Miguna lectures Githu muigai on law.

Politics
Itina
Level: Aristocrats

Miguna lectures Githu muigai on law.

Unread post by Itina » Sat Dec 09, 2017 11:26 am

okoths72
Level: Council of the gods

Re: Miguna lectures Githu muigai on law.

Unread post by okoths72 » Sat Dec 09, 2017 11:46 am

Kula samaki kuleni samaki otherwise you can go to any law school but it will not help you.

Where is katwa kigen also to give a commentary :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The only thing the katwa says in court is my lord yes my lord my lord oh yes my lord :lol: :lol:

True RV

Unread post by True RV » Sat Dec 09, 2017 1:08 pm

Now for first time Miguna puts the record straight that they intend to swear Raila as the President of the Republic of Kenya and the Commander in Chief of Kenyan armed forces. Thus far, it has been only said that Raila will be sworn in as the Peoples Assemblies, and no mention of PORK. Again here is what Raila is heading to
-------------------------------------------TREASON-----------------------------
CHAETER VII

40.Treason

(1) Any person who, owing allegiance to the Republic, in Kenya or elsewhere

(a) compasses, imagines, invents, devises or intends

(i) the death. maiming or wounding, or the imprisonment or restraint, of the President; or

(ii) the deposing by unlawful means of the President from his position as President or from the style, honour and name of Head of State and Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces of the Republic of Kenya; or

(iii) the overthrow by unlawful means of the Government; and

(b) expresses, utters or declares any such compassings, imaginations, inventions, devices or

intentions by publishing any printing or writing or by any overt act or deed, is guilty of the offence of treason.

(2) Any person who, owing allegiance to the Republic(a) levies war in Kenya against the Republic; or

(b) is adherent to the enemies of the Republic, or gives them aid or comfort, in Kenya or elsewhere; or

(c) instigates whether in Kenya or elsewhere any person to invade Kenya with an armed force, is guilty of the offence of treason

(3) Any person who is guilty of the offence of treason shall be sentenced to death. [Act No. 24 of 1967, s. 2.]

---------And this is what awaits Miguna--------------------------

CHAPTER VII

42 Concealment of treason

Any person who(a) becomes an accessory after the fact to treason; or

(b) knowing that any person intends to commit treason, does not give information thereof with all reasonable despatch to the Attorney General, administrative officer, magistrate, or officer in charge of a police station, or use other reasonable endeavours to prevent the commission of the offence,

is guilty of the felony termed misprision of treason and is liable to imprisonment for life. [L.N. 124/1964, Act No. 24 of 1967, Sch]
-TRV -

obienga

Unread post by obienga » Sun Dec 10, 2017 6:29 am

True RV wrote: โ†‘
Sat Dec 09, 2017 1:08 pm
Now for first time Miguna puts the record straight that they intend to swear Raila as the President of the Republic of Kenya and the Commander in Chief of Kenyan armed forces. Thus far, it has been only said that Raila will be sworn in as the Peoples Assemblies, and no mention of PORK. Again here is what Raila is heading to
-------------------------------------------TREASON-----------------------------
CHAETER VII

40.Treason

(1) Any person who, owing allegiance to the Republic, in Kenya or elsewhere

(a) compasses, imagines, invents, devises or intends

(i) the death. maiming or wounding, or the imprisonment or restraint, of the President; or

(ii) the deposing by unlawful means of the President from his position as President or from the style, honour and name of Head of State and Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces of the Republic of Kenya; or

(iii) the overthrow by unlawful means of the Government; and

(b) expresses, utters or declares any such compassings, imaginations, inventions, devices or

intentions by publishing any printing or writing or by any overt act or deed, is guilty of the offence of treason.

(2) Any person who, owing allegiance to the Republic(a) levies war in Kenya against the Republic; or

(b) is adherent to the enemies of the Republic, or gives them aid or comfort, in Kenya or elsewhere; or

(c) instigates whether in Kenya or elsewhere any person to invade Kenya with an armed force, is guilty of the offence of treason

(3) Any person who is guilty of the offence of treason shall be sentenced to death. [Act No. 24 of 1967, s. 2.]

