Why it is difficult to sympathize with Miguna

Politics
Doctor Masinde
His Worship The Chief Executive Officer- Council of gods

Re: Why it is difficult to sympathize with Miguna

Unread post by Doctor Masinde » Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:33 pm

True RV wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:21 am
Did Canadian embassy in Nairobi asked for their citizen Miguna Miguna to be released and handed back to his home? Your conclusion, I cant know if the letter below is genuine or fake.
The letter is as fake as your wife faking orgasm to avoid hurting your feelings...., after you think she is done, she wakes up in the middle of the night to go masturbate to Miguna's NRM videos.

Respectfully,
Dr. Fred Shamalla Masinde, MB; ChB, DDS, Philosophiae Doctor.
Brooklyn, NY

doctormasinde@yahoo.com
Rombo to en mana rombo ma kata miye telo to podi en mana rombo!

koblo
Level: Lord Barons

Unread post by koblo » Fri Feb 09, 2018 5:40 am

Doctor Masinde wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2018 6:46 pm
I wanted to respond but I thought that may be it is best to first post Miguna's credentials before responding:Miguna MigunaEducation: University of Nairobi (BA- not completed), University of Toronto (BA), Osgoode Law School, York University (JD), and (LL.M).Profession: Dedicated Liberation Fighter (DLF), author, barrister and solicitor (Canada) and an advocate of the High Court of Kenya.May you please post your credentials so we can compare?Respectfully,
Sir,
I am not sure what all of this has to do with Miguna's expulsion, which is the subject of my post. Having said that, I would think that with the level of education you purport Miguna to have, he ought to be able to conduct public discourse with a certain minimum level of decorum.

As it is, I have no more respect for his abusive and hawkish approach than I have for Moses Kuria.

Miguna would be soundly asleep and scratching his hairy balls in his Runda palace if (like other NASA fallas) he had sworn in Raila and kept his mouth shut. Or at least kept the insults, chest thumping and threats out. He chose to to be a one man army, and lost heavily.

Doctor Masinde
His Worship The Chief Executive Officer- Council of gods

Unread post by Doctor Masinde » Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:53 am

koblo wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2018 5:40 am
Doctor Masinde wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2018 6:46 pm
I wanted to respond but I thought that may be it is best to first post Miguna's credentials before responding:Miguna MigunaEducation: University of Nairobi (BA- not completed), University of Toronto (BA), Osgoode Law School, York University (JD), and (LL.M).Profession: Dedicated Liberation Fighter (DLF), author, barrister and solicitor (Canada) and an advocate of the High Court of Kenya.May you please post your credentials so we can compare?Respectfully,
Sir,
I am not sure what all of this has to do with Miguna's expulsion, which is the subject of my post. Having said that, I would think that with the level of education you purport Miguna to have, he ought to be able to conduct public discourse with a certain minimum level of decorum.

As it is, I have no more respect for his abusive and hawkish approach than I have for Moses Kuria.

Miguna would be soundly asleep and scratching his hairy balls in his Runda palace if (like other NASA fallas) he had sworn in Raila and kept his mouth shut. Or at least kept the insults, chest thumping and threats out. He chose to to be a one man army, and lost heavily.
Koblo,
Miguna Miguna is the son of mikaye (traditionally and legitimately seniormost wife), you cannot compare him to Uhuru Kenyatta the son of an illegitimate wife, mtoto wa mpango wa kando. Mama Ngina Kenyatta was never officially married to Jomo Kenyatta, she was, to quote Miguna, “the bimbo who sold beauty” to Kiambu Mafia. To this end, it is possible that the sperms that fathered Uhuru may have been from any of the Kiambu Mafiamen especially the silent killers like Mbiu Koinange or Njoroge Mungai.

I tell you owadwa, if you are not as learned as Miguna, don’t have a beautiful wife like Miguna, and salivate when you read about Miguna’s mansion in Runda, I tell you sir for free: Leave the General to do what Generals do—FIGHT FOR OUR RIGHTS!

With those few remarks, I would like to sincerely thank Amolo Tinga and the late Jaramogi Oginga Odinga for paving they way for Miguna Miguna.

Respectfully,
Dr. Fred Shamalla Masinde, MB; ChB, DDS, Philosophiae Doctor.
Brooklyn, NY

doctormasinde@yahoo.com
Rombo to en mana rombo ma kata miye telo to podi en mana rombo!

NattyDread
Level: Council of the gods

Unread post by NattyDread » Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:27 pm

koblo wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2018 5:40 am

No chills!

Miguna was in a buoyant, euphoric state following what clearly was the most successful day of his entire life. He had defied Uhuru, Ruto, Matiang'i and Jubilee, single-handedly drafted an oath, and had JaKuon (his old boss, who had kicked him out of office in 2011) eating out of his hand. Orengo and Kajwang, even Wanjigi, could only watch in awe as this burly barrister from Canada took centre-stage. The crowds that usually bray for JaKuon were singing Miguna's praises, affirming his position ass the 5-star general of a revolutionary force.

