Trump is 100% Right you know it and I know it! Mpende Msipende

Politics
Tupatane
Level: Nobles

Trump is 100% Right you know it and I know it! Mpende Msipende

Unread post by Tupatane » Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:52 pm

what we are good at is feigning outrage,isn't it funny that Trump always says some uncomfortable truths and we all howl and curse, but once the dust settles down he gets vindicated? :lol: :lol: :lol:

watch https://youtu.be/O_fDCBV6Ckw

Tumas
Level: Rising star

Re: Trump is 100% Right you know it and I know it! Mpende Msipende

Unread post by Tumas » Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:48 pm

Sasa ukimuona kilema utamcheka? Common decency dictates that we don't. We are aware we don't cut the mustard, yet, lakini chuki wa ubaguzi wa ranging wa Trump is deplorable. @Kaka mkuu uko?

JahKisumu

Unread post by JahKisumu » Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:36 am

Ping! Misses the point all together... yours is too basic and I'm not here to educate you. Kiss Tump's ass for all I care. He's your new messiah!!
Tupatane wrote:
Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:52 pm
what we are good at is feigning outrage,isn't it funny that Trump always says some uncomfortable truths and we all howl and curse, but once the dust settles down he gets vindicated? :lol: :lol: :lol:

“There is no delusional idea held by the mentally ill which cannot be exceeded in its absurdity by the conviction of fanatics, either individually or en masse” …Hoche
WAJINGA NDIO WALIWAO!!

Forwardoh
Level: Council of the gods

Unread post by Forwardoh » Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:21 am

JahKisumu wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:36 am
Ping! Misses the point all together... yours is too basic and I'm not here to educate you. Kiss Tump's ass for all I care. He's your new messiah!!
Tupatane wrote:

Tupatane aka @NattyDread is Jubilee damu. Actually you just insulted @Natty. Have you read any post from him against Trump on this shithole issue?

watchyourstep
Level: Kurutu

Unread post by watchyourstep » Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:02 am

Tupatane wrote:

0%

watchyourstep
Level: Kurutu

Unread post by watchyourstep » Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:03 am

House slave.

Tupatane

Unread post by Tupatane » Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:00 pm

What is racist with Trumps bitter truth?? That word Racism has lost its meaning by being thrown around to clobber our imaginary enemies

Hehe we are experts at being outraged should focus that energy on getting shit done

JahKisumu wrote:
Tupatane wrote:

JahKisumu

Unread post by JahKisumu » Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:02 pm

I respond to subject matter not personalities.
This is the reason why you take advise from a deranged white assholes who don't give two fucks about you, but then he gives you "power" and pleasure to disparage your kin to his advantage. Check yourself or jump in Lake Vic!!
Forwardoh wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:21 am
JahKisumu wrote:
Tupatane wrote:

Tupatane aka @NattyDread is Jubilee damu. Actually you just insulted @Natty. Have you read any post from him against Trump on this shithole issue?
“There is no delusional idea held by the mentally ill which cannot be exceeded in its absurdity by the conviction of fanatics, either individually or en masse” …Hoche
WAJINGA NDIO WALIWAO!!

Murata
Level: Aristocrats

Unread post by Murata » Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:24 pm

Jahkisumu, you are considering and offended by one thing only yet there are other relationships /things such as policy where you might be happy about. I mean, Trump even says he didn't say it. I've seen others call you worse here let alone your house
"The kingdom of heaven is like a man who sowed good seed in his field. But while everyone was sleeping, his enemy came and sowed weeds among the wheat, and went away."

JahKisumu

Unread post by JahKisumu » Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:29 pm

OK, Trump said he didn't say it; there is nothing to see here. Really?

On policy... don't get me started; are you for real? Do you understand it and it's ramifications or are you just throwing words? You can't be for real!!
Murata wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:24 pm
Jahkisumu, you are considering and offended by one thing only yet there are other relationships /things such as policy where you might be happy about. I mean, Trump even says he didn't say it. I've seen others call you worse here let alone your house
WAJINGA NDIO WALIWAO!!

Forwardoh
Level: Council of the gods

Unread post by Forwardoh » Thu Jan 18, 2018 5:28 am

JahKisumu wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:02 pm
I respond to subject matter not personalities.
This is the reason why you take advise from a deranged white assholes who don't give two fucks about you, but then he gives you "power" and pleasure to disparage your kin to his advantage. Check yourself or jump in Lake Vic!!
Forwardoh wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:21 am
JahKisumu wrote:

Nobody is listening to your sensitive ethnic arse, not even your government. You need to shut your shithole...
GOVERNMENT SPOKESMAN Eric Kiraithe says Kenya has no problem with recently reported vulgar remarks by US President Donald Trump targeting African nations. https://t.co/UVJf8PobH6