This is the man Ruto needs to watch in the 2022 run for prezzo

Politics
User avatar
koblo
Level: Lord Barons
Posts: 1381
Joined: Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:59 pm

This is the man Ruto needs to watch in the 2022 run for prezzo

Unread post by koblo » Sat Dec 16, 2017 12:40 pm

This man will give Ruto a hard run for his money in 2022. Especially if coupled with Sossion
Attachments
ATWOLI.jpg
ATWOLI.jpg (20.28 KiB) Viewed 741 times
Last edited by koblo on Sat Dec 16, 2017 12:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
koblo
Level: Lord Barons
Posts: 1381
Joined: Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:59 pm

Re: This is the man Ruto needs to watch in the 2022 run for prezzo

Unread post by koblo » Sat Dec 16, 2017 12:43 pm

But between now and 2022, the eating continues
Attachments
kula iendele.JPG
kula iendele.JPG (72.79 KiB) Viewed 735 times
Last edited by koblo on Sat Dec 16, 2017 12:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
koblo
Level: Lord Barons
Posts: 1381
Joined: Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:59 pm

Re: This is the man Ruto needs to watch in the 2022 run for prezzo

Unread post by koblo » Sat Dec 16, 2017 12:48 pm

Sometimes you lose your gun in the eating frenzy: Is Uplands Bacon factory in Lari?
Attachments
lari mp.JPG
lari mp.JPG (50.51 KiB) Viewed 734 times

User avatar
koblo
Level: Lord Barons
Posts: 1381
Joined: Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:59 pm

Re: This is the man Ruto needs to watch in the 2022 run for prezzo

Unread post by koblo » Sat Dec 16, 2017 1:05 pm

Hata samaki ni nyama
Attachments
AWITI.jpg
AWITI.jpg (74.33 KiB) Viewed 717 times

fairandbalanced
Level: Imperial Majesty
Posts: 2616
Joined: Fri Oct 15, 2010 7:52 pm

Re: This is the man Ruto needs to watch in the 2022 run for prezzo

Unread post by fairandbalanced » Sat Dec 16, 2017 5:29 pm

Atwoli is the definition of a buffoon, he looks, talks and walks like one. Other than living on workers juice, the guy has no brains to run a Kiosk, bure Kabisa nugu wa msitu.
people of goodwill should join together and free Kenya from the grip of heartless thieves.

okoths72
Level: Council of the gods
Posts: 7999
Joined: Mon Nov 15, 2010 1:36 pm

Re: This is the man Ruto needs to watch in the 2022 run for prezzo

Unread post by okoths72 » Sat Dec 16, 2017 8:46 pm

Atwoli is a self made man. if you have the audacity of calling a man of Atwolis standing a buffoon then what would u call Uhuru?
Atwoli is not a drunk he does not abuse any substance, he has represented workers that are exploited by kenyatta family for more than 50 years.
Back off when it comes to our leaders.
fairandbalanced wrote:
Sat Dec 16, 2017 5:29 pm
Atwoli is the definition of a buffoon, he looks, talks and walks like one. Other than living on workers juice, the guy has no brains to run a Kiosk, bure Kabisa nugu wa msitu.

User avatar
koblo
Level: Lord Barons
Posts: 1381
Joined: Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:59 pm

Re: This is the man Ruto needs to watch in the 2022 run for prezzo

Unread post by koblo » Sat Dec 16, 2017 9:33 pm

Atwoli is way smarter than many people think
Attachments
Not buffoon..JPG
Not buffoon..JPG (82.58 KiB) Viewed 609 times

User avatar
JahKisumu
Level: Nobles
Posts: 911
Joined: Mon Jun 16, 2014 3:15 pm

Re: This is the man Ruto needs to watch in the 2022 run for prezzo

Unread post by JahKisumu » Sat Dec 16, 2017 10:57 pm

Atwoli needs to visit a dentist soon before he loses his bottom lower teeth.

They need immediate attention!
koblo wrote:
Sat Dec 16, 2017 12:40 pm
This man will give Ruto a hard run for his money in 2022. Especially if coupled with Sossion
“There is no delusional idea held by the mentally ill which cannot be exceeded in its absurdity by the conviction of fanatics, either individually or en masse” …Hoche

User avatar
Energizer
Level: Council of the gods
Posts: 10442
Joined: Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:21 am

Re: This is the man Ruto needs to watch in the 2022 run for prezzo

Unread post by Energizer » Sun Dec 17, 2017 4:41 am

koblo wrote:
Sat Dec 16, 2017 12:40 pm
This man will give Ruto a hard run for his money in 2022. Especially if coupled with Sossion
Even unionists eventually go back to the their tribal cocoons if they want to be elected, no matter how popular they are with their members.

Sossion was very popular with teachers including in his native Bomet, but the moment he went against Jubilee and DP Ruto's political interests, the same teachers abandoned him like a hot brick. It took ODM to nominate him, and now his political career is over before it starts given that by associating with ODM, he is by inference DIRECTLY opposed to Ruto and Kalenjin 2022 tribal political interests.

In this regard, unless Atwoli can upstage Mudavadi, Wamalwa and other Luhya presidential hopefuls and mobilise Luhyas to vote him to a man, he is going nowhere and is no threat at all to DP Ruto.
We believe in Kusema na Kutenda

fairandbalanced
Level: Imperial Majesty
Posts: 2616
Joined: Fri Oct 15, 2010 7:52 pm

Re: This is the man Ruto needs to watch in the 2022 run for prezzo

Unread post by fairandbalanced » Sun Dec 17, 2017 6:09 am

I do not blame Okoth, he lives in a bizarre world where buffoonery has been normalized. We have the biggest buffoon of them all trying to swear himself in and Okoth thinks this is a smart move. As for Sossion, his is just a matter of common sense, you cannot hold a political office and trade union at the same time. If for example, as a NASA mpig he decides to attend the buffoons swearing in, how will these affect all the teachers who voted for Uhuru and these are actually the majority?
people of goodwill should join together and free Kenya from the grip of heartless thieves.

Itina
Level: Aristocrats
Posts: 227
Joined: Sat Aug 26, 2017 4:31 am

Re: This is the man Ruto needs to watch in the 2022 run for prezzo

Unread post by Itina » Sun Dec 17, 2017 7:28 am

When did this common sense start to operate? coz the muchai the late MP of kikuyus also doubled as the deputy secretary general of COTU.

Buffoons who swore themselves are kibaki who was sworn at midnight and Uhuru who blatantly stole elections.
The only president who stole so much that the supreme court had to nullify his election.
fairandbalanced wrote:
Sun Dec 17, 2017 6:09 am
I do not blame Okoth, he lives in a bizarre world where buffoonery has been normalized. We have the biggest buffoon of them all trying to swear himself in and Okoth thinks this is a smart move. As for Sossion, his is just a matter of common sense, you cannot hold a political office and trade union at the same time. If for example, as a NASA mpig he decides to attend the buffoons swearing in, how will these affect all the teachers who voted for Uhuru and these are actually the majority?

fairandbalanced
Level: Imperial Majesty
Posts: 2616
Joined: Fri Oct 15, 2010 7:52 pm

Re: This is the man Ruto needs to watch in the 2022 run for prezzo

Unread post by fairandbalanced » Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:25 am

Let all Jubilee leaning teachers pull out of his union and watch the whole Knut thing die a slow painful death. Sossion is a mini Jacon, too entitled with delusions of grandeur, when the govt temporarily stopped deducting money for Knut, the guy looked like sheet.
people of goodwill should join together and free Kenya from the grip of heartless thieves.

Robina
Level: Imperial Majesty
Posts: 2396
Joined: Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:44 am

Re: This is the man Ruto needs to watch in the 2022 run for prezzo

Unread post by Robina » Sun Dec 17, 2017 11:04 am

Sossion's partisanship is unwise in Kenya's polarized tribalism. Any position he takes now including strike will be painted as NASA political machination. KNUT can be represented by others in parliament but not the powerful general secretary.

okoths72
Level: Council of the gods
Posts: 7999
Joined: Mon Nov 15, 2010 1:36 pm

Re: This is the man Ruto needs to watch in the 2022 run for prezzo

Unread post by okoths72 » Sun Dec 17, 2017 11:24 am

Why so sin and before him there was Tom Mboya the great who doubled around secretary general of both Kanu and Cotu-lauds-Uhuru-pledge-EA-trade,
juma boy, mugalla was Cotu secretary general and a Kanu nominated MP, how about muchai the MP for kikuyus or kabete and deputy sec gen of cotu?
Robina wrote:
Sun Dec 17, 2017 11:04 am
Sossion's partisanship is unwise in Kenya's polarized tribalism. Any position he takes now including strike will be painted as NASA political machination. KNUT can be represented by others in parliament but not the powerful general secretary.

Forwardoh
Level: Council of the gods
Posts: 3903
Joined: Fri Dec 11, 2015 7:27 am

Re: This is the man Ruto needs to watch in the 2022 run for prezzo

Unread post by Forwardoh » Sun Dec 17, 2017 2:11 pm

JahKisumu wrote:
Sat Dec 16, 2017 10:57 pm
Atwoli needs to visit a dentist soon before he loses his bottom lower teeth.

They need immediate attention!
koblo wrote:
Sat Dec 16, 2017 12:40 pm
This man will give Ruto a hard run for his money in 2022. Especially if coupled with Sossion
Does anyone here think that someone from Centro is best placed to comment on the wellness of other people's teeth? :shock:

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], pj wa njambi and 27 guests