Duncan Ketter shot and killed in drug rip-off in Boston, US

Politics

RV Heavy hitter!
Level: Council of the gods

Re: Duncan Ketter shot and killed in drug rip-off in Boston, US

Unread post by RV Heavy hitter! » Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:49 pm

Could he be an African-American...The name Ketter is a typical American last name. Someone who grew up in Boston from age 1 is an American. R.I.P
Ketter only lived a block away from where his lifeless body was found in the up-and-coming Eastie neighborhood of Jeffries Point.

“He was charming. He was sweet. He hated when people fought. That’s why this is so confusing,” said Kaleey Lemus, 18.

“He was the sweetest, most-loving kid. I feel like I lost one of my babies,” said a woman who identified herself as Carla, who said she knew Ketter from the neighborhood since he was pre-school aged.

Carla remembered how she would often see Ketter carrying groceries in the neighborhood, and he would always rush to give her a hug and kiss. “He called me mom,” she said while crying
http://www.bostonherald.com/news/local_ ... e_gun_slay
With Love, Marriage is the most amazing event in one's life, the foundation of happiness, joy and success. , RVhh!
Natukae kwa Undugu, Amani na UHURU Muigai.'' - The National Anthem of Kenya

okoths72
Level: Council of the gods

Re: Duncan Ketter shot and killed in drug rip-off in Boston, US

Unread post by okoths72 » Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:08 pm

Yes African American from kericho, you must be suffering from acute retardation.
RV Heavy hitter! wrote:
Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:49 pm
Could he be an African-American...The name Ketter is a typical American last name. Someone who grew up in Boston from age 1 is an American. R.I.P
Ketter only lived a block away from where his lifeless body was found in the up-and-coming Eastie neighborhood of Jeffries Point.

“He was charming. He was sweet. He hated when people fought. That’s why this is so confusing,” said Kaleey Lemus, 18.

“He was the sweetest, most-loving kid. I feel like I lost one of my babies,” said a woman who identified herself as Carla, who said she knew Ketter from the neighborhood since he was pre-school aged.

Carla remembered how she would often see Ketter carrying groceries in the neighborhood, and he would always rush to give her a hug and kiss. “He called me mom,” she said while crying
http://www.bostonherald.com/news/local_ ... e_gun_slay