---------And this is what awaits Miguna--------------------------

CHAPTER VII

42 Concealment of treason

Any person who(a) becomes an accessory after the fact to treason; or

(b) knowing that any person intends to commit treason, does not give information thereof with all reasonable despatch to the Attorney General, administrative officer, magistrate, or officer in charge of a police station, or use other reasonable endeavours to prevent the commission of the offence,

is guilty of the felony termed misprision of treason and is liable to imprisonment for life. [L.N. 124/1964, Act No. 24 of 1967, Sch]
It is why the cowardly Miguna fled to Canada, he should repeat what he is saying while on Kenyan soil.

NattyDread

Unread post by NattyDread » Sun Dec 10, 2017 10:30 am

I feel sorry for Okoth, Backwardoh, Logan and the village anus. JaKuon keeps pumping and deflating their egos.
:evil: JaKuon Slayer Extraordinaire :twisted:

AntiHubris

Unread post by AntiHubris » Sun Dec 10, 2017 1:08 pm

And it doesn't seem to matter how far out babuu strays, his talking heads will be all over tv and every platform they can find parroting nonsense and fleshing it out with a straight face :lol: :lol: :lol: . There will be no elections!!!
NattyDread wrote: โ†‘
Sun Dec 10, 2017 10:30 am
I feel sorry for Okoth, Backwardoh, Logan and the village anus. JaKuon keeps pumping and deflating their egos.

walahu

Unread post by walahu » Sun Dec 10, 2017 2:07 pm

These niggaz are ONLY worth 50k per head ๐Ÿ™Š๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
ukileta nyokos
My Kenya voted, NO to COONISM!!Raila is KAPUT!, .

okoths72

Unread post by okoths72 » Sun Dec 10, 2017 2:35 pm

How much did Uhuru give the likes of maina diambo (the limuru mungiki leader) before killing them? Nani haoni kundule.

You people are the cheapest u get used to kill Kenyans then the same person kills you like dogs to destroy witness and the case.

walahu wrote: โ†‘
Sun Dec 10, 2017 2:07 pm
These niggaz are ONLY worth 50k per head ๐Ÿ™Š๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

NattyDread

Unread post by NattyDread » Sun Dec 10, 2017 2:39 pm

253091_3655802197683_1611185032_n.jpg
253091_3655802197683_1611185032_n.jpg (38.31 KiB) Viewed 352 times
Miguna in 2012 after a run-in with JaKuon's goons.

okoths72

Unread post by okoths72 » Sun Dec 10, 2017 3:05 pm

Pure brains
Sun Dec 10, 2017 2:39 pm

walahu

Unread post by walahu » Sun Dec 10, 2017 4:30 pm

okoths72 wrote: โ†‘
Sun Dec 10, 2017 3:05 pm
Pure brains
Sun Dec 10, 2017 2:39 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: still worth 50k๐Ÿ™Š๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ‘
What is that thingy on his forehead?๐Ÿ˜ณ Nรฎ Ochawi?๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
ukileta nyokos
My Kenya voted, NO to COONISM!!Raila is KAPUT!, .

NattyDread

Unread post by NattyDread » Sun Dec 10, 2017 10:40 pm

Sun Dec 10, 2017 3:05 pm
Pure brains
Even a warthog's head is filled with pure brains.

Jackal

Unread post by Jackal » Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:10 pm

Okoths
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
That is without doubt the most stupid foolish ill informed rant I have ever heard. Compared to Prof Githu Muigais reasoned arguments. Miguna is like a naked baboon jumping up and down on a tree branch throwing his own feces while screeching nonsense. If these are the people advising senile babu Ojinga his goose is cooked.
Sat Dec 09, 2017 11:46 am
Kula samaki kuleni samaki otherwise you can go to any law school but it will not help you.

Where is katwa kigen also to give a commentary :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The only thing the katwa says in court is my lord yes my lord my lord oh yes my lord :lol: :lol:
Faith, like a jackal, feeds among the tombs, and even from these dead doubts she gathers her most vital hope.

- Herman Melville, Moby Dick
Vita enim mortuorum in memoria vivorum est posita.