African Scientists Need to Establish the Truth About HIV/AIDS

Politics
kicharo
Level: Untouchables

African Scientists Need to Establish the Truth About HIV/AIDS

Unread post by kicharo » Wed Jan 10, 2018 3:35 am

African scientists need to establish the truth about HIV/AIDS. African people, especially the black Africans, have been disproportionately affected by HIV/AIDS scourge.
Locally, a good number of the suicide cases you hear about are related to HIV. When people go to testing centers and are found to have HIV, they often become suicidal. Similarly, a good number of the domestic violence cases you hear about are related to HIV. When people go to testing centers and are found to have HIV, they become violent to their partners. They believe that they have to do something to their partners, who they believe have infected them with HIV. So they become violent to them, sometimes leading to very ugly incidents -- including very serious injuries and even deaths.
Yet, with the wisdom of the hindsight, there is reason to suspect that, maybe, HIV is not such a big deal. I remember women I used to see doing commercial sex work in the 1980s and 1990s, and they are still alive and they still seem to be thriving health-wise. I remember some of the earliest people who were said to have HIV, and they are still alive and they still seem to be doing fine, health-wise. Many of these are not people who use ARVs or any other such interventions. But, in spite of them almost certainly having HIV, they are doing well healthwise. Then we have the converse scenario: where people who don't have HIV end up with AIDS-defining diseases. We have seen many such people, who actually went on to die from the so-called AIDS-defining diseases, yet they didn't have HIV.
We therefore have to bring the elephant into the room, and ask ourselves: does HIV really cause AIDS? This is not a new question. It was there in the earliest days of HIV/AIDS debate. But the people who raised these questions were shouted down. Scientists were pushed towards HIV/AIDS research. Anybody who tried to investigate the hypothesis that HIV does not cause AIDS was declrated a heretic, an AIDS denialist. Yet even the supposed 'discoverers' of HIV/AIDS, have subsequently expressed doubts about the theory.
So I come to the crux of my message: That African scientists, whose people are dispoprtionately affected by the supposed HIV/AIDS scourge, need to undertake independent research on HIV/AIDS. They need to investigate whether, in actual fact, HIV causes AIDS. There is no doubt that AIDS exists -- in the sense that acquired immunity deficiency exists. We see people whose immunity has been compromised all around us. The question is as to whether that immunity deficiency is caused by HIV. Or if it is possibly caused by other lifestyle factors: like long-term lack of sleep, long term bad eating habits, long term drugs usage, long term heavy usage of alcohol... and so on. Is it not plausible that people who have such lifestyle factors are likely to end up with compromised immunities in the long run? So this is the hypothesis that needs to be needs to be investigated.
On the one hand, there are people who have acquired immunity deficiency (AIDS), yet they don't have HIV. And on the other hand, we have people who have HIV yet they don't have -- and never ever develop -- acquired immunity deficiency (AIDS). Isn't there, then, a very real possibility that HIV doesn't cause AIDS?
Isn't the alleged HIV/AIDS phenomenon a business to some people? Haven't some people grown rich from the HIV/AIDS business? Isn't the eagerness and tenacity with which people are urged to 'test' for HIV suspicious? Especially considering that they aren't as eagerly or tenaciously urged to test for other risky conditions such as cancer, hepatitis B and diabetes, which are more life threatening?
Do you know that it has gotten to a point where almost everyone who goes to hospital has to be tested for HIV? It has almost belcme mandatory. You won't be allowed to give birth in hospital, if you haven't been tested for HIV. You won't be treated for TB unless you agree to be tested for HIV?
Yet what is done to the people who are found to have HIV? They are given toxic retroviral medications. Those medications, originally designed to be used in chemotherapy, end up compromising their immunity systems, leading to real AIDS.
So the work is cut out for you, African scientists, to carry out independent research, to establish whether the HIV/AIDS theory is true. You may be surprised at what you discover. To me, the HIV/AIDS thing looks like a propaganda campaign. I could be wrong, but I am only suggesting research.
By the way, it is only in nations like Kenya where HIV/AIDS messages are being relentlessly drummed into people's minds. Other nations, having discovered the truth about the whole thing (but keen not to upset the international establishment) have quietly allowed their people to relax. But in Kenya, people are still being mercilessly harmered with HIV/AIDS messages. People are still being forced to take HIV tests in hospitals, and thereafter being put on toxic ARVS immediately. Pastors are still forcing people to take HIV tests, before wedding them. But what if it is a hoax? What if AIDS (immunity deficiency) is caused by lifestyle factors? So these are the questions that need to be explored by African scientists.
Even where we have a supposed established truth, we need to entertain alternative theories. For all knowledge is by nature conjectural.
Disclaimer: the likely discovery that HIV doesn't cause immunity deficiency wouldn't be license for people to engage in indiscriminate sex. Indiscriminate sex has many other potential harms, even discounting the dubious HIV/AIDS theory. But the aim is to get the people who have been diagnosed with HIV to stop being so anxious. To realize that there is a possibility that things are different.
Charo Kazungu,
Kilifi.

