This story is everywhere but Okoth ignores it

Politics
fairandbalanced
Level: Imperial Majesty

This story is everywhere but Okoth ignores it

Unread post by fairandbalanced » Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:47 pm

people of goodwill should join together and free Kenya from the grip of heartless thieves.

fairandbalanced

Re: This story is everywhere but Okoth ignores it

Unread post by fairandbalanced » Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:52 pm

Obviously it doesn’t fit his narrative of Luos having brains while Kikuyus wallow in alcoholism. Watu wamesoma bwana Okoth, we just silently live and enjoy life with no need to vuvuzela about it, we leave that to you and people like Miguna.
people of goodwill should join together and free Kenya from the grip of heartless thieves.

okoths72
Level: Council of the gods

Unread post by okoths72 » Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:50 pm

Go to nairobi university and you will find Luo Profs in Nuclear Medicine they got their PhDs in the early fifties so I don't get what that GEMA blog is writing.

Congrats to that guy for not following the line of his uncles aunties and fathers of wira ne wira and stealing from people.

Forwardoh
Level: Council of the gods

Unread post by Forwardoh » Thu Dec 14, 2017 5:39 pm

You @Unbalanced guy, you are asking Okoths72 when you should be asking Uthamaki why Githeriman is more deserving of a H.S.C. award than Mr. Gitau? :shock:

michaeljoseph

Unread post by michaeljoseph » Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:33 am

okoth wa 1972,

" John Gitau Wairimu, 34, a Kenyan Based in Birmingham Alabama, and three other Americans will become the first four students in the whole of United States to earn masters degrees in Nuclear Medicine Technology. " AND " This is the first Nuclear Medicine program to rise to master’s entry level in the whole of United States and the only Nuclear medicine technology program in the state of Alabama. "

Also, noticed the young mans name, Wairimu. I bet ( although i could be wrong) he is the product of a single mother thus named the son after herslf/mum and her father. Kudos again to the young man.

As for okoth wa 1972, bitterness will kill you.

MJ

okoths72 wrote:
Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:50 pm
Go to nairobi university and you will find Luo Profs in Nuclear Medicine they got their PhDs in the early fifties so I don't get what that GEMA blog is writing.

Congrats to that guy for not following the line of his uncles aunties and fathers of wira ne wira and stealing from people.