A Message For Self-Loathing Miroo's

Politics
JahKisumu
Level: Nobles

A Message For Self-Loathing Miroo's

Unread post by JahKisumu » Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:23 pm

The difference between a self-loathing miroo and a positive thinking brother... all is not lost.

“There is no delusional idea held by the mentally ill which cannot be exceeded in its absurdity by the conviction of fanatics, either individually or en masse” …Hoche
WAJINGA NDIO WALIWAO!!

JahKisumu

Re: A Message For Self-Loathing Miroo's

Unread post by JahKisumu » Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:29 pm

“There is no delusional idea held by the mentally ill which cannot be exceeded in its absurdity by the conviction of fanatics, either individually or en masse” …Hoche
WAJINGA NDIO WALIWAO!!

Gumzo
Level: Council of the gods

Unread post by Gumzo » Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:56 am

Shitholes and Africans/Blacks

Vintage Windy City Assassin wrote:Should the African care?

I think he has bigger fish to fry. The African's fate is not dependent on what white nationalists think of him. It doesn't matter if these crackers love us, if we are busy shooting ourselves in the foot. They will never fix our problems.

Instead of whining about a racist being a racist, Africa should focus on solving its problems. I think we have to start by loving ourselves. By that I don't mean just our individual selves, but our Negritude. We should value fellow Negroes the way bazungus do themselves. A white person in America will be more traumatized by a mzungu being injured in Ukraine, than a fellow American, who also happens to be black, stopping a bullet in gang viiolence or at the hands of police.

I believe everything else falls into place, once the African can get past not liking himself(in a big picture way). There is natural resources, huge land mass, sheer scale, human resources. Getting the right people to work on the right problems from anywhere in Africa.

The welcome by kamwana for any African to be able to work in Kenya is probably a step in the right direction and should be emulated continent wide. Just abolish borders for Africans and goods within Africa. I don't buy the argument that we need higher IQ.

That is important. Not whether Trump or KKK types likes us - they will never. There is potential to have the last laugh over Trump types. But will the African seize the moment?

That is why this so called protest by South Africa totally misses the point. The people we should be looking for respect from are not in the White House. They are your fellow Negroes on the ground.Should the African care?

I think he has bigger fish to fry. The African's fate is not dependent on what white nationalists think of him. It doesn't matter if these crackers love us, if we are busy shooting ourselves in the foot. They will never fix our problems.

Instead of whining about a racist being a racist, Africa should focus on solving its problems. I think we have to start by loving ourselves. By that I don't mean just our individual selves, but our Negritude. We should value fellow Negroes the way bazungus do themselves. A white person in America will be more traumatized by a mzungu being injured in Ukraine, than a fellow American, who also happens to be black, stopping a bullet in gang viiolence or at the hands of police.

I believe everything else falls into place, once the African can get past not liking himself(in a big picture way). There is natural resources, huge land mass, sheer scale, human resources. Getting the right people to work on the right problems from anywhere in Africa.

The welcome by kamwana for any African to be able to work in Kenya is probably a step in the right direction and should be emulated continent wide. Just abolish borders for Africans and goods within Africa. I don't buy the argument that we need higher IQ.

That is important. Not whether Trump or KKK types likes us - they will never. There is potential to have the last laugh over Trump types. But will the African seize the moment?

That is why this so called protest by South Africa totally misses the point. The people we should be looking for respect from are not in the White House. They are your fellow Negroes on the ground.v
When you see hyenas fighting among themselves just know your goat has been eaten ~ Kalenjin Proverb

AntiHubris
Level: Council of the gods

Unread post by AntiHubris » Thu Jan 18, 2018 4:24 pm

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2018/01/17/o ... frica.html
JahKisumu wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:23 pm
The difference between a self-loathing miroo and a positive thinking brother... all is not lost.

JahKisumu

Unread post by JahKisumu » Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:27 pm

Refreshing; thank you for that piece ndugu. We can't let some ignorant racist obese moron define us.
AntiHubris wrote:
Thu Jan 18, 2018 4:24 pm
https://mobile.nytimes.com/2018/01/17/o ... frica.html
JahKisumu wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:23 pm
WAJINGA NDIO WALIWAO!!