ICC again on TRV

Politics
True RV
Level: Council of the gods

ICC again on TRV

Unread post by True RV » Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:09 am

They just called asking when I am free from another interview on UhuRuto. FUCK them, I was not in Kenya in 2007/8. I am honestly mad at them, why dont they go interview pple who took part in that violence.

But I tell entire world that this TRV will not say anything other than what was written on papers.

TRV
-TRV -

Kangaroo court still haunting TRV on 2007/8 as per January 23 2018.
I am a TRUE RV

Garlic
Level: Imperial Majesty

Re: ICC again on TRV

Unread post by Garlic » Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:09 pm

And do you think they are opening the cases once more or just sumbua?
I think ICC fellas are too idle. Kenyan cases attracted a lot of funding to the ICC and an incredible publicity. They seem not ready to let it go...

Itina
Level: Aristocrats

Unread post by Itina » Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:54 pm

Where will they get witnesses yet the like of yebei were brutally massacred by oluto.

Tumas
Level: Rising star

Unread post by Tumas » Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:52 pm

TRV mache ne Kiplelmakat kogeny?

Kunadawa

Unread post by Kunadawa » Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:10 am

Relax. It could be purely administrative crap. For example, an internal investigation of their bungling of the cases.

The most stoopid thing about ICC is that absolute laymen like me could tell from the very onset that the Kenyan case was doomed from day one. Justice Philip Waki gave them an envelope containing six names with the recommendation that they be subjected to further investigation and, if found culpable, charged. What did Ocampo and his deputy Bensouda do? He straghit away pressed charges instead of doing the most basic thing investigaters are supposed to do: interviewing the suspects to get their side of the story. In fact the first time they were seeing the suspects was in court!

Isitoshe, Ruto the William transported himself at his own expense to the Hague well before the charges with an offer to be interviewed and cleared of suspicion: Ocampo ignored him. Bure Kabisa!!
True RV wrote:
Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:09 am
They just called asking when I am free from another interview on UhuRuto. FUCK them, I was not in Kenya in 2007/8. I am honestly mad at them, why dont they go interview pple who took part in that violence.

But I tell entire world that this TRV will not say anything other than what was written on papers.

TRV

Gumzo

Unread post by Gumzo » Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:26 am

True RV wrote:

TRV
ICC should just arrest TRV and sort out the details later while he is Ndani
When you see hyenas fighting among themselves just know your goat has been eaten ~ Kalenjin Proverb

Kunadawa

Unread post by Kunadawa » Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:18 am

Gumzo wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:26 am
True RV wrote:

TRV
ICC should just arrest TRV and sort out the details later while he is Ndani
You wish! Walter Osapiri Barasa remains free despite the ICC Court's indictement https://www.icc-cpi.int/kenya/barasa and the flop of his legal challenge https://www.standardmedia.co.ke/article ... rom-arrest so really if ICC lacks appetite to get at someone with fairly advanced case what about mere suspicion and mistaken identity of a mere farm-hand as is suspected with our very own True RV

True RV

Unread post by True RV » Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:44 am

The Scandinavian guy who called Mr Hialainen said "they did not conclude" the interview. Fuck them. I asked so what do you want from me, jail me. He said no jail but the most is that you could get a payable ticket. For what??? I will be posting online this week including the details of what they want to charge me of. Article of Geneva 77??
-TRV -

I am a TRUE RV

True RV

Unread post by True RV » Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:02 am

This time I got better info aka SREADING ONLINE OF SECRET INFORMATION. That ifo may have put death to what DAVID KOROS was feding ICC with.

David Koros
-TRV -

I am a TRUE RV

independent

Unread post by independent » Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:04 am

Now ken wafula is dead. There is a connection
Ambia bibi yako awache kumangamanga

True RV

Unread post by True RV » Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:22 am

The case is DEAD an indian DODO. Let the Gambian woman try to infilfrate Kenya again. Last time I saw her BIG lips was Nakuru Afra stadium Naikuru
-TRV -

I am a TRUE RV

Kunadawa

Unread post by Kunadawa » Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:21 am

True RV wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:44 am
The Scandinavian guy who called Mr Hialainen said "they did not conclude" the interview. Fuck them. I asked so what do you want from me, jail me. He said no jail but the most is that you could get a payable ticket. For what??? I will be posting online this week including the details of what they want to charge me of. Article of Geneva 77??
All the best, True, the ICC cases are as dead as a dodo. Ocampo really should have arrested Raila, at least he would have made the correct political statement even if the cases collapsed

NattyDread

Unread post by NattyDread » Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:51 am

More UN money to waste.
:evil: JaKuon Slayer Extraordinaire :twisted:

True RV

Unread post by True RV » Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:35 pm

This RV will post alol on this topic again tomorrow . Will reppost the ORIGIGINIAN conversations between DAVID KOROS of Turbo and his man at Eldoret poiint. thosese were the ICC stories of Ocambo trirying to charge Hon Uhuru and Hon Ruro.
TRV
-TRV -

I am a TRUE RV

okoths72

Unread post by okoths72 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:46 pm

Ocampo was not just coming for innocent people,
he came for killers who in turn killed all the witnesses. Railas mistake was challenging and defeating the GEMA in a democratic process.
Kunadawa wrote:
Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:21 am
True RV wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:44 am
All the best, True, the ICC cases are as dead as a dodo. Ocampo really should have arrested Raila, at least he would have made the correct political statement even if the cases collapsed