Raila donates a measly shs 50,000 to the families of his dead followers

Politics
Jackal
Level: Council of the gods

Re: Raila donates a measly shs 50,000 to the families of his dead followers

Unread post by Jackal » Sat Dec 09, 2017 1:37 am

Those people died because Raila wanted to make a grand entry to console himself after his miserable failure in the US where no govt officials would even shake his hand. Those youths were mobilized by Railas ODM whip masters. They were ordered to defy police, attack police with stones and lied to that they would be protected from death by witchcraft chats of tialala and Tibim. These deaths are Railas responsibility yet all he claims to give each family is 50 000 Kshs. I bet few will be lucky to even get it given Railas reputation for selfishness and miserliness. Yet Raila is building a billion shilling home in Kisumu. So Railas bargain with luo families is give me the lives of your sons to help me get rich and I will give you 50 0000 shs to help bury them. Ojinga has found fools to weaponize.
JahKisumu wrote:
Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:49 pm
The foot soldiers try to create an 'enigma' for this loser. Ati 215 families + 50K! Try 12x50,000=600K. Isitoshe; it's their own money that they were conned/contributed to the "cause" via paybill. :lol:
Did you really think you were addressing another conference for the gullible wafuwasi from Orange House? Recalculate and come again.
Forwardoh wrote:
Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:15 am
Give 215 families 50,000 each amounts to 10M. what is shameful about having only 10M in your pocket to donate :?:
Not everyone has access to a state secret account. (Sh2.7bn secret Uhuru, Ruto budget revealed),

What is shameful is unlawfully helping yourself to wananchi taxes and those giving themselves power to take the lives of others. Needless loss of life.
koblo wrote:
Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:06 am
http://www.nation.co.ke/news/Raila-Odin ... index.html

Yesterday, each family of the dead received a measly 50,000 shs for losing their loved one on behalf of Raila. :!: :!: :!: This is six days before he sends another wave of death to his followers with a not necessary swearing in on Dec 12
Faith, like a jackal, feeds among the tombs, and even from these dead doubts she gathers her most vital hope.

- Herman Melville, Moby Dick
Vita enim mortuorum in memoria vivorum est posita.

koblo
Level: Lord Barons

Re: Raila donates a measly shs 50,000 to the families of his dead followers

Unread post by koblo » Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:38 am

Jackal wrote:
Sat Dec 09, 2017 1:37 am
So Railas bargain with luo families is give me the lives of your sons to help me get rich and I will give you 50 0000 shs to help bury them. Ojinga has found fools to weaponize.
It is common knowledge that Uhuru and Ruto are corrupt to high hell. But to unseat the two will require a massive awareness and revulsion to corruption across the Kenyan pysche. While Raila has a massive and cult like following among his base (Nyanza), he should have seen in the repeat elections that he does not have the critical mass all over Kenya to change the status quo. If he did, more areas than Nyanza would have kept IEBC away. It looks like voters in other areas bite his message, but are not willing to risk their lives to change the regime.

It is therefore a little selfish that he has planned another coronation (accompanied possibly by death to his followers) just to assuage his ego and irritate Uhuruto. A good leader knows when it is futile to unnecessarily lose foot soldiers. Kenyans have shown Odinga that they would rather the hyena they know than a bush dog they know too.

Finally, I don't know whether Raila has ever considered that he should have decided to boycott the elections when Msando was killed. There was enough anger across the land at that time; that a decision to boycott the elections until this murder was solved would have portrayed him more a man of principle, than these handouts of 50,000 he is dishing out to families of people that would not have died if he had not been so self centered.