Matiangi under instructions to destroy education in Western and Nyanza. His imposter kicked out.

Politics

Panzer.
Level: Council of the gods

Re: Matiangi under instructions to destroy education in Western and Nyanza. His imposter kicked out.

Unread post by Panzer. » Thu Jan 11, 2018 4:55 am

Barbaric. Setting bad precedent, the govt must not allow this. But again, bukusu are very cavemen like.
" I was not strong enough to defend so I attacked" General Robert E. Lee. 1876

Itina
Level: Aristocrats

Re: Matiangi under instructions to destroy education in Western and Nyanza. His imposter kicked out.

Unread post by Itina » Thu Jan 11, 2018 6:03 am

Why remove a perfoming principle and bring in some drunk zombie what was the intention?
Kamusinga is not a karomaindo school this is a historic school in kenya.
Panzer. wrote:
Thu Jan 11, 2018 4:55 am
Barbaric. Setting bad precedent, the govt must not allow this. But again, bukusu are very cavemen like.

kakamega
Level: Lord Barons

Unread post by kakamega » Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:10 am

Panzer. wrote:
But again, bukusu are very cavemen like.
That is not true. The Bukusu and their neighbors the Tachoni are very enlightened and tolerant people. There are many people from other parts of Kenya that live in perfect harmony with the Bukusu and Tachoni in Bungoma and Transzoia. It just happens that FSK and Lugulu are their biggest academic prides, which they will lot let sink. I don't see the rationale in transferring a performing principal and bringing in a businessman.

PremiumQuat
Level: Aristocrats

Unread post by PremiumQuat » Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:07 am

no sane person would disagree with your rationale, it would be akin to throwing your treasures to 'Kingauro', swapping excellence with mediocrity is anathema

kakamega wrote:
Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:10 am
Panzer. wrote:
But again, bukusu are very cavemen like.
. I don't see the rationale in transferring a performing principal and bringing in a businessman.