Happy New year to all Kenyanans

Unread post by True RV » Sun Dec 31, 2017 9:16 am

Enjoys the best God bestowed upon u.
-TRV -

RV Heavy hitter!
Level: Council of the gods

Re: Happy New year to all Kenyanans

Unread post by RV Heavy hitter! » Sun Dec 31, 2017 10:11 pm

Happy New Year and Prosperous 2018. We slayed JaCon in 2017 and we hope to preserve the energy left so that we can use it again in the event he comes back from the dead. Be blessed and stay safe.
With Love, Marriage is the most amazing event in one's life, the foundation of happiness, joy and success. , RVhh!
Natukae kwa Undugu, Amani na UHURU Muigai.'' - The National Anthem of Kenya

okoths72

Unread post by okoths72 » Sun Dec 31, 2017 10:17 pm

The person you slayed is musando and 300 innocent kenyans Jacom Rt Hon beat you hands down, just like he did in 2007and 2013 he is a true enigma.
I told you long time that in a free and fair elections no politician in kenya can go toe to toe with Rt Hon Raila. Because of Raila moi is in kabarak.

Monkey business and GSU that's what did the job for you.
RV Heavy hitter! wrote:
Sun Dec 31, 2017 10:11 pm
Happy New Year and Prosperous 2018. We slayed JaCon in 2017 and we hope to preserve the energy left so that we can use it again in the event he comes back from the dead. Be blessed and stay safe.

RV Heavy hitter!

Unread post by RV Heavy hitter! » Sun Dec 31, 2017 11:44 pm

May 2018 rid you of pombe na baangi so you can think and think and reason clearly. JaCon has been losing fair and square since 1982. Uhuru trashed him thrice that is why he is legitimately at the throne. We know Jacon is preparing for the 5th beatdown in 2022....tayari tuko radar!
With Love, Marriage is the most amazing event in one's life, the foundation of happiness, joy and success. , RVhh!

True RV

Unread post by True RV » Mon Jan 01, 2018 2:07 am

May 2018 be the end of Odingas political interference in our Nation
-TRV -

fairandbalanced
Level: Imperial Majesty

Unread post by fairandbalanced » Mon Jan 01, 2018 2:18 am

Happy new year to all Kenyans including Jacon koolaid drinkers. Anyone who honestly bilieves that Jacon has ever won an election in Kenya need to have their one brain cell checked. Jacon does not learn, he only comes close when he plays all the other tribes against one, he joined Kibaki to play against Moi and Kalenjins and then Ruto to play against Kiuks. Raila needs a formulae to play kiuks against Kales otherwise his people will be swearing him in again in obsecure churches in 2023.
people of goodwill should join together and free Kenya from the grip of heartless thieves.

okoths72

Unread post by okoths72 » Mon Jan 01, 2018 7:29 am

Scumbags singing tyranny of numbers, if you had it why did you kill musando? And where were those numbers when elections were repeated?
Kiambu a rural dusty town has more votes than big cities like mombasa and kisumu, or nakuru? This joke has now gone too far.

walahu

Unread post by walahu » Mon Jan 01, 2018 11:26 am

Amen, na wewe pia Aravee Sweden
Our collective resolve should be getting William Samoei Ruto ndaani ndaani miaka kumi, hii ingine yote ni side shows.
Kazi iendelee ☝️
ukileta nyokos
My Kenya voted, NO to COONISM!!Raila is KAPUT!, .

fairandbalanced
Level: Imperial Majesty

Unread post by fairandbalanced » Mon Jan 01, 2018 11:28 am

This is new year with new ideas, this year I have no intention of engaging with people like Okoth in arguments based on conspiracy theories, that’s a miserable world I do not want to live in.
people of goodwill should join together and free Kenya from the grip of heartless thieves.

RV Heavy hitter!

Unread post by RV Heavy hitter! » Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:13 pm

Its good that it is 2018 and JaCon is still in the trenches. My 2018 resolution is to harden my support for Jubilee!

Forwardoh

Unread post by Forwardoh » Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:29 pm

walahu wrote:
Mon Jan 01, 2018 11:26 am
Our collective resolve should be getting William Samoei Ruto ndaani ndaani miaka kumi, hii ingine yote ni side shows.
Kazi iendelee ☝️
I pity the armchair bloggers here. No idea what is going on, on the ground. Or maybe they know and trying to put a lid on it....

