Fake medicines in Kenyan chemists/town clinics,

Politics
iMansfield
Level: Council of the gods

Fake medicines in Kenyan chemists/town clinics,

Unread post by iMansfield » Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:25 am

My family is insurance covered but for common colds,sometimes i visit local clinics...i happened to take my kids to a nearby clinic,i took one first got injected and was given an anti-biotic,same thing happened when i took the other kids the following day...what shocked me is that the kids continued coughing for 3 days especcially at the younger one at night,when i visited my paedetrician on one of thr major hospitals in parklands,the lab tests showed the infection rates were very high as if the anti-biotics were never administered WHICH MEANS I WAS GIVEN COUNTERFEIT medicine at the local clinic,the paedetrician dosage at the major hospital worked effectively within 24 hrs,

Corruption eats the basic tenets of our humanity,

Without Prejudice.
"We face neither East nor West: we face forward." - Kwame Nkrumah

RV Heavy hitter!

Re: Fake medicines in Kenyan chemists/town clinics,

Unread post by RV Heavy hitter! » Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:50 am

You should have known that by now. Most alcohol products consumed in Kenya are fake, Medicine is fake, galsheets for roofing is fake. To get legitimate goods, you have to really take your time to find them. They are as rare as albino alligator!
With Love, Marriage is the most amazing event in one's life, the foundation of happiness, joy and success. , RVhh!
Natukae kwa Undugu, Amani na UHURU Muigai.'' - The National Anthem of Kenya

SamPele
Level: Aristocrats

Unread post by SamPele » Fri Jan 19, 2018 1:58 pm

iMansfield wrote:
Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:25 am
My family is insurance covered but for common colds,sometimes i visit local clinics...i happened to take my kids to a nearby clinic,i took one first got injected and was given an anti-biotic,same thing happened when i took the other kids the following day...what shocked me is that the kids continued coughing for 3 days especcially at the younger one at night,when i visited my paedetrician on one of thr major hospitals in parklands,the lab tests showed the infection rates were very high as if the anti-biotics were never administered WHICH MEANS I WAS GIVEN COUNTERFEIT medicine at the local clinic,the paedetrician dosage at the major hospital worked effectively within 24 hrs,

Without Prejudice.
Please don't endanger the lives of your children ever again. Never ever have them get injections of any kind at any "local clinics". Be very wary about any medicines you buy at your local dispensary. The clinic often is not the problem. The "distributor" and GOK "regulatory agencies" are the culprits.

okoths72

Unread post by okoths72 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:18 pm

Gema greed has finished 🇰🇪

Gumzo

Unread post by Gumzo » Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:36 pm

iMansfield wrote:

Without Prejudice.
A documentary on fake medicine says that fake medicine kills more Africans then the wars on the continent
and shows the cottages in India, Pakistan and China where it comes from.

In Kenya the top management of KEMSA (GOK agency) make deals with suppliers to get the fake medicine
for the price of genuine and pocket some money then some poor Kenyans pay for it with their lives.
When you see hyenas fighting among themselves just know your goat has been eaten ~ Kalenjin Proverb

iMansfield

Unread post by iMansfield » Fri Jan 19, 2018 5:41 pm

https://www.nation.co.ke/health/Inside- ... index.html

100,000 thousand Africans die annually because of fake drugs,Kenya among the most affected.

Very sad,

Without Prejudice.
"We face neither East nor West: we face forward." - Kwame Nkrumah

JahKikuyu

Unread post by JahKikuyu » Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:28 pm

RV Heavy hitter! wrote:
Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:50 am
You should have known that by now. Most alcohol products consumed in Kenya are fake, Medicine is fake, galsheets for roofing is fake. To get legitimate goods, you have to really take your time to find them. They are as rare as albino alligator!
Even Uhuru and Ruto are fake president and deputy president. They are acting as if they are ruling, when in fact they are asleep as the moral wheels of
country come off
JahKikuyu

JahKisumu
Level: Nobles

Unread post by JahKisumu » Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:15 pm

Like they say, there is a sucker born everyday!! Ask an unimaginative avatar copy cat... Good luck!!
“There is no delusional idea held by the mentally ill which cannot be exceeded in its absurdity by the conviction of fanatics, either individually or en masse” …Hoche
WAJINGA NDIO WALIWAO!!

Gumzo

Unread post by Gumzo » Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:01 am

To me the handles Jahkikuyu and jahkisumu seem to be owned by small minded fools. Each created to hurl matusi at the other tribe while pretending to be another tribe.
When you see hyenas fighting among themselves just know your goat has been eaten ~ Kalenjin Proverb

JahKikuyu

Unread post by JahKikuyu » Sat Jan 20, 2018 8:14 am

Gumzo wrote:
Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:01 am
To me the handles Jahkikuyu and jahkisumu seem to be owned by small minded fools. Each created to hurl matusi at the other tribe while pretending to be another tribe.
They say every man has a dick to pee. You are using yours to sh.iet. This thread was about fake medicines in Kenya, not about jahkikuyu or jahkisumu. These are two nipateans living together here in perfect harmony
JahKikuyu

Gumzo

Unread post by Gumzo » Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:09 am

JahKikuyu wrote:
Sat Jan 20, 2018 8:14 am
Gumzo wrote:
Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:01 am
They say every man has a dick to pee. You are using yours to sh.iet. This thread was about fake medicines in Kenya, not about jahkikuyu or jahkisumu. These are two nipateans living together here in perfect harmony
You need to seriously consider changing that silly handle if you want to be taken seriously

JahKikuyu

Unread post by JahKikuyu » Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:57 am

Gumzo wrote:
Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:09 am
You need to seriously consider changing that silly handle if you want to be taken seriously
I don't need to be taken seriously. Thank you.
JahKikuyu

Logan

Unread post by Logan » Sat Jan 20, 2018 10:19 am

iMansfield wrote:

Without Prejudice.
RV Heavy hitter! wrote:
Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:50 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Add fake degrees, fake elections, and fake tyranny of numbers and you just summarized GEMA's Heaven... :lol: :lol: :lol:
"Elect" Clowns, you get a circus! The only power we can share with Jubilee is Electricity. ~ Raila Amollo Odinga :D