If I was Babu Ongili Owino!

Politics
koblo
Level: Lord Barons

If I was Babu Ongili Owino!

Unread post by koblo » Sat Jan 20, 2018 11:21 am

If I was Babu Ongili Owino, I would lie low like an envelope. These Uhuruto guys can smile and play harmless , but ask Jacob!! In case Jacob Juma is mteja, Babu should ask Jimmy Wanjigi who (despite his billions) was roughed up like a doll and has since seen the light and coiled his you know what

Babu Owino might be a little young and full of energy. But he has nobody watching his back. Just look at these fellas for comparison:

-Raila had his father watching his back. He now has all of Nyanza. Raila is solidly untouchable
-Joho has Mombasa by its balls. He is untouchable
-Orengo knows when to poke and when not to. He never crosses the line
-Weta and Mudamba are loud, but they wont call Kimwana mtoto wa ngui
-Muthama Kalonzo are slippery like eels and have the Akamba solidly behind them

What does Babu have except a big ego, bad mouth and some uni students?

Itina
Level: Aristocrats

Re: If I was Babu Ongili Owino!

Unread post by Itina » Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:01 pm

Do not threaten people with death coz even uhuruto will die.
Jomo was guarded 24/7 but when death came they could not even give him the heart of a monkey that they intended to.
Where is michuki the strong man who sent hundreds of mungiki to hell? How about Saitoti?

We got Babu back time will come when you will know that.

Forwardoh
Level: Council of the gods

Unread post by Forwardoh » Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:28 pm

koblo wrote:
Sat Jan 20, 2018 11:21 am
If I was Babu Ongili Owino, I would lie low like an envelope. These Uhuruto guys can smile and play harmless , but ask Jacob!! In case Jacob Juma is mteja, Babu should ask Jimmy Wanjigi who (despite his billions) was roughed up like a doll and has since seen the light and coiled his you know what
nyef, nyef, nyef.....
You are probably the most singly uninformed armchair blogger on this forum.

Be informed before you open your shithole. Kumbaff :(

Miguna and Jimmy Wanjigi want Raila to be sworn-in

Wanjigi, Miguna pushing Raila to take Jan 30 oath

pj wa njambi
Level: Imperial Majesty

Unread post by pj wa njambi » Sat Jan 20, 2018 1:14 pm

Forwardoh, When we do the Babu job, we'll just blame it on Chang'aa ... this is an easy one ...this gal should take Koblos advise. His foul mouth is his bullet.

Forwardoh wrote:
Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:28 pm
koblo wrote:
nyef, nyef, nyef.....

God makes everything come out right; he puts victims back on their feet. Psalm 103: 6 (The Message Translation)

sms
Level: Imperial Majesty

Unread post by sms » Sat Jan 20, 2018 11:25 pm

Forwardoh wrote:
koblo wrote:
nyef, nyef, nyef.....

Why do you get so emotional? This is no place to exhibit your tantrums.
aliaR Ojinga.........killing Kenyans since 1982.

JahKisumu
Level: Nobles

Unread post by JahKisumu » Sat Jan 20, 2018 11:58 pm

sms, I can see why. If you've been brainwashed to think jaCon is the best man since sliced bread, it's hard to walk away from such religious cultist seduction. jaCon has figured his followers out and feeds them bits and pieces to keep him afloat until his dying day. To his base, he's managed to convince them that he's a man cheated in life even though he's one of the most successive but erratic and disorganized politician in Kenya's history. Read from his now failed but "staunch supporters" :roll: namely Orengo, N'yongo and Miguna who are working tirelessly to derailing him on purpose. He's a senile old man who thinks life is stuck in the 80's. His old enemies and "supporters" are having a hey day as they plan to replace him by giving him suicidal advise. Wajinga ndio waliwao!!
sms wrote:
Sat Jan 20, 2018 11:25 pm
Forwardoh wrote:
koblo wrote:
nyef, nyef, nyef.....

“There is no delusional idea held by the mentally ill which cannot be exceeded in its absurdity by the conviction of fanatics, either individually or en masse” …Hoche
WAJINGA NDIO WALIWAO!!

Forwardoh

Unread post by Forwardoh » Sun Jan 21, 2018 6:13 am

What is "Wajinga ndio waliwao"??? :roll: If you don't know swahili stick to kyuk or your shithole English.

