Kalonzo to be sworn in on Feb 28th. Kenyans can't stand more exploitation by mt kenya mafia .

Politics

Panzer.
Level: Council of the gods

Re: Kalonzo to be sworn in on Feb 28th. Kenyans can't stand more exploitation by mt kenya mafia .

Unread post by Panzer. » Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:40 pm

https://www.standardmedia.co.ke/article ... rty-leader

You are easily cheated. Water Mellon will never take any oath
" I was not strong enough to defend so I attacked" General Robert E. Lee. 1876

anonymousz
Level: Lord Barons

Re: Kalonzo to be sworn in on Feb 28th. Kenyans can't stand more exploitation by mt kenya mafia .

Unread post by anonymousz » Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:16 am

Kalonzo is closing the stable door after the horse has bolted- after hiding under the bed on Jan 30th. his trust /reputation within NYASA is totally damaged. He is damaged goods

NattyDread

Unread post by NattyDread » Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:17 am

Did the General leave the rubber stamp, clipboard and FOOLscap? Who has the power of attorney?

Vitimbi mahakamani SE02E02.
:evil: JaKuon Slayer Extraordinaire :twisted:

obienga

Unread post by obienga » Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:33 am

NattyDread wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:17 am
Did the General leave the rubber stamp, clipboard and FOOLscap? Who has the power of attorney?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

FARAJA
Level: Imperial Majesty

Unread post by FARAJA » Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:47 am

I think he left the rubber stamp cos @ the airport in Toronto, he only pulled out a size 12 shoe and said that was all the travel luggage he had- poor General. They didn’t even allow him to finish his fish at the airport holding cell. Oh, wait, he didn’t show the bottom of the paper bag.
NattyDread wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:17 am

There are people who want to engage in ad hominem abuse all day long on online forums, spewing bile in a seemingly unending stream.

These are, in fact, the most uneducated amongst us.

joste

Unread post by joste » Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:46 am

Kalonzo now says NASA swearing-in is illegal

https://citizentv.co.ke/news/kalonzo-no ... al-190822/
In Summary

Kalonzo dismissed reports that he is set to be sworn-in as the 'People's Deputy President' on February 28, 2018, saying the NASA leaders are still consulting on the controversial matter.
Kalonzo says Raila expected to be arrested after the controversial oath revealing that they knew whatever they were doing was illegal.
NASA leaders agreed to have the opposition chief go ahead with the mock swearing in alone so that in case he was arrested, the other NASA co-principals could lead a legal onslaught in his defence.
Wiper Party leader Kalonzo Musyoka now says the ‘oath’ taken by NASA leader Raila Odinga and which he is also expected to take is illegal.

Kalonzo, on Tuesday, February 13 dismissed reports that he is set to be sworn in as the “People’s Deputy President” on February 28, 2018, saying the National Super Alliance leaders are still consulting on the controversial matter.

“I’ve seen the headline in the Star (newspaper) that I will be sworn on 28th… That’s news to me, this time we are very careful about the dates we give so that we are clear on which way we are going. In good and due time, we will bring to the notice of our people on the date,” said Kalonzo.

In apparent doublespeak, Kalonzo, who recently asserted he is ready to be sworn in said holding a mock oathing ceremony is not a light matter and it requires proper legal consultation.

Speaking in Kamba, he further stated that from the onset, the NASA leaders knew that the swearing-in ceremony was a violation of the law and had anticipated the arrest of Mr. Odinga, a situation yet to happen.

He added that prior to Odinga’s oathing ceremony, the NASA leaders agreed to have the opposition chief ‘sworn in’ alone so that in case he is arrested, the other NASA co-principals can lead a legal onslaught in his defence.

Also Read:

Machakos Governor Mutua defends his ‘barabara chap chap’ strategy
I will not be cowed, Raila tells Gov’t
NASA’s mission impossible
“Before the Machakos County Assembly forum, we met with Raila at Panafric Hotel and he told us ‘once I take the oath I know they’ll arrest me and you guys should come and get me out.’ But the government could not arrest Raila because they know it could cause a political crisis,” he said.

“He knew that it (swearing-in) is against the constitution, that is the truth of the matter… We agreed that if we are oathed, which is against the Constitution, we will accept the consequences.”

Mr. Kalonzo acknowledged that he risks arrest by taking the oath but at the same expressed confidence that he is not afraid to be sworn in.

“Don’t be misled by being told that Kalonzo is a coward. I am strong enough to make a decision that will benefit all our supporters,” he said.

The NASA co-principal was speaking at Stonni Athi Resort in Machakos after closing a Wiper women leaders league conference.
It is not from the benevolence of the butcher, the brewer, or the baker, that we expect our dinner, but from their regard to their own self-interest... - Adam Smith in Wealth of Nations, 1776.

JahKisumu
Level: Nobles

Unread post by JahKisumu » Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:02 am

Kalonzo does a POW ZOOM ZING... Nxt!!
“There is no delusional idea held by the mentally ill which cannot be exceeded in its absurdity by the conviction of fanatics, either individually or en masse” …Hoche
WAJINGA NDIO WALIWAO!!

nowayhaha
Level: Lord Barons

Unread post by nowayhaha » Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:23 am

Let Kalonzo take the Oath , also Mudavadi Wetangula and Joho , they will be shooting themselves on the foot. Actually Raila shoud name a Cabinet and let all politicians who were crying out loud for Raila to take the oath and the ones banishing the 3 principals for not taking the oath be made Cabinet secretaries and also take the Oaths

RV Heavy hitter!

Unread post by RV Heavy hitter! » Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:54 pm

Kalonzo is now confined to kambaland for the most part because other counties are hot. They (MIB type goon), are looking for him all over the place! I bet he only drinks and eats with his wife and kids only! Even Muthama can get it done at this point.
With Love, Marriage is the most amazing event in one's life, the foundation of happiness, joy and success. , RVhh!
Natukae kwa Undugu, Amani na UHURU Muigai.'' - The National Anthem of Kenya