Then it all got to his head and he decided to hold an impromptu press conference: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gd85SYvsY1k. He was surrounded by low level groupies who were mesmerized by his every word and caused him to utter the most daring insults ever heard on live TV.

The rest is bitter history.
:evil: JaKuon Slayer Extraordinaire :twisted:

obienga

Unread post by obienga » Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:46 pm

NattyDread

Unread post by NattyDread » Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:22 pm

obienga wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:46 pm
Wah!! The Kenyan passport was just an accessory.

Btw. Miguna's 'battery' of lawyers is under instructions to sue for the publication of his personal documents. These are the same lawyers who claim to have results illicitly taken out of |IEBC servers. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

obienga

Unread post by obienga » Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:41 pm

NattyDread wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:22 pm

Btw. Miguna's 'battery' of lawyers is under instructions to sue for the publication of his personal documents. These are the same lawyers who claim to have results illicitly taken out of |IEBC servers. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: his battery of lawyers would be fools to attempt it, his personal documents are not just a matter of public record by virtue of the case that he filed, he seems to have been ignorant about the small print in his passport about whom it belongs to.
Canadian passports are the property of the Government of Canada. https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-re ... ation.html

Logan

Unread post by Logan » Fri Feb 09, 2018 5:15 pm

obienga wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:41 pm
NattyDread wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: his battery of lawyers would be fools to attempt it, his personal documents are not just a matter of public record by virtue of the case that he filed, he seems to have been ignorant about the small print in his passport about whom it belongs to.
Canadian passports are the property of the Government of Canada. https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-re ... ation.html
What's all this rubbish, askari kanga? All you've done here is tell us you have access to govt documents.
You do this on a daily basis, just ignorantly confirming you are a privileged agent of that illegitimate system allowed to terrorize others online.
All these rubbish you posted here added zero to the conversation...And you do the same shit every time you comment... :roll:
You are just as pathetic as those you represent, idiot! :cry:
"Elect" Clowns, you get a circus! The only power we can share with Jubilee is Electricity. ~ Raila Amollo Odinga :D

obienga

Unread post by obienga » Sat Feb 10, 2018 7:56 am

Court documents are public records, how do you think Orengo and his cabal of legal fraudsters earn their pay? Understandably being Nipate's long term uncontested idiot is a lonely quest for you, don't beat yourself over it.
Logan wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2018 5:15 pm
obienga wrote:
NattyDread wrote:

What's all this rubbish, askari kanga? All you've done here is tell us you have access to govt documents.
You do this on a daily basis, just ignorantly confirming you are a privileged agent of that illegitimate system allowed to terrorize others online.
All these rubbish you posted here added zero to the conversation...And you do the same shit every time you comment... :roll:

FARAJA
Level: Imperial Majesty

Unread post by FARAJA » Sat Feb 10, 2018 12:20 pm

Would respond in kind if this is a pissing contest. Keep pissing.
Logan wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2018 5:07 pm
There'd be nothing to add if you weren't shallow, bro.... that's all I wanted to say, retard.
FARAJA wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2018 2:23 pm
Logan,
A troll is a troll is a troll.

HH is not saying anything different than adding on to what I said. :roll:

Either read to understand, or at least put your two cents in your own words.
Logan wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:45 pm

In a nutshell, HH has spilled all that ills and inhibit Kenyans the likes of shallow Faraja.
There are people who want to engage in ad hominem abuse all day long on online forums, spewing bile in a seemingly unending stream.

These are, in fact, the most uneducated amongst us.

True RV

Unread post by True RV » Sat Feb 10, 2018 12:43 pm

Miguna's history is now being looked into by Canadian authorities. They look his violent history at university Nairobi yrs back. At that time they thought Miguna was fighting Moi strong legacy. Now they know that the creature the gave asylum in Canada is a monster.
-TRV -

Kangaroo court still haunting TRV on 2007/8 as per January 23 2018.
I am a TRUE RV

Logan

Unread post by Logan » Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:19 am

You are unfortunately as dense as you think. Maybe only in your GEMA hell-hole are documents containing "personal data" called public.
Your manamba sister and mother working in the file room just print out people's records and you rush here to post irrelevant info which has no relation to the subject being discussed just because you wanna show off you can do it... :cry: In civilized countries you and your Mungiki family who cross over as cops would be hang by the balls.... :roll: I'm sure even your ugly paymaster Itumbi would not appreciate your behavior, and, btw, I'm stretching my opinion of him here... :!:

Spare us the BS and stay in your glue sniffing shanty with your retarded bullcrap, arsehole! :oops:
obienga wrote:
Sat Feb 10, 2018 7:56 am
Court documents are public records, how do you think Orengo and his cabal of legal fraudsters earn their pay?

