Raila is grossly overrated by his followers

Politics
User avatar
koblo
Level: Lord Barons
Posts: 1402
Joined: Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:59 pm

Raila is grossly overrated by his followers

Unread post by koblo » Mon Feb 12, 2018 1:00 pm

Anyone that has tried since 1982 to become Prezzo, and not succeeded is either playing the game wrong or being played vibaya

In either case, the fellow is not as enigmatic as his followers would want us to believe. He must get bad strategic advice, but is not quite capable of sorting the wheat from the chaff. Anyone that has Miguna as the chief strategist ought also to have his head examined.

If 2017 was his kionjoo, 2022 will be the grad waterloo. Watch this space!!!

Itina
Level: Aristocrats
Posts: 379
Joined: Sat Aug 26, 2017 4:31 am

Re: Raila is grossly overrated by his followers

Unread post by Itina » Mon Feb 12, 2018 1:04 pm

But you must agree that a person who beats an organized system of crooks from 2002,2005,2010,2013 and 2017 is an enigma.

Waswahili husema mugala muue lakini haki yake mpe.

oscar
Level: Aristocrats
Posts: 236
Joined: Thu Oct 29, 2015 12:31 pm

Re: Raila is grossly overrated by his followers

Unread post by oscar » Mon Feb 12, 2018 1:29 pm

U reason like a real ass
utongoria wa maigirira

FARAJA
Level: Imperial Majesty
Posts: 2459
Joined: Mon Nov 04, 2013 11:06 am

Re: Raila is grossly overrated by his followers

Unread post by FARAJA » Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:27 pm

Raila is going to go down perhaps more frustrated than his father. Jaramogi was the real enigma because he was a symbol of resistance and yet majority of those who came of age after mid seventies had never even heard of him, nor did they know where he lived.

Raila on the other hand has a history stretching longer than his father. And it’s a history of failure and hijacking movements and dominating the Luo in a time when dictatorship has long ended. Even Angaine, Mulu Mutisya, Ngala, Kenyatta, Moi, or Ntimama didn’t have a spell over their people the way Raila has dominated the Luos. That Itina is singing Raila as a god with all his failures in the twenty first century is emblematic of Raila’s stranglehold among the Luos.

Raila was supposed to do better than his dad who wished he could run Kenya for just a day. Well, I guess you could say Raila was attempting to do so Jan 30 but it only lasted for 6 minutes. He has clearly stated, after intimidation, that he’s not looking to kick Uhuru out of State House. Fairly admitting that he’ll never run Kenya as president for not even a day.

This is after getting better shots at the presidency than his father tenfold. Raila was a shoo in after Kibaki. But he chose to beat his chest and challenge Kibaki’s executive powers by claiming he was an equal principal.

Mtaka yote hukosa yote

Raila is no enigma. He’s a power hungry buffoon who lacks strategy and humility to lead a nation.

He’ll go down as a political failure.

He would have gone down as THE father of pluralism but that accolade will always be blighted by his boneheaded charade of swearing himself in as president, in total contradiction to a new constitutional dispensation whose credit he selfishly and ironically claim his own.

Itina wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 1:04 pm
But you must agree that a person who beats an organized system of crooks from 2002,2005,2010,2013 and 2017 is an enigma.

Waswahili husema mugala muue lakini haki yake mpe.
There are people who want to engage in ad hominem abuse all day long on online forums, spewing bile in a seemingly unending stream.

These are, in fact, the most uneducated amongst us.

Itina
Level: Aristocrats
Posts: 379
Joined: Sat Aug 26, 2017 4:31 am

Re: Raila is grossly overrated by his followers

Unread post by Itina » Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:25 pm

Uhuru is a shoe in crook who has never won any election. He was beaten even in his own Gatundu backyard.
Moi gave him everything to win in 2002 he lost miserably. In 2007 he resorted to killing people after Raila won. 2013 and 2017 is well known even the supreme court nullified his theft. Repeat elections only kikuyus voted in the whole country what a shame.

AntiHubris
Level: Council of the gods
Posts: 3242
Joined: Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:46 am

Re: Raila is grossly overrated by his followers

Unread post by AntiHubris » Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:03 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Will there be "American presidential elections" in Kogelo or not?
Itina wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:25 pm
Uhuru is a shoe in crook who has never won any election. He was beaten even in his own Gatundu backyard.
Moi gave him everything to win in 2002 he lost miserably. In 2007 he resorted to killing people after Raila won. 2013 and 2017 is well known even the supreme court nullified his theft. Repeat elections only kikuyus voted in the whole country what a shame.

nowayhaha
Level: Lord Barons
Posts: 1395
Joined: Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:05 am

Re: Raila is grossly overrated by his followers

Unread post by nowayhaha » Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:56 am

Itina wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:25 pm
Uhuru is a shoe in crook who has never won any election. He was beaten even in his own Gatundu backyard.
Moi gave him everything to win in 2002 he lost miserably. In 2007 he resorted to killing people after Raila won. 2013 and 2017 is well known even the supreme court nullified his theft. Repeat elections only kikuyus voted in the whole country what a shame.
If this is your depiction of Kenyan politics , then there is no reason to wonder why NASA will always lose

okoths72
Level: Council of the gods
Posts: 8054
Joined: Mon Nov 15, 2010 1:36 pm

Re: Raila is grossly overrated by his followers

Unread post by okoths72 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:51 am

When did nasa loose? NASA has participated in elections only one and the supreme court nullified it coz of massive theft that shocked the world.
Uhuru is a crook

nowayhaha wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:56 am
Itina wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:25 pm
Uhuru is a shoe in crook who has never won any election. He was beaten even in his own Gatundu backyard.
Moi gave him everything to win in 2002 he lost miserably. In 2007 he resorted to killing people after Raila won. 2013 and 2017 is well known even the supreme court nullified his theft. Repeat elections only kikuyus voted in the whole country what a shame.
If this is your depiction of Kenyan politics , then there is no reason to wonder why NASA will always lose

nowayhaha
Level: Lord Barons
Posts: 1395
Joined: Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:05 am

Re: Raila is grossly overrated by his followers

Unread post by nowayhaha » Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:40 am

okoths72 wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:51 am
When did nasa loose? NASA has participated in elections only one and the supreme court nullified it coz of massive theft that shocked the world.
Uhuru is a crook

nowayhaha wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:56 am
Itina wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:25 pm
Uhuru is a shoe in crook who has never won any election. He was beaten even in his own Gatundu backyard.
Moi gave him everything to win in 2002 he lost miserably. In 2007 he resorted to killing people after Raila won. 2013 and 2017 is well known even the supreme court nullified his theft. Repeat elections only kikuyus voted in the whole country what a shame.
If this is your depiction of Kenyan politics , then there is no reason to wonder why NASA will always lose
Itina,
Continue dreaming .........................nothing can help you even medicine .................and Raila will continue losing till valley of the shadow of death.....

Itina
Level: Aristocrats
Posts: 379
Joined: Sat Aug 26, 2017 4:31 am

Re: Raila is grossly overrated by his followers

Unread post by Itina » Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:56 am

Illegitimate president a thief who has destroyed the economy of kenya.
A tribalist who has isolated his people from the rest, kambas have just torched your lorries and have said no to exploitation.

User avatar
NattyDread
Level: Council of the gods
Posts: 18378
Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:16 pm

Re: Raila is grossly overrated by his followers

Unread post by NattyDread » Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:09 am

FARAJA wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:27 pm
He would have gone down as THE father of pluralism but that accolade will always be blighted by his boneheaded charade of swearing himself in as president, in total contradiction to a new constitutional dispensation whose credit he selfishly and ironically claim his own.
:!: :!: :!:
:evil: JaKuon Slayer Extraordinaire :twisted:

AntiHubris
Level: Council of the gods
Posts: 3242
Joined: Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:46 am

Re: Raila is grossly overrated by his followers

Unread post by AntiHubris » Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:21 am

Raila followers overate themselves.
During the REAL contest- elections, they fall short as the majority of Kenyans come out and speak with their votes.
This is followed by another 5 years of whinning, silly referendum attempts, excitement that their leaders were in western capitals "being recognized", fake oaths, fake assemblies, confusion, threats then trouncing at the next election. Repeat.

obienga
Level: Council of the gods
Posts: 5335
Joined: Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:28 pm

Re: Raila is grossly overrated by his followers

Unread post by obienga » Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:37 am


FARAJA
Level: Imperial Majesty
Posts: 2459
Joined: Mon Nov 04, 2013 11:06 am

Re: Raila is grossly overrated by his followers

Unread post by FARAJA » Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:41 am

...and now, Kalonzo has dismissed his scheduled swearing in date-Feb 28. Mdvd is announcing his presidency in 2022. Before Easter, expect Jakuon to be eating kuon alone with Ida. Orengo will be back on the benches doing his duty as Senator for Siaya, Aladwa will be working part time at his kiosk in Buruburu and scheming how he can move into Miguna’s Runda house in case Jubilee does not obey court orders to pay for Miguna’s 700 dollar economy ticket back to Jamu.

2018 is the year Raila’s political career ended.
There are people who want to engage in ad hominem abuse all day long on online forums, spewing bile in a seemingly unending stream.

These are, in fact, the most uneducated amongst us.

AntiHubris
Level: Council of the gods
Posts: 3242
Joined: Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:46 am

Re: Raila is grossly overrated by his followers

Unread post by AntiHubris » Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:02 am

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Kiapo imeganda?
FARAJA wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:41 am
...and now, Kalonzo has dismissed his scheduled swearing in date-Feb 28. Mdvd is announcing his presidency in 2022. Before Easter, expect Jakuon to be eating kuon alone with Ida. Orengo will be back on the benches doing his duty as Senator for Siaya, Aladwa will be working part time at his kiosk in Buruburu and scheming how he can move into Miguna’s Runda house in case Jubilee does not obey court orders to pay for Miguna’s 700 dollar economy ticket back to Jamu.

2018 is the year Raila’s political career ended.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], Google Adsense [Bot], Panzer. and 10 guests