The once innocent Kualenjins are now learning from “the criminal tribe” the art of thuggery and drug dealing.

Politics
Doctor Masinde
His Worship The Chief Executive Officer- Council of gods

The once innocent Kualenjins are now learning from “the criminal tribe” the art of thuggery and drug dealing.

Unread post by Doctor Masinde » Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:21 pm

All,
Believe you me my dear friends, the once innocent but naive Kualenjins aka Moi’s children are acquiring hardcore criminal behaviors from master criminalists cum ethnic chauvinists aka Kenyattas-bastards-mama-ngina-thongs. Cocaine addict drunkard Uhuru Kenyatta is the driving force behind all these nonsense.

Kualenjin teen killed in drug dispute in the USA.

Respectfully,
Dr. Fred Shamalla Masinde, MB; ChB, DDS, Philosophiae Doctor.
Brooklyn, NY

doctormasinde@yahoo.com
Rombo to en mana rombo ma kata miye telo to podi en mana rombo!

Kunadawa
Level: Council of the gods

Re: The once innocent Kualenjins are now learning from “the criminal tribe” the art of thuggery and drug dealing.

Unread post by Kunadawa » Fri Dec 15, 2017 2:47 am

Daktari Masinde, welcome back, you have been very quiet and uncharacteristically silent during the electioneering season.

As for the trajically young Kaleo boy who seemed to have been experimenting in drugs, the shooting must have been caused by some other aggravation especially seeing that there was a woman involved and some guy hiding at the boot of the car. Be that as it may, this habit of brining back Kenyans from the diaspora for burial must be stopped forthwith. There is no intristic benefit in transporting a dead body thousands of miles for burial. Wamzike huko majuu.
Doctor Masinde wrote:
Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:21 pm
All,
Believe you me my dear friends, the once innocent but naive Kualenjins aka Moi’s children are acquiring hardcore criminal behaviors from master criminalists cum ethnic chauvinists aka Kenyattas-bastards-mama-ngina-thongs. Cocaine addict drunkard Uhuru Kenyatta is the driving force behind all these nonsense.

Respectfully,

True RV

Re: The once innocent Kualenjins are now learning from “the criminal tribe” the art of thuggery and drug dealing.

Unread post by True RV » Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:23 am

Kunadawa et al,
on our good Dr turned from anti-jaCON in 2007 till 2017 when he undressed himself naked to show his LUO nakedness on nipate.

Let me undress the Dr further. Why is the Dr dissapearing and appearing occasionally? Ans, rules of prisons in Massacussetts??. Ok, roll the clock back to what was written online. Do anyone remember a Luo netter of RCBowen by the name Tom Mboya who was a PhD student. His roomate "made advance sexual.. on him", according to newspapers reports there. Mr Mboya did what many of us whould do, kill the mathefker homo roomate. He then went to the police and reported that he had killed his roomate. One police guy there said "he did not believe his story" but they went to check the room anyway. They found the homo dead. Dr Mboya Mashinde faced the law. He is now still serving his term in prison. Prison regulations are tough. I guess they dont allow u to be online as much as u want.

TRV

Tom Mboya the Luo guy;;; Dr posting from a US prison??
Kunadawa wrote:
Fri Dec 15, 2017 2:47 am
Daktari Masinde, welcome back, you have been very quiet and uncharacteristically silent during the electioneering season.

As for the trajically young Kaleo boy who seemed to have been experimenting in drugs, the shooting must have been caused by some other aggravation especially seeing that there was a woman involved and some guy hiding at the boot of the car. Be that as it may, this habit of brining back Kenyans from the diaspora for burial must be stopped forthwith. There is no intristic benefit in transporting a dead body thousands of miles for burial. Wamzike huko majuu.
-TRV -

michaeljoseph
Level: Imperial Majesty

Unread post by michaeljoseph » Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:36 am

Dr,
Wacha hizo. Grieve with the young mans family. I guess when the fellow boarded that areoplane, the expectation was he would be something like this http://diasporamessenger.com/2017/12/ke ... -medicine/ and not a body bag and stories of drug use.

Our thoughts are with the family of the young man.
Mj

Gumzo

Unread post by Gumzo » Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:58 am

Doctor Masinde wrote:
Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:21 pm
All,

Respectfully,
Bhangi has been completely normalized here
like, si ata Uhuru mwenyewe ni makubhangi major = sasa ndhom ni legal
you should hear FM radio stations have lengthy talks with
multiple callers about the best places to by "PURE" bhangi
and the array of new offerings shash slim, shash tarumpet, shash kolo etc
In the talks, it was unanimously decided Ngwai poa ni ya ololoo (kaloleni)
sababu hio utoka TZ
When you see hyenas fighting among themselves just know your goat has been eaten ~ Kalenjin Proverb

Gumzo

Unread post by Gumzo » Fri Dec 15, 2017 4:04 am

michaeljoseph wrote:
Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:36 am
Dr,
Wacha hizo. Grieve with the young mans family. I guess when the fellow boarded that areoplane, the expectation was he would be something like this http://diasporamessenger.com/2017/12/ke ... -medicine/ and not a body bag and stories of drug use.

Mj
Kenyan student in U.S make history with first ever master’s degree in Nuclear Medicine

John Kiptum Sigei, 34, a Kenyan Based in Birmingham Alabama, and three other Americans will become the first four students in the whole of United States to earn masters degrees in Nuclear Medicine Technology. The four students are graduating from The University of Alabama at Birmingham UAB. This is the first Nuclear Medicine program to rise to master’s entry level in the whole of United States and the only Nuclear medicine technology program in the state of Alabama.

