu? Its not that those people working there have any expertise that luosin in kisumu lack. Most of them are illiterate idiots they should go back to where they came from.
Let the government close that place if they so wish.

sms
Level: Imperial Majesty

Unread post by sms » Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:53 pm

okoths72 wrote:
Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:41 am
Exclusive luos or Luhyas working in a government office would not happen in kiambu or nyeri. Why are they letting it happen in kisumu? Its not that those people working there have any expertise that luosin in kisumu lack. Most of them are illiterate idiots they should go back to where they came from.

Kikuyus must really make you feel hopeless! How can you let your hatred get to these dangerous levels? You are going to kill yourself soon. Mind your own fucking business, fool.
aliaR Ojinga.........killing Kenyans since 1982.

okoths72

Unread post by okoths72 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:38 pm

I cannot kill myself it will be a waste.
sms wrote:
Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:53 pm
okoths72 wrote:

Kikuyus must really make you feel hopeless! How can you let your hatred get to these dangerous levels? You are going to kill yourself soon. Mind your own fucking business, fool.

walahu

Unread post by walahu » Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:19 am

okoths72 wrote:
Imagine you would consider me a God if I gave you 50k in return for your life..🙊
ukileta nyokos
My Kenya voted, NO to COONISM!!Raila is KAPUT!, .