Mt Kenya voters are not wheelbarrows, Kabogo dares William Ruto

By Kelvin Kamau Friday, Jan 5th 2018 at 09:02

Forwardoh

Unread post by Forwardoh » Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:33 pm

fairandbalanced wrote:
Mon Jan 01, 2018 2:18 am
Happy new year to all Kenyans including Jacon koolaid drinkers. Anyone who honestly bilieves that Jacon has ever won an election in Kenya need to have their one brain cell checked. Jacon does not learn, he only comes close when he plays all the other tribes against one, he joined Kibaki to play against Moi and Kalenjins and then Ruto to play against Kiuks. Raila needs a formulae to play kiuks against Kales otherwise his people will be swearing him in again in obsecure churches in 2023.
Raila needs to do nothing. The Kafokos are doing that already .... being honesy that kyuks are not wheelbarrows and will always vote as they have voted: :lol: :lol: see UK will stay on as party leader and manage transition... and say my people said blah blah blah...

obienga

Unread post by obienga » Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:43 am

Confused Jakuonist, which constituency does the political reject represent?
Forwardoh wrote:
Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:33 pm
fairandbalanced wrote:
Mon Jan 01, 2018 2:18 am
Raila needs to do nothing. The Kafokos are doing that already .... being honesy that kyuks are not wheelbarrows and will always vote as they have voted: :lol: :lol: see UK will stay on as party leader and manage transition... and say my people said blah blah blah...

Jackal

Unread post by Jackal » Sun Jan 07, 2018 12:59 am

Happy New Year To all

Looking forward to an amazing and productive year in my personal life.

I see Jubilee has already hit the ground running plenty of good things ahead.

Maybe sgr will reach Kisumu and bring finally light into the medieval Ojinga darkness.

As for Ojinga sycophants still stuck in 2017. Idiots Who believe that there will be another election before 2022.

Poleni mathare is still open if you need meds to cope with Ojingas rejection by Kenyans.

Maybe as therapy you can swear Ojinga in as your president.

Maybe he can appoint forwadoh as his cabinet secretary for propaganda and okoths as the Ojinga state house bondo clown.
If not you can always swear yourselves in to whatever position you like in Raila ojingas government.

Cheers fellow Kenyans.

We have moved on working hard
Forwardoh wrote:
Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:29 pm
walahu wrote:
Kazi iendelee ☝️
I pity the armchair bloggers here. No idea what is going on, on the ground. Or maybe they know and trying to put a lid on it....

Faith, like a jackal, feeds among the tombs, and even from these dead doubts she gathers her most vital hope.

- Herman Melville, Moby Dick
Vita enim mortuorum in memoria vivorum est posita.

Forwardoh

DP's SCHEMES FOR 2022 BEING DISMANTLED: BEGINING OF THE END

Unread post by Forwardoh » Sun Jan 07, 2018 3:14 am

Jackal wrote:
Sun Jan 07, 2018 12:59 am
Happy New Year To all

Looking forward to an amazing and productive year in my personal life.

I see Jubilee has already hit the ground running plenty of good things ahead.

Maybe he can appoint forwadoh as his cabinet secretary for propaganda and okoths as the Ojinga state house bondo clown.
If not you can always swear yourselves in to whatever position you like in Raila ojingas government.

Cheers fellow Kenyans.

We have moved on working hard
Forwardoh wrote:
Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:29 pm
walahu wrote:
Kazi iendelee ☝️

obienga wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:43 am
Confused Jakuonist, which constituency does the political reject represent?
RV Heavy hitter! wrote:
Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:13 pm
Its good that it is 2018 and JaCon is still in the trenches. My 2018 resolution is to harden my support for Jubilee!
RVHH et al,
Someone try to light a match on your house while you are concerning yourself with Jacon....
If you only knew that DP Ruto hasn't stepped inside statehouse since Dec 23, you would be busying yourself with matters pertaining to your "Jesus"....
Let me sober you up... Gone are the days when TNA/URP was 50-50. Kabogo didn't have to say anything because the "appointing authority" is reminding your "Jesus" rather painfully that gone are the days of 50-50. (Big mistake to dissolve URP).

DP Man on the inside, State House comptroller Mr Lawrence Lenayapa given Netherlands posting: Single burn
That Hacker who signed a deal to hack IEBC servers again just like he did in 2013 (from somewhere in Kericho) in return for that same SH post - Nah NOT HAPPENING: Double Burn

2013 TNA/URP

Spot the difference! :lol: :lol: :lol:

2018 Jubilee
Deputy President William Ruto's conspicuous absence during Friday's cabinet naming at State House was precipitated by his disagreement with President Uhuru Kenyatta, a source close to Jubilee bigwigs has confirmed.

Unlike in the past, Ruto did not accompany his boss during cabinet naming, with the source, who is close with the DP adding that their was no consensus prior to naming.

"I really don't want to speculate but I know there is a disagreement between the two. Something small which could be fixed," said the source, who otherwise did not wish to be named.

He further said: "He wanted control over State House something the president did not guarantee other than opposing nomination of two individuals."
According to the source, Ruto was of the opinion that Ex-Jubilee agent Davies Chirchir to be named as Comptroller of State House, a position which went to Kinuthia Mbugua.

https://hivisasa.com/posts/dp-ruto-angr ... ominations