This is the man Ruto needs to watch in the 2022 run for prezzo

Politics
pj wa njambi
Level: Imperial Majesty

Re: This is the man Ruto needs to watch in the 2022 run for prezzo

Unread post by pj wa njambi » Sun Dec 17, 2017 4:21 pm

Spot On Robina! His position should be non partisan. Obviously he had a lapse of judgement in accepting the nomination. All MPs, for parliamentary business will represent the interests of KNUT...To plant KNUT SG in parliament was a miscalculation.
Robina wrote:
Sun Dec 17, 2017 11:04 am
Sossion's partisanship is unwise in Kenya's polarized tribalism. Any position he takes now including strike will be painted as NASA political machination. KNUT can be represented by others in parliament but not the powerful general secretary.
God makes everything come out right; he puts victims back on their feet. Psalm 103: 6 (The Message Translation)

NativeSon1
Level: Council of the gods

Unread post by NativeSon1 » Sun Dec 17, 2017 4:24 pm

Forwardoh wrote:
Sun Dec 17, 2017 2:11 pm
JahKisumu wrote:
Sat Dec 16, 2017 10:57 pm
Atwoli needs to visit a dentist soon before he loses his bottom lower teeth.

They need immediate attention!
koblo wrote:
Sat Dec 16, 2017 12:40 pm
This man will give Ruto a hard run for his money in 2022. Especially if coupled with Sossion
Does anyone here think that someone from Centro is best placed to comment on the wellness of other people's teeth? :shock:

No!

No Gikuyu should do that.

Other people (non Gikuyu) have very good teeth. Just ask Peter Kaluma.

koblo
Level: Lord Barons

Unread post by koblo » Sun Dec 17, 2017 6:59 pm

NativeSon1 wrote:
Sun Dec 17, 2017 4:24 pm
Other people (non Gikuyu) have very good teeth. Just ask Peter Kaluma.
Attachments
rakalwino.JPG
rakalwino.JPG (64.1 KiB) Viewed 304 times

Mheshimiwa

Unread post by Mheshimiwa » Sun Dec 17, 2017 11:59 pm

fairandbalanced wrote:
Sat Dec 16, 2017 5:29 pm
Atwoli is the definition of a buffoon, he looks, talks and walks like one. Other than living on workers juice, the guy has no brains to run a Kiosk, bure Kabisa nugu wa msitu.
Boss 70% of Kenyans LOOK, talk and walk like buffoons. Have you seen the horror that is broadcast every evening on the local news channels. :?
The whole culture is rotten. Atwooli has a large support base.

Logan

Unread post by Logan » Mon Dec 18, 2017 8:01 am

Mheshimiwa wrote:
Sun Dec 17, 2017 11:59 pm
fairandbalanced wrote:
Sat Dec 16, 2017 5:29 pm
Atwoli is the definition of a buffoon, he looks, talks and walks like one. Other than living on workers juice, the guy has no brains to run a Kiosk, bure Kabisa nugu wa msitu.
Boss 70% of Kenyans LOOK, talk and walk like buffoons. Have you seen the horror that is broadcast every evening on the local news channels. :?
The whole culture is rotten. Atwooli has a large support base. :idea:
First true fact from one of the Ugly Itumbi bloggers- the only one gaining his senses back... :P
Logan wrote:
Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:06 am
Re: Itumbi Now Calls Chupiless Bloggers "Stupid"...I Told You So First!
Siasa Mbaya, Maisha Mbaya.

As ugly Itumbi enjoys State House Accolades, some of his bloggers are still rotting in L Nakuru... :(
And here are some of his now jobless Nipate bloggers waiting for their "crumbs" as election hype dies down..... :lol: :lol: :lol:
"Elect" Clowns, you get a circus! The only power we can share with Jubilee is Electricity. ~ Raila Amollo Odinga :D

fairandbalanced

Unread post by fairandbalanced » Mon Dec 18, 2017 9:40 am

I agree on Kenyan TV, it should be declared illegal to subject Kenyans to such cruelty on nightly basis. If they were trying to extract some information from me and made me watch Miguna two nights in a row, I would fall down, mouth frothing, in extreme pain and cop to crimes I haven’t committed. The buffoonery in Kenya is widespread led by the one who is trying to swear himself in to something that does not exist in the constitution. Every time I watch people like Atwoli and most of our so called leaders, I cannot help but think that there is a deep cancer comsuming that society, the cops, corruption, chaos, matatus killing people everyday, it’s ugly.
people of goodwill should join together and free Kenya from the grip of heartless thieves.

Energizer

Unread post by Energizer » Tue Dec 19, 2017 4:02 am

fairandbalanced wrote:
Mon Dec 18, 2017 9:40 am
I agree on Kenyan TV, it should be declared illegal to subject Kenyans to such cruelty on nightly basis. If they were trying to extract some information from me and made me watch Miguna two nights in a row, I would fall down, mouth frothing, in extreme pain and cop to crimes I haven’t committed. The buffoonery in Kenya is widespread led by the one who is trying to swear himself in to something that does not exist in the constitution. Every time I watch people like Atwoli and most of our so called leaders, I cannot help but think that there is a deep cancer comsuming that society, the cops, corruption, chaos, matatus killing people everyday, it’s ugly.
It is really quite simple. Kenyans regardless of tribe or political affiliation simply don't have standards that they have internalised and consider worth their while to make an effort and achieve.

