NaSa doesn't quite inspire confidence in me

Politics
kicharo
Level: Kurutu

NaSa doesn't quite inspire confidence in me

Unread post by kicharo » Mon Jan 22, 2018 5:02 am

I feel that Kenya is not exactly being governed in the best way. But when I look at Nasa, it never gives me confidence as being the best alternative.
You look at the folks heading it: Kalonzo, Mudavadi, Weta -- those are the Kanu orphans. Having them in power would basically have meant going back to the Kanu way of doing things.
Raila may be modern, but he is too cosy with the Indians. Having him in power would basically have meant taking the little economic dominance the Kikuyus have gotten, and giving it (back) to the Indians. But that would injure our interests. Because the Indians, when they make some profit, they invest it abroad: in most in the UK and Canada.
Kikuyus at least invest locally. By investing locally, they create employment. Investing locally also makes life easier: more rental houses, more matatus to move around. more bodabodas e.t.c. You remember how life was, pre-2003. there were so few matatus. people had to scramble. so few rental houses that people had to book in advance. e.t.c.
Because all the money that was being made in Kenya by Moi's indians was being invested in the UK and Canada. You see the same problem when you go to TZ, whose economy is totally in Indian hands. So all the money is invested abroad, which is why TZ never quite progresses, in spite of its immense resources.
So bottom-line: I am not entirely satisfied with the way Kenya is governed. But NaSa doesn't inspire confidence in me either.

Itina
Level: Aristocrats

Re: NaSa doesn't quite inspire confidence in me

Unread post by Itina » Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:47 am

When writing about those people do not put Rt Hon In that mix ok its like comparing tomatoes and oranges..

Raila is not a typical political leader like those people, he is a revolutionary the likes of patrice limumba, Thomas sankara, Nelson Mandela, Fidel Castro etc

okoths72
Level: Council of the gods

Unread post by okoths72 » Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:49 am

Spot on.
Itina wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:47 am
When writing about those people do not put Rt Hon In that mix ok its like comparing tomatoes and oranges..

Raila is not a typical political leader like those people, he is a revolutionary the likes of patrice limumba, Thomas sankara, Nelson Mandela, Fidel Castro etc

walahu
Level: Council of the gods

Unread post by walahu » Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:47 am

Itina wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:47 am

My order has just arrived :lol: :lol: :lol:
Can't wait ☝️
ukileta nyokos
My Kenya voted, NO to COONISM!!Raila is KAPUT!, .