How Orengo fooled jaCON to go close to getting hanged for Treason

Politics
User avatar
True RV
Level: Council of the gods
Posts: 14592
Joined: Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:57 am

How Orengo fooled jaCON to go close to getting hanged for Treason

Unread post by True RV » Mon Dec 11, 2017 2:16 am

.

https://www.kenyans.co.ke/news/25464-ho ... or-reveals
-

The advisor to the Opposition Leader defended the planned Inauguration stating that the former Prime Minister was set to be sworn in using the results from the August 8. 2017. General Election.

“The legality of Mr Odinga‘s swearing in was based on the simple fact that he had won the August 8 election. The Supreme Court had nullified the declaration of Uhuru Kenyatta as President, but it ' did not nullify the result of that election.

"if the Court had access to the server. Mr Odinga would have been sworn in as the Presidenta long time ago. NASA has now obtained the logs from the server, which recorded the voting results from each county and from each polling station in the country.

'The figures show that he comfortably won the election by over a million votes. So it was the loser. Uhuru Kenyatta. who was fraudulently declared the winner by the Electoral Commission.

‘The swearing in of the Opposition Leader as President and of Mr Kalonzo Musyoka as Deputy President would have been perfectly legal on Tuesday. And it will be perfectly legal when it does happen.‘ Lone's statement read in part.
-TRV -

User avatar
RV Heavy hitter!
Level: Council of the gods
Posts: 21081
Joined: Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:23 pm
Location: Los Angeles, CA

Re: How Orengo fooled jaCON to go close to getting hanged for Treason

Unread post by RV Heavy hitter! » Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:56 am

I honestly think Orengo want jaCon in Kijinchio so he can inherit yala swamp votes. As long as jaCon is alive, all luo votes belong to him.
With Love, Marriage is the most amazing event in one's life, the foundation of happiness, joy and success. , RVhh!
Natukae kwa Undugu, Amani na UHURU Muigai.'' - The National Anthem of Kenya

User avatar
koblo
Level: Lord Barons
Posts: 1381
Joined: Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:59 pm

Re: How Orengo fooled jaCON to go close to getting hanged for Treason

Unread post by koblo » Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:53 am

RV Heavy hitter! wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:56 am
I honestly think Orengo want jaCon in Kijinchio so he can inherit yala swamp votes. As long as jaCon is alive, all luo votes belong to him.
You are giving too much credit to Orengo. He might be book smart, but I doubt that a 60 something year old that has not outgrown rioting and protesting is a good political schemer. But I do believe that Raila is a little daft, very gullible, and has a heightened sense of his importance to society. I bet you he feels he is infallible.

Raila showed his daftness when he accepted Miguna back as a political advisor and strategist. Was it not Miguna that threw the first salvo with his book about peeling off Raila's kanyamu (or something like that)

nowayhaha
Level: Lord Barons
Posts: 1279
Joined: Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:05 am

Re: How Orengo fooled jaCON to go close to getting hanged for Treason

Unread post by nowayhaha » Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:12 pm

koblo wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:53 am
RV Heavy hitter! wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:56 am
I honestly think Orengo want jaCon in Kijinchio so he can inherit yala swamp votes. As long as jaCon is alive, all luo votes belong to him.
You are giving too much credit to Orengo. He might be book smart, but I doubt that a 60 something year old that has not outgrown rioting and protesting is a good political schemer. But I do believe that Raila is a little daft, very gullible, and has a heightened sense of his importance to society. I bet you he feels he is infallible.

Raila showed his daftness when he accepted Miguna back as a political advisor and strategist. Was it not Miguna that threw the first salvo with his book about peeling off Raila's kanyamu (or something like that)

You have a valid point . Orengo and Raila are still stuck in the 90s politics of rioting and putting pressure to the government by throwing accusations left right and center to make the country ungovernablr. Where as they think it worked and made Moi give in to some of their demands which led to NARC winning in 2002 the truth of the matter is Moi never lost in 2002, Uhuru got an opportunity to come to the political limelight and his eventual presidential career of 10 years

Garlic
Level: Imperial Majesty
Posts: 2441
Joined: Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:08 am

Re: How Orengo fooled jaCON to go close to getting hanged for Treason

Unread post by Garlic » Tue Dec 12, 2017 4:24 am

Seriously what did Raila hope to gain by boycotting the October 26th election? Apart from his plan to withdraw so as Kenya get another election in 90days, what did he actually seek to achieve?
Besides even if the election was to be held 90days hence, the RV/Gema behemoth would still have slayed him. Decisively even.
Then he comes up with Dec 12th swearing in. For what and gain what since he cannot overthrow Uhuruto from State House?

It is possible Raila is slowly being insane. Even if your advisers tells you some stuff, you should be wise enough to sieve nonsense from gems.

AntiHubris
Level: Council of the gods
Posts: 3168
Joined: Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:46 am

Re: How Orengo fooled jaCON to go close to getting hanged for Treason

Unread post by AntiHubris » Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:14 am

Babuu knew he would lose at the ballot box. He was trying a Mugabe Tsvangirai 2009 deal where Tsvangirai boycotted a run off but external pressure forced Mugabe to share power. And worst case a Gbagbo vs Ouattara 2010, where institutions could be smeared and disregarded and an external power could come and fight at night on his behalf. Unlike these two cases, no one bought the need for extra- contitutional methods. Babuu's and his court poets overestimated their ability to use chaos to negotiate outside the law.
Garlic wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2017 4:24 am
Seriously what did Raila hope to gain by boycotting the October 26th election? Apart from his plan to withdraw so as Kenya get another election in 90days, what did he actually seek to achieve?
Besides even if the election was to be held 90days hence, the RV/Gema behemoth would still have slayed him. Decisively even.
Then he comes up with Dec 12th swearing in. For what and gain what since he cannot overthrow Uhuruto from State House?

It is possible Raila is slowly being insane. Even if your advisers tells you some stuff, you should be wise enough to sieve nonsense from gems.

User avatar
pj wa njambi
Level: Imperial Majesty
Posts: 2637
Joined: Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:26 pm

Re: How Orengo fooled jaCON to go close to getting hanged for Treason

Unread post by pj wa njambi » Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:13 am

Wait till he starts demanding his money from broke ass JaKuon...and poor JaKuon followers are broke from boycotting work...all hell will break ... I contribute to his legal fees fundraiser thru safaricom to show we in JP are good people.
God makes everything come out right; he puts victims back on their feet. Psalm 103: 6 (The Message Translation)

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot] and 24 guests