Something as simple as washing of hands after crapping is not considered important, this by people who claim they want to be like South Korea where cleanliness and hygiene is considered a virtue. I have seen a guy at the classy Grand Regency toilets, very expensively dressed and oozing status and money, walk out of a cubicle after taking a dump and going straight for the door without washing his hands, a pungent nuclear fallout wafting after him :lol: :lol: If that guy does not see any virtue in such a simple imperative of civilisation as washing his hands, what of Major Okoth wa Itina in his Mathare slum hovel?

Our society prefers to worship and draw comfort from mediocrity, imbecility and lazy simplicity, and raising standards for oneself is considered foolish, naive and even mad. How many of these union fellows honestly value hard work to accumulate wealth when stealing is so much easier? Atwoli loots COTU, and Sossion and his KNUT cohorts loot the union, and that is all that matters. The union members who contribute to these unions do not even, if they were honest, consider it strange that the leadership they elect loot their contributions, and they even expect it.

This is how buffoons like Atwoli and Session rise to public prominence, a reflection of the mediocre society they emerge from.
We believe in Kusema na Kutenda

RV Heavy hitter!

Unread post by RV Heavy hitter! » Tue Dec 19, 2017 11:30 am

Energizer wrote:
Tue Dec 19, 2017 4:02 am
fairandbalanced wrote:
It is really quite simple. Kenyans regardless of tribe or political affiliation simply don't have standards that they have internalised and consider worth their while to make an effort and achieve.

Something as simple as washing of hands after crapping is not considered important, this by people who claim they want to be like South Korea where cleanliness and hygiene is considered a virtue. I have seen a guy at the classy Grand Regency toilets, very expensively dressed and oozing status and money, walk out of a cubicle after taking a dump and going straight for the door without washing his hands, a pungent nuclear fallout wafting after him :lol: :lol: If that guy does not see any virtue in such a simple imperative of civilisation as washing his hands, what of Major Okoth wa Itina in his Mathare slum hovel?

Our society prefers to worship and draw comfort from mediocrity, imbecility and lazy simplicity, and raising standards for oneself is considered foolish, naive and even mad. How many of these union fellows honestly value hard work to accumulate wealth when stealing is so much easier? Atwoli loots COTU, and Sossion and his KNUT cohorts loot the union, and that is all that matters. The union members who contribute to these unions do not even, if they were honest, consider it strange that the leadership they elect loot their contributions, and they even expect it.

This is how buffoons like Atwoli and Session rise to public prominence, a reflection of the mediocre society they emerge from.
@Energizer you've nailed it. Decency is a rare virtue in Kenya.
With Love, Marriage is the most amazing event in one's life, the foundation of happiness, joy and success. , RVhh!
Natukae kwa Undugu, Amani na UHURU Muigai.'' - The National Anthem of Kenya

Forwardoh

Unread post by Forwardoh » Wed Dec 20, 2017 5:10 am

RV Heavy hitter! wrote:
Tue Dec 19, 2017 11:30 am
Energizer wrote:
Tue Dec 19, 2017 4:02 am
fairandbalanced wrote:

@Energizer you've nailed it. Decency is a rare virtue in Kenya.
Eti you nailed it. Mbona wanakuinglia Major Okoths wa itina of Mathare slum? Did they miss your post on decency as there is little evidennce of the simple imperative of civilisation as washing of hands about this guy that crews captured at Burma market?
Itina wrote:
Wed Sep 27, 2017 6:17 pm
Mkundu mikundu nawashawasha
Beware of the sycophant log in your own eye when you choose to disciss certain topics.

Robina

Unread post by Robina » Wed Dec 20, 2017 8:16 am

For a while there I imagined the thread was about Sossion and the Uhuru succession. Alas, a few posts along and the hidden theme was unveiled. My bad! :shock:

Robina

Unread post by Robina » Wed Dec 20, 2017 8:24 am

It is just unwise not illegal. Union is politics. The partisanship is good for NASA but not for the union; there is already division. Because KNUT under Mr Wilson Sossion has achieved alot of milestones for teachers. They need unity to do so much more. For example they should concede to contracts to safeguard performance but ensure effective objectivity in the evaluations - including promotions and/or bonuses for top performers especially headteachers.
okoths72 wrote:
Sun Dec 17, 2017 11:24 am
Why so sin and before him there was Tom Mboya the great who doubled around secretary general of both Kanu and Cotu-lauds-Uhuru-pledge-EA-trade,
juma boy, mugalla was Cotu secretary general and a Kanu nominated MP, how about muchai the MP for kikuyus or kabete and deputy sec gen of cotu?
Robina wrote:
Sun Dec 17, 2017 11:04 am
Sossion's partisanship is unwise in Kenya's polarized tribalism. Any position he takes now including strike will be painted as NASA political machination. KNUT can be represented by others in parliament but not the powerful general secretary.