New & Improved Irreducible Minimum

Politics
NattyDread
Level: Council of the gods

New & Improved Irreducible Minimum

Unread post by NattyDread » Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:16 pm

He said unless President Uhuru Kenyatta reaches out to him in person, he will go ahead with his swearing-in ceremony next Tuesday.

"Let them charge me for treason. I am ready," he told envoys led by US ambassador Robert Godec on Friday.

The NASA leader met with them a day after telling the US off for interfering with Kenya's affairs.

He told the US on Thursday that the country and its citizens can solve their own problems and need not be told to abide by the constitution.
https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2017/12 ... s_c1682315

This guy is so desperate and frustrated. UhuRuto continue to ignore him and the West has no sympathy left to accommodate his mood swings. The saddest part is that the parade of coffins yesterday yielded very little attention.

Looks like only provoking a massacre on 12/12 could work, but Jubilee and the uniformed corps are ready for anything.
:evil: JaKuon Slayer Extraordinaire :twisted:

AntiHubris

Re: New & Improved Irreducible Minimum

Unread post by AntiHubris » Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:41 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: babuu plans to swear himself as "president of people's assemblies" thereby staying within the law and appeasing the herd. Much ado about nothing.
NattyDread wrote:
Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:16 pm
He said unless President Uhuru Kenyatta reaches out to him in person, he will go ahead with his swearing-in ceremony next Tuesday.

"Let them charge me for treason. I am ready," he told envoys led by US ambassador Robert Godec on Friday.

The NASA leader met with them a day after telling the US off for interfering with Kenya's affairs.

He told the US on Thursday that the country and its citizens can solve their own problems and need not be told to abide by the constitution.

This guy is so desperate and frustrated. UhuRuto continue to ignore him and the West has no sympathy left to accommodate his mood swings. The saddest part is that the parade of coffins yesterday yielded very little attention.

Looks like only provoking a massacre on 12/12 could work, but Jubilee and the uniformed corps are ready for anything.

Logan

Unread post by Logan » Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:46 pm

:lol:

ImageImage
"Elect" Clowns, you get a circus! The only power we can share with Jubilee is Electricity. ~ Raila Amollo Odinga :D

RV Heavy hitter!

Unread post by RV Heavy hitter! » Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:57 pm

Logan wrote:
Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:46 pm

ImageImage
:lol: :lol: :lol: Illegal swearing in that Ojinga himself is pulling all the stops to dodge it.
With Love, Marriage is the most amazing event in one's life, the foundation of happiness, joy and success. , RVhh!
Natukae kwa Undugu, Amani na UHURU Muigai.'' - The National Anthem of Kenya

NattyDread

Unread post by NattyDread » Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:59 pm

I'm still struggling to figure out what Uhuru reaching out in person to JaKuon entails.

Should he be invited to State House and allowed to sit at that desk for a photo, the way those elated schoolkids do? Alternatevely, should he be received like those new foreign envoys who presented their credentials to UK today?

Peoples Ambassador from non-voting Bondo.

Logan

Unread post by Logan » Fri Dec 08, 2017 3:36 pm

SENIOR STATE COUNSEL ORENGO SHEDS MORE LIGHT ON THE TASK AHEAD!

"...I have heard several legal minds in the country interpreting the constitution in their own fashion to justify their ill-intentions.
In fact, they go to the extent of rubbishing our plans to swear in Raila Odinga on 12th December. I want to disagree with them sharply.
There is a special provision of the law on national governance which some of my learned friends including Githu Muigai seem not to understand.
It's the same provision that I intend to quote on the day of Raila's inaugural - many will be shocked on that day.
There are hundreds of senior counsels in this country but it must not be forgotten that even amongst ourselves, we differ in the jurisprudential understanding of the legal philosophy. I will not tell you specifically where in the law, the swearing in of Raila is anchored.
I will drop it as a bombshell on that material day. You're all invited to witness this historic occasion."

Senior Counsel-
JAB Orengo.

RV Heavy hitter! wrote:
Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:57 pm
Logan wrote:
Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:46 pm

ImageImage
:lol: :lol: :lol: Illegal swearing in that Ojinga himself is pulling all the stops to dodge it.
"Elect" Clowns, you get a circus! The only power we can share with Jubilee is Electricity. ~ Raila Amollo Odinga :D

Jackal

Unread post by Jackal » Sat Dec 09, 2017 1:53 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :roll: :roll:

Senior counsel Orengo advised senile Babu o boycott election. Orengo master mind had found a secret legal provision that would have meant the election would be cancelled and a fresh one ordered in 90 days. :D :D :lol: :lol: :oops: :oops: It is a wonder that senile old Baba is still relying on that legal monkey for advice.