When you see hyenas fighting among themselves just know your goat has been eaten ~ Kalenjin Proverb

Kunadawa

Unread post by Kunadawa » Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:20 am

Gumzo wrote:
Fri Dec 15, 2017 4:04 am
michaeljoseph wrote:
Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:36 am
Dr,

Mj
Kenyan student in U.S make history with first ever master’s degree in Nuclear Medicine

John Kiptum Sigei, 34, a Kenyan Based in Birmingham Alabama, and three other Americans will become the first four students in the whole of United States to earn masters degrees in Nuclear Medicine Technology. The four students are graduating from The University of Alabama at Birmingham UAB. This is the first Nuclear Medicine program to rise to master’s entry level in the whole of United States and the only Nuclear medicine technology program in the state of Alabama.

The student is John Gitau Wairimu, not John Kibtum Sigei http://nairobinews.nation.co.ke/life/ke ... -medicine/

Kunadawa

Unread post by Kunadawa » Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:25 am

TRV, one good thing about Daktari is that he rooted for Trump when everyone else thought it was a hopeless case. He has never outright supported Raila, in fact his main guy was always Ruto. So at least the guy deserves some credit
True RV wrote:
Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:23 am
Kunadawa et al,
on our good Dr turned from anti-jaCON in 2007 till 2017 when he undressed himself naked to show his LUO nakedness on nipate.

Let me undress the Dr further. Why is the Dr dissapearing and appearing occasionally? Ans, rules of prisons in Massacussetts??. Ok, roll the clock back to what was written online. Do anyone remember a Luo netter of RCBowen by the name Tom Mboya who was a PhD student. His roomate "made advance sexual.. on him", according to newspapers reports there. Mr Mboya did what many of us whould do, kill the mathefker homo roomate. He then went to the police and reported that he had killed his roomate. One police guy there said "he did not believe his story" but they went to check the room anyway. They found the homo dead. Dr Mboya Mashinde faced the law. He is now still serving his term in prison. Prison regulations are tough. I guess they dont allow u to be online as much as u want.

TRV

Kunadawa wrote:

True RV

Unread post by True RV » Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:37 am

The man has smoked in prison and accepted that he has his ass now well scrwd daily in prison more than what the roomate did to his anus. Now he is getting daily doses in prison... compared to what he could have taken legal action
Kunadawa wrote:
Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:25 am
TRV, one good thing about Daktari is that he rooted for Trump when everyone else thought it was a hopeless case. He has never outright supported Raila, in fact his main guy was always Ruto. So at least the guy deserves some credit
-TRV -

Kunadawa

Unread post by Kunadawa » Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:57 am

I doubt that Masinde is in jail, he seems prettty legit to me. Maybe old age or marital problems or lukewarmness to jaCon made him lose interest in .ke
True RV wrote:
Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:37 am
The man has smoked in prison and accepted that he has his ass now well scrwd daily in prison more than what the roomate did to his anus. Now he is getting daily doses in prison... compared to what he could have taken legal action
Kunadawa wrote:
Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:25 am

True RV

Unread post by True RV » Fri Dec 15, 2017 6:01 am

I have no proof but I can bet 78% of my assets that he is Tom Mboya in jail
Kunadawa wrote:
Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:57 am
I doubt that Masinde is in jail, he seems prettty legit to me. Maybe old age or marital problems or lukewarmness to jaCon made him lose interest in .ke

-TRV -

nowayhaha
Level: Lord Barons

Unread post by nowayhaha » Fri Dec 15, 2017 6:29 am

Masindes handle seems to have been hijacked. The vulgar, the randomness , the change in vocubulary just goes to show this is not one and the same person. Highly likely somebody got hold of his login details and started posting as him.

Admin should get to the bottom of this.

Doctor Masinde

Unread post by Doctor Masinde » Fri Dec 15, 2017 7:07 am

All,
Believe you me, the Kualenjins are being influenced to enjoy criminal activities by collaborating with hardcore criminalists in Kenya. Just the other day, my surveillance caught William Ruto buttnaked bending over for Uhuru Kenyatta. Maajabu in State House.

Hold on to your dirty thoughts!

What was clearly caught on camera is Ruto's dry as.shole (anus hole) being powdered with white cocaine for Kenyatta to snort. And boy-oh-boy, Lord Jesus, was that as.shole sniffed /snorted well mpaka it started bleeding?

Respectfully,
Brooklyn, NY

doctormasinde@yahoo.com

RV Heavy hitter!

Unread post by RV Heavy hitter! » Fri Dec 15, 2017 11:54 am

True RV wrote:
Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:23 am
Kunadawa et al,

TRV

Kunadawa wrote:

@TRV, your story is plausible or someone crazy hacked Masinde's account. Someone don't go from intellectual pugilist to dunderhead within a short time frame.Iko kitu!
With Love, Marriage is the most amazing event in one's life, the foundation of happiness, joy and success. , RVhh!
Natukae kwa Undugu, Amani na UHURU Muigai.'' - The National Anthem of Kenya

Doctor Masinde

Unread post by Doctor Masinde » Fri Dec 15, 2017 1:54 pm

All,
Moi was never a celibate nor a bachelor. He used to screw Uhuru's mother on the same bed Jomo screwed Mama Ngina to conceive Uhuru. Then the drug addict aka Uhuru is now using the same bed to hold an orgy with Ruto and them fools....How weird?

Fuck tribal chauvinists.

Respectfully
Brooklyn, NY

doctormasinde@yahoo.com