Happy New year to all Kenyanans

Politics
AntiHubris
Level: Council of the gods

Re: DP's SCHEMES FOR 2022 BEING DISMANTLED: BEGINING OF THE END

Unread post by AntiHubris » Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:58 am

Foggy,

More importantly, which of the chaps begging "for talks" is running against Ruto in 2022?
Forwardoh wrote:
Sun Jan 07, 2018 3:14 am
Jackal wrote:
Sun Jan 07, 2018 12:59 am
Happy New Year To all

Looking forward to an amazing and productive year in my personal life.

I see Jubilee has already hit the ground running plenty of good things ahead.

Maybe he can appoint forwadoh as his cabinet secretary for propaganda and okoths as the Ojinga state house bondo clown.
If not you can always swear yourselves in to whatever position you like in Raila ojingas government.

Cheers fellow Kenyans.

We have moved on working hard
Forwardoh wrote:
Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:29 pm

I pity the armchair bloggers here. No idea what is going on, on the ground. Or maybe they know and trying to put a lid on it....

Mt Kenya voters are not wheelbarrows, Kabogo dares William Ruto

By Kelvin Kamau Friday, Jan 5th 2018 at 09:02
obienga wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:43 am
Confused Jakuonist, which constituency does the political reject represent?
RV Heavy hitter! wrote:
Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:13 pm
Its good that it is 2018 and JaCon is still in the trenches. My 2018 resolution is to harden my support for Jubilee!
RVHH et al,
Someone try to light a match on your house while you are concerning yourself with Jacon....
If you only knew that DP Ruto hasn't stepped inside statehouse since Dec 23, you would be busying yourself with matters pertaining to your "Jesus"....
Let me sober you up... Gone are the days when TNA/URP was 50-50. Kabogo didn't have to say anything because the "appointing authority" is reminding your "Jesus" rather painfully that gone are the days of 50-50. (Big mistake to dissolve URP).

DP Man on the inside, State House comptroller Mr Lawrence Lenayapa given Netherlands posting: Single burn
That Hacker who signed a deal to hack IEBC servers again just like he did in 2013 (from somewhere in Kericho) in return for that same SH post - Nah NOT HAPPENING: Double Burn

2013 TNA/URP

Spot the difference! :lol: :lol: :lol:

2018 Jubilee
Deputy President William Ruto's conspicuous absence during Friday's cabinet naming at State House was precipitated by his disagreement with President Uhuru Kenyatta, a source close to Jubilee bigwigs has confirmed.

Unlike in the past, Ruto did not accompany his boss during cabinet naming, with the source, who is close with the DP adding that their was no consensus prior to naming.

"I really don't want to speculate but I know there is a disagreement between the two. Something small which could be fixed," said the source, who otherwise did not wish to be named.

He further said: "He wanted control over State House something the president did not guarantee other than opposing nomination of two individuals."
According to the source, Ruto was of the opinion that Ex-Jubilee agent Davies Chirchir to be named as Comptroller of State House, a position which went to Kinuthia Mbugua.

https://hivisasa.com/posts/dp-ruto-angr ... ominations

walahu
Level: Council of the gods

Re: Happy New year to all Kenyanans

Unread post by walahu » Tue Jan 09, 2018 4:36 pm

Forwardoh wrote:
Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:29 pm
walahu wrote:
Mon Jan 01, 2018 11:26 am
Amen, na wewe pia Aravee Sweden
Our collective resolve should be getting William Samoei Ruto ndaani ndaani miaka kumi, hii ingine yote ni side shows.
Kazi iendelee ☝️
I pity the armchair bloggers here. No idea what is going on, on the ground. Or maybe they know and trying to put a lid on it....

Mt Kenya voters are not wheelbarrows, Kabogo dares William Ruto

By Kelvin Kamau Friday, Jan 5th 2018 at 09:02
Why worry when you have Raila?🤣🤣😂😂
Mil, you shund bi celeMbReting😂🤣😂😂
ukileta nyokos
My Kenya voted, NO to COONISM!!Raila is KAPUT!, .