Raila Advisor. Senior Counsel James Orengo
ImageHow did that work out for Babu.
Logan wrote:
Fri Dec 08, 2017 3:36 pm
SENIOR STATE COUNSEL ORENGO SHEDS MORE LIGHT ON THE TASK AHEAD!

"...I have heard several legal minds in the country interpreting the constitution in their own fashion to justify their ill-intentions.
In fact, they go to the extent of rubbishing our plans to swear in Raila Odinga on 12th December. I want to disagree with them sharply.
There is a special provision of the law on national governance which some of my learned friends including Githu Muigai seem not to understand.
It's the same provision that I intend to quote on the day of Raila's inaugural - many will be shocked on that day.
There are hundreds of senior counsels in this country but it must not be forgotten that even amongst ourselves, we differ in the jurisprudential understanding of the legal philosophy. I will not tell you specifically where in the law, the swearing in of Raila is anchored.
I will drop it as a bombshell on that material day. You're all invited to witness this historic occasion."

Senior Counsel-
JAB Orengo.

RV Heavy hitter! wrote:
Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:57 pm

Faith, like a jackal, feeds among the tombs, and even from these dead doubts she gathers her most vital hope.

- Herman Melville, Moby Dick
Vita enim mortuorum in memoria vivorum est posita.

YellowOne
Level: Imperial Majesty

Unread post by YellowOne » Sat Dec 09, 2017 11:00 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
some would say Orengo is thinking outside the box. that he is a genius. most wood seek to steer him and guide him breath without harming himself

Logan wrote:
Fri Dec 08, 2017 3:36 pm

Senior Counsel-
JAB Orengo.
`/ [- |_ |_ () \/\/ () |\| [-

Logan

Unread post by Logan » Sat Dec 09, 2017 11:09 am

Counties On The List Supporting the inauguration of People’s president Raila on Tuesday 12 December. :P

1. Siaya County
2. Vihiga County
3. Homabay County
4. Kakamega County
5. Busia County
6. Bungoma County
7. Migori County
8. Kisumu County
9. Mombasa County
10. Kitui County
11. Makueni County
12. Kilifi County
13. Kwale County
14. Machakos County
15.Mandera County

NattyDread

Unread post by NattyDread » Sat Dec 09, 2017 1:25 pm

Logan wrote:
Sat Dec 09, 2017 11:09 am
Counties On The List Supporting the inauguration of People’s president Raila on Tuesday 12 December. :P

1. Siaya County
2. Vihiga County
3. Homabay County
4. Kakamega County
5. Busia County
6. Bungoma County
7. Migori County
8. Kisumu County
9. Mombasa County
10. Kitui County
11. Makueni County
12. Kilifi County
13. Kwale County
14. Machakos County
15.Mandera County
15/47*100=31%, exactly the percentage that keeps cropping up in elections and random Star polls. Where is that oft-cited majority?

pj wa njambi
Level: Imperial Majesty

Unread post by pj wa njambi » Sat Dec 09, 2017 1:50 pm

Resistance Is Futile – You Will Be Assimilated - You all belong to JP Government - You must comply! 8-)
Logan wrote:

1. Siaya County
2. Vihiga County
3. Homabay County
4. Kakamega County
5. Busia County
6. Bungoma County
7. Migori County
8. Kisumu County
9. Mombasa County
10. Kitui County
11. Makueni County
12. Kilifi County
13. Kwale County
14. Machakos County
15.Mandera County
God makes everything come out right; he puts victims back on their feet. Psalm 103: 6 (The Message Translation)

Energizer

Unread post by Energizer » Sun Dec 10, 2017 2:38 am

Toa Mandera hapo...it is 100% JP county assembly. In fact, NASA controls only 17 out of 47 county assemblies or 36%, whereas JP controls 30 county assemblies or 64%. There is no way such a powerful majority can be dictated to by such a weak minority of self entitled loudmouths.
Logan wrote:

1. Siaya County
2. Vihiga County
3. Homabay County
4. Kakamega County
5. Busia County
6. Bungoma County
7. Migori County
8. Kisumu County
9. Mombasa County
10. Kitui County
11. Makueni County
12. Kilifi County
13. Kwale County
14. Machakos County
15.Mandera County
We believe in Kusema na Kutenda

mankind11
Level: Aristocrats

Unread post by mankind11 » Sun Dec 10, 2017 10:01 am

AntiHubris wrote:
Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:41 pm
:lol: :lol: :lol: babuu plans to swear himself as "president of people's assemblies" thereby staying within the law and appeasing the herd. Much ado about nothing.
NattyDread wrote:
Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:16 pm

Antihubris you are right on the money. What Raila and his lieutenants are doing is taunting the government to get a reaction and make themselves relevant by constantly staying in the news cycle and avoid fading into irrelevance. By the government reacting to the ushenzi they are just giving them mileage. If I were to advise the government I would tell them to completely ignore this guys then like Trump did and still does mock them after the whole thing every time an opportunity arises. You know why Ruto is so effective?...Just remember his zingers during the campaigns...Yule jamaa wa vitendawili...risasi moja, Kalonzo kukalia lami...Yule mwingine ako na shida ya mama Nyumbani. If you look at his attacks they are meant to mock which is different from matusi and tends to work so well. Trump used it so effective by mocking Rubio..( small hands) crooked Hillary and when Elizabeth warren attacked him he started calling her Pocahontas for having claimed native american heritage.
Raila because he has some fanatical following in some quotas should be left to please them kinda like what happens in countries that still have tribal kingdoms within the state eg the Bunyoro Kingdom in Uganda or the Zulu king in South Africa. Their word is law within their people but has no effect outside their subjects. Anyone remember the Zulu king almost got charged by the South African state for encouraging xenophobic attacks in Kwa Zulu Natal. He was just reminded that their is the Zulu kingdom and then the State of South Africa. So let Uhuruto behave like the adults here and let the " kids" play cha mama na cha Baba in peace. You dont spank your son when he wears your oversize shoes and pants and try acting like he is Dad in the house. You just laugh it off after telling him nicely to put them back where they belong.

NattyDread

Unread post by NattyDread » Sun Dec 10, 2017 10:23 am

Latest development is that JaKuon has chickened out again. I suspect the Godec and Co. told him in no uncertain terms that he stood to lose a great deal, so he sputtered about defiantly to save face, then did the only logical thing.

https://mobile.twitter.com/CoalitionNAS ... 45/photo/1

Logan

Unread post by Logan » Sun Dec 10, 2017 10:35 am

Logan wrote:
Sun Dec 10, 2017 10:33 am
Re: Why Chupiless Thieves Must Go Home...
Those who think that our current political problems can be resolved through a government of national unity have got it very wrong.
What worked in 2007 will not work in 2017. A nusu mkate government will be institutionalizing and rewarding electoral malpractices.
It will make electoral theft legal. This will be treating cancer with painkillers.
It is hypocritical for foreign powers to urge us to follow the law while not requiring the same of our unworthy competitors.

As I have insisted many times, selective application of the law will result in the breakdown of law and order.
Western powers are only interested in what they can grab from this country and not in its future.
They are interested in us continuing to fight their so-called war on terror and not in our long-term sustainability as a State.

These Powers are interested more in their oil exploration and production interests in the country than in our democracy.
This means it will take you and me to resolve the issues we face and not delegate that to greedy outsiders.
We must chart a path to a free and fair election as a more permanent guarantee for peace and stability we so much crave for.
Shortcuts are not going to work.

An important message needs to be passed that you cannot steal elections and expect to rule others by force and intimidation.
The short-sighted people cheering on electoral thieves are doing so because they like them.
Some years soon someone you do not like will steal elections and you will not like it but then it will be too late.

That is why the event by NRM on Jamhuri Day must take place as scheduled.
All necessary measures however long it will take must be taken to place this country on a firm democratic path.
This will be the only template on which a great and sustainable country can be established.
To do otherwise is to build on sinking sand.

The following is a list of counties that have adopted NRM's People's Assembly resolution among them Jubilee controlled Mandera County that now recognizes Raila Odinga as The People's President:

1. Siaya County
2. Vihiga County
3. Homabay County
4. Kakamega County
5. Busia County
6. Bungoma County
7. Migori County
8. Kisumu County
9. Mombasa County
10. Kitui County
11. Makueni County
12. Kilifi County
13. Kwale County
14. Machakos County
15.Mandera County