Gumzo
Level: Council of the gods

Re: African Scientists Need to Establish the Truth About HIV/AIDS

Unread post by Gumzo » Wed Jan 10, 2018 4:34 am

Ther is no money for African scientists to establish the truth about HIV/AIDS.

They would need to go beg muzungu for it.
When you see hyenas fighting among themselves just know your goat has been eaten ~ Kalenjin Proverb

Bimnji
Level: Aristocrats

Unread post by Bimnji » Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:45 am

I agree with you that africans need to have independent research system but as someone alluded the african governments by whatever reasons cant fund these researches and neither do we have private individuals or companies that are doing so well to foot such bills. Those african countries that you mentioned that are doing things a different way, do you have the stastics of new rates of infections and rates of mortality due to AIDS related illnesses vis a vis the ones of Kenya. I have heard of people who have been diagnosed with HIV but they never get to the AIDS stage and these group of people are not even on medication, but i have never heard of people who get to the AIDS stage withought having HIV virus in them. There are those sicknesses and cancer that are commonly caused by HIV eg Kaposi Sarcoma . Are these also becoming common with these people who are getting AIDS from non HIV infections?
RIP Cbertmann, you fought a good fight

okoths72

Unread post by okoths72 » Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:49 am

The likes of luto have used all the money to by choppers guess how much is one chopper?

To these idiots looking for votes is more important than funding research or even creation of employment.
Gumzo wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2018 4:34 am
Ther is no money for African scientists to establish the truth about HIV/AIDS.

They would need to go beg muzungu for it.

RV Heavy hitter!

Unread post by RV Heavy hitter! » Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:56 am

FGM in women and lack of circumcision in men are the main drivers of HIV. The research that need to be done is how to end FGM, carry out massive clitoral restoration and ensure boys are circumcised before age 12. Just doing that alone would cut HIV infection rates by 60-70%
With Love, Marriage is the most amazing event in one's life, the foundation of happiness, joy and success. , RVhh!
Natukae kwa Undugu, Amani na UHURU Muigai.'' - The National Anthem of Kenya

kicharo
Level: Untouchables

Unread post by kicharo » Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:03 am

Bimnji wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:45 am
I agree with you that africans need to have independent research system but as someone alluded the african governments by whatever reasons cant fund these researches and neither do we have private individuals or companies that are doing so well to foot such bills. Those african countries that you mentioned that are doing things a different way, do you have the stastics of new rates of infections and rates of mortality due to AIDS related illnesses vis a vis the ones of Kenya. I have heard of people who have been diagnosed with HIV but they never get to the AIDS stage and these group of people are not even on medication, but i have never heard of people who get to the AIDS stage withought having HIV virus in them. There are those sicknesses and cancer that are commonly caused by HIV eg Kaposi Sarcoma . Are these also becoming common with these people who are getting AIDS from non HIV infections?
Research to establish whether HIV causes AIDS doesn't have to be expensive. It is a simple epidemiological study.
People having HIV but never developing AIDS is the norm, rather than the exception. Conditions like Kaposi Sarcoma are very rare. Most of the so-called HIV aids are caused by commoner conditions like TB e.t.c. But it is a very tricky affair. If someone just has TB, it is called TB. But if someone has TB, and happens to have HIV, it is immediately assumed that the TB is due to HIV. Yet, perhaps, with or without the HIV, the fellow would probably have gotten TB. Nobody ever dies of HIV. People die of other conditions: like pneumonia, TB, cancers and so on. Conditions they would have gotten, with or without the HIV.

SamPele
Level: Aristocrats

Unread post by SamPele » Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:57 pm

kicharo wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:03 am
Bimnji wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:45 am
Research to establish whether HIV causes AIDS doesn't have to be expensive. It is a simple epidemiological study.
People having HIV but never developing AIDS is the norm, rather than the exception. Conditions like Kaposi Sarcoma are very rare. Most of the so-called HIV aids are caused by commoner conditions like TB e.t.c. But it is a very tricky affair. If someone just has TB, it is called TB. But if someone has TB, and happens to have HIV, it is immediately assumed that the TB is due to HIV. Yet, perhaps, with or without the HIV, the fellow would probably have gotten TB. Nobody ever dies of HIV. People die of other conditions: like pneumonia, TB, cancers and so on. Conditions they would have gotten, with or without the HIV.

Kicharo, it would be useful to link the article to the where it was published. Is the author, Charo Kazungu a researcher or activist of some kind?
A lot of the question he poses are well understood by researchers. There are multiple ways one's immune system can be compromised, being exposed to HIV is just one way. Compromised immunity and HIV AIDS are not synonymous. Exposure to HIV in itself creates a public safety issue since it is so infectious, cancer, diabetes are not infectious. Thus the motivation for early detection.