Why netter Gumzo hates this RV

Politics
True RV
Level: Council of the gods

Why netter Gumzo hates this RV

Unread post by True RV » Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:52 am

Netter Gumzo was in high school in 1975 in RV. That is according to his word on website RCBowen. We were good friendis with her till 2007/ erupted. She and friends had to to to Eld for "matters" of investigations under cover of "accounting" of some firm in Eldoret. She updated this RV on every point/town she was at that moment.

Ok, I gave her a link to my policeman in Eld to contact. She did and let me cut story short. She ended up in bed with the guy in police residential place. She got fucked and fucked by so so so many police men. I dont want to call it rape coz she went there with her hot pussy.

Now she hates me coz of her personal decision to get drung and go sleep in a police station.

.......................TRV........................
-TRV -

Kangaroo court still haunting TRV on 2007/8 as per January 23 2018.
I am a TRUE RV

nowayhaha
Level: Lord Barons

Re: Why netter Gumzo hates this RV

Unread post by nowayhaha » Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:21 am

True RV wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:52 am
Netter Gumzo was in high school in 1975 in RV. That is according to his word on website RCBowen. We were good friendis with her till 2007/ erupted. She and friends had to to to Eld for "matters" of investigations under cover of "accounting" of some firm in Eldoret. She updated this RV on every point/town she was at that moment.

Ok, I gave her a link to my policeman in Eld to contact. She did and let me cut story short. She ended up in bed with the guy in police residential place. She got fucked and fucked by so so so many police men. I dont want to call it rape coz she went there with her hot pussy.

Now she hates me coz of her personal decision to get drung and go sleep in a police station.

Is this another story like the so called "jeff koinange" you knew ?

True RV

Unread post by True RV » Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:55 am

noway hh,
What this RV posted about Jeff is 100% correct. He was my roommate. I know inside out.

I have no bad feelings about him. He is just as Kenyan as me, but sometimes stories have to come out
-TRV -

I am a TRUE RV

Waheke
Level: Aristocrats

Unread post by Waheke » Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:58 am

Unless the policeman was your boyfriend, your story doesn’t make any sense. But what I would like to know is how you found out that she was “fucked and fucked?” Unless you were watching through the window, there is no way of you knowing whether she was hammered mercilessly or held romantically for an entire weekend.

Last question: are you a peter-puffer or jealous whore?
True RV wrote:

Last edited by Waheke on Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

True RV

Unread post by True RV » Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:58 am

True RV wrote:
Netter Gumzo was in high school in 1975 in RV. That is according to her word on website RCBowen. We were good friendis with her till 2007/ erupted. She and friends had to to to Eld for "matters" of investigations under cover of "accounting" of some firm in Eldoret. She updated this RV on every point/town she was at that moment.

-TRV -

I am a TRUE RV

nowayhaha

Unread post by nowayhaha » Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:01 am

True RV wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:55 am
noway hh,
What this RV posted about Jeff is 100% correct. He was my roommate. I know inside out.

I have no bad feelings about him. He is just as Kenyan as me, but sometimes stories have to come out
I cant and dont refute that you had a Koinange as a room mate . Clarify who is the father of the Koinange who was your room mate

NattyDread

Unread post by NattyDread » Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:01 am

nowayhaha wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:21 am
Is this another story like the so called "jeff koinange" you knew ?
TRV's tendency to engage in loose gossip has destroyed his credibility over the years. The Gumzo gang-bang is credible and the story has been consistent (and never countered by Gumzo) since RCB, but the other fables dilute it.
:evil: JaKuon Slayer Extraordinaire :twisted:

NattyDread

Unread post by NattyDread » Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:03 am

True RV wrote:
noway hh,

TRV,

This is not true, and you know it. Teach yourself to admit whenever you err. Jeff Koinange studied in New York/New Jersey area, not in Texas, and you are a whole generation older than him.

True RV

Unread post by True RV » Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:43 am

R0ng and very rong. Jeff was my roomate in Texas. I knew that when his granma passed away. The guy is fake. Let him tell about the white lady and the 8?? year old kid

[

quote=NattyDread post_id=590295 time=1518444212 user_id=200]
True RV wrote:
noway hh,

TRV,

This is not true, and you know it. Teach yourself to admit whenever you err. Jeff Koinange studied in New York/New Jersey area, not in Texas, and you are a whole generation older than him.
[/quote]
-TRV -

I am a TRUE RV

nowayhaha

Unread post by nowayhaha » Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:16 am

True RV wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:43 am
R0ng and very rong. Jeff was my roomate in Texas. I knew that when his granma passed away. The guy is fake. Let him tell about the white lady and the 8?? year old kid

[

quote=NattyDread post_id=590295 time=1518444212 user_id=200]
True RV wrote:
noway hh,

TRV,

[/quote]

TRV,
I have not asked you about your roommate Koinages grandma , Ive asked you about his father , reason being since back then youve always insisted that the Koinange who was your roomate was Former Minister Mbiyu Koinanges last born . Jeff Koinange is a son to Fredrick Koinange
They are all descendants of the Senior Chief Koinange wa Mbiyu who had more than six wives and 34 known children Minister Mbiyu Koinange had more than four wives and more than 10 children and Jeff Koinange is not one of them . I hope you get the drift .

NattyDread

Unread post by NattyDread » Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:32 am

True RV wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:43 am
Why not prove the basics before introducing new 'details'? For example, do you have photos of your ROOM MATE, whether in the rooom or on college grounds?

You have been told here before but your head id 75% bone and 22% grey matter. Here is Jeff telling his story:

Which schools did you attend?

I first went to Hospital Hill School (1972-1974). In 1975, I changed schools and went to St. Mary’s where I did my A-Levels (1984). I was then recruited as a flight attendant for Pan AM World Airways (1986). It was while I was here, flying the ‘friendly skies’ for a year and a half, that I discovered my communication ‘talent’. When I did announcements on the plane, passengers applauded every time saying they loved my voice as well as how I did the announcements. After I quit, I joined Kingsborough Community College in Brooklyn, New York where I studied Broadcast Technology and Management. I graduated top of my class (with honours) and got a scholarship to study at the prestigious New York University. I graduated with a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Broadcast Journalism (Class of ’91).

http://www.bingwa.org/index.php/celebri ... -back-then

You were born in 1963, and Jeff was born in 1966. A college junior in 1986, you were already in Europe during the years when he was flying with Pan Am (1986-88) and joining college in New York in 1989. By that time you had migrated to Scandinavia. No way you were room-mates. Someone asked you to provide any proof that your room mate was that Jeff Koinange. Still waiting.

Waheke
Level: Aristocrats

Unread post by Waheke » Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:11 am

That story about the white lady; what’s her name? Or her initials?

NattyDread

Unread post by NattyDread » Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:19 pm

Waheke wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:11 am
That story about the white lady; what’s her name? Or her initials?
Marianne Briner, but that scandal was debated, discussed, analyzed and discarded long ago. Here is her website, which has a layout that can help you deduce something about her character:

http://mariannebriner-distantlover.blogspot.nl/

mgeni
Level: Imperial Majesty

Unread post by mgeni » Mon Feb 12, 2018 2:41 pm

True RV wrote:
noway hh,

You doxx others now but reveal a lot bout yourself.
But u were doxxed some time ago @rcbowen.

Ole

Unread post by Ole » Mon Feb 12, 2018 3:05 pm

TRV talks about himself a lot and pretemds like he knows a lot about anonymous people apparently to prove that he has a lot of inside info and has traveled a lot. Mara he refers to gumzo as a she and sometimes a he. it doesn't occur to him that few.people or any cares whether somebody is a man or woman. The icc gossip ran out of steam and now he has resorted ro.unearthing individuals that he knows nothing about.