JahKisumu wrote:
Sat Jan 20, 2018 11:58 pm
sms, I can see why. If you've been brainwashed to think jaCon is the best man since sliced bread, it's hard to walk away from such religious cultist seduction. jaCon has figured his followers out and feeds them bits and pieces to keep him afloat until his dying day. To his base, he's managed to convince them that he's a man cheated in life even though he's one of the most successive but erratic and disorganized politician in Kenya's history. Read from his now failed but "staunch supporters" :roll: namely Orengo, N'yongo and Miguna who are working tirelessly to derailing him on purpose. He's a senile old man who thinks life is stuck in the 80's. His old enemies and "supporters" are having a hey day as they plan to replace him by giving him suicidal advise. Wajinga ndio waliwao!!
sms wrote:
Forwardoh wrote:

joste

Unread post by joste » Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:42 am

Kama hujui sema hujui!

Look at the Swahili Proverb 2146 here http://swahiliproverbs.afrst.illinois.e ... hness.html and learn something new!
Forwardoh wrote:
Sun Jan 21, 2018 6:13 am
What is "Wajinga ndio waliwao"??? :roll: If you don't know swahili stick to kyuk or your shithole English.

JahKisumu wrote:
sms wrote:

It is not from the benevolence of the butcher, the brewer, or the baker, that we expect our dinner, but from their regard to their own self-interest... - Adam Smith in Wealth of Nations, 1776.

iMansfield

Unread post by iMansfield » Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:54 am

Owino lacks wisdom,

Without Prejudice.
"We face neither East nor West: we face forward." - Kwame Nkrumah

JahKisumu
Level: Nobles

Unread post by JahKisumu » Sun Jan 21, 2018 2:14 pm

:lol: :lol: Nuff sed!! She thought she was being a smart ass only to remove all doubt that she's a moron and a dumbass!!
joste wrote:
Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:42 am
Kama hujui sema hujui!

Look at the Swahili Proverb 2146 here http://swahiliproverbs.afrst.illinois.e ... hness.html and learn something new!
Forwardoh wrote:
Sun Jan 21, 2018 6:13 am

JahKisumu wrote:

“There is no delusional idea held by the mentally ill which cannot be exceeded in its absurdity by the conviction of fanatics, either individually or en masse” …Hoche
WAJINGA NDIO WALIWAO!!

Waheke
Level: Aristocrats

Unread post by Waheke » Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:22 pm

Babu the faggot

0C7EFBFF-D323-4420-BBFE-F469DB891144.gif
0C7EFBFF-D323-4420-BBFE-F469DB891144.gif (930.72 KiB) Viewed 356 times

okoths72

Unread post by okoths72 » Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:36 pm

Babu Owino ni Modorome Kamila he is a cock who leaves no hen untouched.

Anafagia Yote.

koblo
Level: Lord Barons

Unread post by koblo » Mon Jan 22, 2018 5:46 am

I respect both Isaac Ruto and Uhuru Kenyatta for their maturity. Ruto showed immense restraint when big mouth Douale taunted him by invoking his mother's name. Uhuru has shown great control when Babu Owino referred to his mother in derogatory language.

Both Douale and Owino ought to grow up some. Mothers ought to be out of bounds

The picture of Owino above is comical at best

okoths72

Unread post by okoths72 » Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:55 am

Do you know that mungiki police went to Kibera and kill people's mothers, mungiki police under the oder of Uhuru raped women some of whom were other people's mothers.
Why do you think that other peoples mothers are more special than others?

When did u mungiki realize that mothers ought to be out of bounds?

koblo wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2018 5:46 am
I respect both Isaac Ruto and Uhuru Kenyatta for their maturity. Ruto showed immense restraint when big mouth Douale taunted him by invoking his mother's name. Uhuru has shown great control when Babu Owino referred to his mother in derogatory language.

Both Douale and Owino ought to grow up some. Mothers ought to be out of bounds

The picture of Owino above is comical at best

Panzer.

Unread post by Panzer. » Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:08 am

if you see how pathetic babu looked yesterday, you will agree with Koblo
" I was not strong enough to defend so I attacked" General Robert E. Lee. 1876