Understandably being Nipate's long term uncontested idiot is a lonely quest for you, don't beat yourself over it.
Logan wrote:
obienga wrote:

"Elect" Clowns, you get a circus! The only power we can share with Jubilee is Electricity. ~ Raila Amollo Odinga :D

NattyDread

Unread post by NattyDread » Sun Feb 11, 2018 11:32 am

Miguna cannot stop digging:

We all know what NRM do when commanded:

I can see the 200 lawyers peeling away one by one the way the did on D-day in Kimaru's court, and the Canadians also realizing that defending Miguna is defending a terrorist.
Attachments
Screenshot_20180207-191011.png
Screenshot_20180207-191011.png (668.01 KiB) Viewed 102 times
IMG_20180211_180745.jpg
IMG_20180211_180745.jpg (147.66 KiB) Viewed 102 times

NativeSon1

Unread post by NativeSon1 » Sun Feb 11, 2018 2:41 pm

koblo wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2018 6:45 am
I would like Miguna to read this when he wakes up in the Toronto cold, where he is just another black immigrant that Trump loving skin-heads will want to spit on in the metro.

Miguna will sorely miss his Runda home, his high celebrity status and the numerous paid TV appearances. He will miss the awe with which his "mastery" of the Queen's mother tongue was held. He is now just another foreigner with a "thick" accent. Miguna must this morning ask himself why none of the other NASA luminaries were subjected to such harsh treatment, yet they all took part in the "illegal oathing". He will quickly find out that unlike them, he went overboard the day after the swearing, when he called Matiangi all kinds of names and dared him to arrest.

Matiangi might be a jerk and SOB in Miguna's opinion. But while the government of the day was willing to live with the slight humiliation and irritation of a parallel swearing in, the hubris and arrogance displayed by Miguna on national TV was dangerous to national security if left unchecked. Such hubris in times of heightened political tension can be a catalyst for insubordination and national chaos. The "rogue hyena" had to be taught a lesson of humility in order to restore calm in the nation, and to pass the message that there is a competent government in charge.

Miguna must also thank his Canadian citizenship for the little slap on the wrist called "deportation". Knowing the way Kenya operates, it is quite likely that had he been an ordinary fella with no other connections, the flying squad might unfortunately have airlifted him to Canaan, the land of permanent slumber. Did he say somewhere that he saw an officer with very big hands while in custody ? Did his NASA buddies scream he had asthma? Did they realize how convenient the asthma ruse would have been for a cop with big hands to fly him to Canaan?
Very well put Koblo.

He dared the government and it called his bluff.

No one jokes with the government, any government.

My late former Senator G.G. Kariuki once said that ona thirikari ya mwana (kahii) ndithakagwo nayo!

You never mess around with a government, any government including that being headed by a child (small boy).

A twelve year old boy with the sword of state can deport you or have you sleep in remand for a week or more.

Miguna should have talked to Mzee Kariuki. Too bad he is too late.

obienga

Unread post by obienga » Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:30 am

You seem lost, hapa sio mali ya mama yako. When you choose to engage in criminal actions, your documents will become public information once filed in court, your brain is too encumbered by self created Mugiki and GEMA nightmares to comprehend that very simple fact. Your general with all his false bravado in dashing to court for his dead on arrival case, did not even dare contest the fact of the public nature of his documents.

Your low self esteem and low self worth exposes the self loathing that you subject yourself to. References to others imagined mothers and sisters are simply projections of the esteem to which you hold your own to. You attempt to, but miserably fail to camouflage your own inferiority complex by so called references to civilized nations, a projection of your own barbarism. Wake us up when your fake general files a lawsuit in any court on earth over documents made public by his own actions before a public court.

You are indeed sorely butt hurt. Your rants as to relevance, is immaterial, you can rant day and night, loosing sleep over it, nobody really cares except your own little worthless self.
Logan wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:19 am
You are unfortunately as dense as you think. Maybe only in your GEMA hell-hole are documents containing "personal data" called public.
Your manamba sister and mother working in the file room just print out people's records and you rush here to post irrelevant info which has no relation to the subject being discussed just because you wanna show off you can do it... :cry: In civilized countries you and your Mungiki family who cross over as cops would be hang by the balls.... :roll: I'm sure even your ugly paymaster Itumbi would not appreciate your behavior, and, btw, I'm stretching my opinion of him here... :!:

Spare us the BS and stay in your glue sniffing shanty with your retarded bullcrap, arsehole! :oops:
obienga wrote:
Sat Feb 10, 2018 7:56 am
Court documents are public records, how do you think Orengo and his cabal of legal fraudsters earn their pay?

Understandably being Nipate's long term uncontested idiot is a lonely quest for you, don't beat yourself over it.
Logan wrote: