NYENYENYE - RAILA TRY IT if you are man enough

Politics
pj wa njambi
Level: Imperial Majesty

NYENYENYE - RAILA TRY IT if you are man enough

Unread post by pj wa njambi » Sun Dec 17, 2017 3:56 pm

No one will swear your old age diapers in.

You "are running out of patience" and we don't have a refilling station for it. Ask Mama Ida to show you choo ... muguruki... Kirimu .... Waanas
http://www.nation.co.ke/news/politics/R ... index.html

Thumb sucker...where is Mama Ida and your daughters to tell you that T?IBIM, you are a national and regional embarrassment. We moved on Kizee!

Where is your buddies, Kalost, Weta, M'DVD.

Good advice...Start writing a book...that is what Retired <forced Retirees> do. Take a sabbatical. Come Back to Boston...I will host you. Will make you teach a class @ BU on Stolen leksons...with Jendaiya Fraiser. Such it up.

For the record
1/ Peter Nyong'o has abandoned you...he want to run Kisumu in a professional way...no mass akson in Kisum...bad bad for business, and Brookside milk is welcome...iwinjo migosi???

2/ Where the hell is Jakoyo Midiwo????

3/ Your page Boy Joho....chunga...he wants Babas Matako, and so does that Chang'aa page boy,,,whats her name??Babu whoo They will fug molest you

4/ No Dialogue

5/ Resistance is futile...you belong to the government...you have no opson. Retire gracefully

Hiyo Canaan yako, nenda peke yako...uthie ukiumaga...wacha ujinga

God makes everything come out right; he puts victims back on their feet. Psalm 103: 6 (The Message Translation)

Logan
Level: Council of the gods

Re: NYENYENYE - RAILA TRY IT if you are man enough

Unread post by Logan » Sun Dec 17, 2017 4:03 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I can see you are still hanging in here on a thin thread, idler..... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Logan wrote:
Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:06 am
Re: Itumbi Now Calls Chupiless Bloggers "Stupid"...I Told You So First!
Siasa Mbaya, Maisha Mbaya.

As ugly Itumbi enjoys State House Accolades, some of his bloggers are still rotting in L Nakuru... :(
And here are some of his now jobless Nipate bloggers waiting for their "crumbs" as election hype dies down..... :lol: :lol: :lol:
"Elect" Clowns, you get a circus! The only power we can share with Jubilee is Electricity. ~ Raila Amollo Odinga :D

okoths72
Level: Council of the gods

Unread post by okoths72 » Sun Dec 17, 2017 4:06 pm

Hon Raila si maunga ama mlevi now shut up I am listening to a revolutionary woman Mishi Mboko and David Ndii.

Rt Hon Raila is a PanAfricanist who commands lots of respect internationally.

pj wa njambi
Level: Imperial Majesty

Unread post by pj wa njambi » Sun Dec 17, 2017 4:16 pm

Logan: :lol: :lol: :lol: Haki...Tiga maheni...this is photo shop...look carefully on the lower left ...mawe and tires (fuel) are artifacts of Lord of violence...this is Odhis, Omolo and Onyango, wearing fake uniform got you Just need to look at how poor they look and how discouraged they look...post 12/12 kujiapisha blues.... they are mad at kimundu photo shop. Btw, Itumbi has offered to hire several of NASA (Wiper) bloggers for balance...I forwarded your name because you are often balanced ;) :lol: :lol: 8-) Hope you are fine my frienemy 8-)
Logan wrote:
Sun Dec 17, 2017 4:03 pm
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I can see you are still hanging in here on a thin thread, idler..... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Logan wrote:
Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:06 am
Re: Itumbi Now Calls Chupiless Bloggers "Stupid"...I Told You So First!
Siasa Mbaya, Maisha Mbaya.

As ugly Itumbi enjoys State House Accolades, some of his bloggers are still rotting in L Nakuru... :(
And here are some of his now jobless Nipate bloggers waiting for their "crumbs" as election hype dies down..... :lol: :lol: :lol:
God makes everything come out right; he puts victims back on their feet. Psalm 103: 6 (The Message Translation)