Deconstructing Raila!

Politics
JahKisumu
Level: Nobles

Deconstructing Raila!

Unread post by JahKisumu » Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:10 pm

Forwarded as received from a ex-NASA who has seen the light!
================

Deconstructing Raila. Brace yourselves for bitter but crucial truth. The legacy Raila Odinga has perpetrated and perpetuated, that he has left behind, carved deep into the nations body, the generational harm he has caused, that will forever be marked to him.

Long but worthiest read ever. AND...I remain the only one who defends him when he is right. The rare occasion that he is.

BTW does Raila have any other work than frustrating, sabotaging and harassing the whole nation, bringing it to its knees to bow to his stupendous whims and greed for power?? Abusing our democracy and our laws? And then we dare speak! He will unleash upon you his trolls on hire to abuse and terrorise those who unmask him to no end. If he shut up for once, we could have some breathing space for a bit as long as he is being a demagogue, rogue malicious rebel, don't expect silence. Not from ME. Abuse all you want. That wont change the truth, but just fuel my passion to speak louder for the voiceless and unmask all evil.

After sacrificing many people in the name of quest for democracy, demonstration n #resist he KICKS CANAAN IN THE STOMACH and reveals his real image - greed for power....power sharing. Back to 2007. Someone please say, " I told you so?" Didn't I say it???

Raila was sent back to Kenya packing by the west after he went pleading for intervention for another nusu mkate formula but hasn't given up. Which equals does he make reference to? You can't be an equal to an elected president and Commander In Chief, especially after you ran away from the ballot...as it is hasn't Raila said he doesn't recognise Uhurus presidency? So who will he be having a dialogue with???

What hypocrisy, just a few days ago Raila Odinga was in US begging them to intervene and compel Uhuru for a power sharing formula to make him a PM. All over again, repeat 2007.

And They are now "meddling" because they have refused to be roped into his illicit plans to burn this Nation for greed of power? But the very next day he is on the same table listening to them?? He has no consistency??

This dream of his must end. He isn't an equal to anybody. Just a greedy, violent old man who thrives on melodrama and anarchy and is willing to sacrifice the Luo community in exchange for power.

Ask yourselves WHY we all left him. I was life member no. 1 of ODM, head of his think tank, mama orange. Irreplaceable to date. Uhuru and Ruto too joined us. The whole present government today were once upon a time with him but all left too. Why? A bit of that answer you will find on my website or my YouTube channel, in a most popular talkshow then, KTN's Newsline with Louis Otieno. Where president Uhuru Kenyatta and I were talking about the whole year, ending then and our experiences on odm. Tthat was December 2006. Get that show, its on my YouTube channel in two parts.

90% of his lot too are just like him. Watch their attacks and abuses just now. Dictator's of the highest order thinking they can intimidate, terrorise people not to comment or speak out against their tingods illicit, cruel, terrorist actions and utterances, just like he is doing right now to our foreign allies and anyone who stands against his evil plans to tear our nation apart and bring bloodshed. His mark.

That's why he can't be allowed to rule. Get that from me. Every sober minded Kenyan fears him and his wild goons. He intimidated and threatened anyone who dare come out to vote, then boasts that turnout was low. Which sober minded Kenyan dare go to a polling station after he told his army of anarchists and goons to man all poling stations. Just seeing them is terror.

I reiterate. His stone throwing abusive lot are just like him. A chip off their baba. This is the legacy he has left behind. Let's talk of this legacy shall we? Dictator's of the highest order thinking they can intimidate people not to comment or speak out against his illicit actions and doings, just like he is doing now to our foreign allies. Yes it works on many to silence them but I am made of titanium. My life is a mission from God. He is my only master. Mtanikoma kabisa.

This misconduct by him which has been infiltrated into his goons mindsets is the sole reason why he can never be allowed to rule. Every sober minded Kenyan fears him and his wild goons like these ones up here.

And you will never hear their faded tingod alienating himself from their violence and anarchy. He thrives on it/to intimidate the nation. He was quick to parade goons bodies for political mileage exploiting dead bodies BUT he never speaks against the properties his goons looted, cars and shops ransacked and looted dry, matatus they burnt, women they raped, maimed, the women and men whose fingers they chopped off because they voted, the mpesa woman who they gang raped and pushed glass bottles into her, tore her apart? Why is raila quiet about this???.?... Why does he condone such crimes?? Why does he call for fake demos knowing this is exactly what they do, after inciting his goons into rampage?? You will get the truth from me however bitter it will be for you to swallow. Grow up and answer these facts against him and against yourselves. Nkt.

Indeed...there are non as blind as those who refuse to see.

May God Almighty's overrule his evil plans for bloodshed and anarchy. This was not the way out, h had options other than sacrifice oyr peace, stability anddemocratfains by applying the George Soros money, illuminati funds to cause hell on our innocent Nation, rather than adress his nemesis.

#MamaKenya
#MamaWaTaifa
#SautiYaWanyonge
President and commander in chief 2022
Global Leader
Former presidential candidate.
Shadow president of the republic of Kenya.
“There is no delusional idea held by the mentally ill which cannot be exceeded in its absurdity by the conviction of fanatics, either individually or en masse” …Hoche

okoths72
Level: Council of the gods

Re: Deconstructing Raila!

Unread post by okoths72 » Tue Dec 12, 2017 6:08 am

Wachana Na RAILA HE IS A TRUE ENIGMA.
He removed moi in 2002
2005 Beat kikuyus in the marigo vs orange referendum
2007 elections used kibaki to mop the floor and Ruto evicted 600000 kikuyus from Rift Valley
2010 gave kenya the new constitution beating the watermelons (kibaki, Uhuru, kalonzo and Ruto) combined
2013 he beat Uhuru Ruto and state machinery
2017 Raila wiped Uhuru and Ruto from the face of Kenya's political map.
Uhuru and Ruto were also found to have stolen elections massively by the supreme court.

Raila is a true Enigma. Wachana Na yeye

RV Heavy hitter!

Unread post by RV Heavy hitter! » Tue Dec 12, 2017 8:48 am

okoths72 wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2017 6:08 am
He removed moi in 2002
2007 elections used kibaki to mop the floor and Ruto evicted 600000 kikuyus from Rift Valley
2010 gave kenya the new constitution beating the watermelons (kibaki, Uhuru, kalonzo and Ruto) combined
Uhuru and Ruto were also found to have stolen elections massively by the supreme court.

If he is enigma, why is he raia like you right now. Uhuru is the true Enigma because he has won twice and sworn in constitutionally by Chief Justice in front of foreign head of States. Rila is truly kaput and will never be Kenya's President.
With Love, Marriage is the most amazing event in one's life, the foundation of happiness, joy and success. , RVhh!
Natukae kwa Undugu, Amani na UHURU Muigai.'' - The National Anthem of Kenya

Garlic
Level: Imperial Majesty

Unread post by Garlic » Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:07 am

Get psychiatric help. It could be freely offered where you are but am not sure.

okoths72 wrote:
He removed moi in 2002

YellowOne
Level: Imperial Majesty

Unread post by YellowOne » Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:53 am

:lol: :lol: :lol:
you are a winner if you take time to compose that!

okoths72 wrote:
He removed moi in 2002

`/ [- |_ |_ () \/\/ () |\| [-

okoths72

Unread post by okoths72 » Tue Dec 12, 2017 11:02 am

Let's us now see what the cocaine head will do to kenya going by the froud of the last five Years I don't see anything.