Raila’s next door neighbor, Prof. Githu Muigai, abandons Uhuru Mtoto Wa Kando

Politics
User avatar
Doctor Masinde
His Worship The Chief Executive Officer- Council of gods
Posts: 10397
Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:14 am
Location: Brooklyn NY

Raila’s next door neighbor, Prof. Githu Muigai, abandons Uhuru Mtoto Wa Kando

Unread post by Doctor Masinde » Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:11 pm

All,
In a twist of fate, as surely as the night follows the day and the day follows the night, my great friend Prof. Githu Muigai has resigned as Kenya’s Attorney General to save the little dignity left of him. Associating with killers, thieves and drug addicts ain’t that easy.

The despotic assholes are going down faster that I imagined.

Having said that, I would highly recommend PLO Lumumba as the next dude to stink the shithole.

Cheers nyere.

Respectfully,
Dr. Fred Shamalla Masinde, MB; ChB, DDS, Philosophiae Doctor.
Brooklyn, NY

doctormasinde@yahoo.com
Rombo to en mana rombo ma kata miye telo to podi en mana rombo!

User avatar
Waheke
Level: Aristocrats
Posts: 209
Joined: Thu Nov 19, 2015 12:34 pm

Re: Raila’s next door neighbor, Prof. Githu Muigai, abandons Uhuru Mtoto Wa Kando

Unread post by Waheke » Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:58 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ati my “great friend” :D njaruo ma ya ngai!!!! :lol:

User avatar
Doctor Masinde
His Worship The Chief Executive Officer- Council of gods
Posts: 10397
Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:14 am
Location: Brooklyn NY

Re: Raila’s next door neighbor, Prof. Githu Muigai, abandons Uhuru Mtoto Wa Kando

Unread post by Doctor Masinde » Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:15 pm

Waheke wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:58 pm
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ati my “great friend” :D njaruo ma ya ngai!!!! :lol:
So what? Do you people have to be so tribalistic you cannot nominate a non Kikuyu to become our next AG. Bure sana.

Respectfully,
Dr. Fred Shamalla Masinde, MB; ChB, DDS, Philosophiae Doctor.
Brooklyn, NY

doctormasinde@yahoo.com
Rombo to en mana rombo ma kata miye telo to podi en mana rombo!

User avatar
Waheke
Level: Aristocrats
Posts: 209
Joined: Thu Nov 19, 2015 12:34 pm

Re: Raila’s next door neighbor, Prof. Githu Muigai, abandons Uhuru Mtoto Wa Kando

Unread post by Waheke » Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:10 pm

Tell me about your great friend.. :D Did you chase girls together, get drunk on school nights...? Don’t tel me he did to you what you did to okoth ! :shock:
Doctor Masinde wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:15 pm
Waheke wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:58 pm
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ati my “great friend” :D njaruo ma ya ngai!!!! :lol:
So what? Do you people have to be so tribalistic you cannot nominate a non Kikuyu to become our next AG. Bure sana.

Respectfully,

User avatar
Doctor Masinde
His Worship The Chief Executive Officer- Council of gods
Posts: 10397
Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:14 am
Location: Brooklyn NY

Re: Raila’s next door neighbor, Prof. Githu Muigai, abandons Uhuru Mtoto Wa Kando

Unread post by Doctor Masinde » Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:40 pm

Waheke wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:10 pm
Tell me about your great friend.. :D Did you chase girls together, get drunk on school nights...? Don’t tel me he did to you what you did to okoth ! :shock:
Doctor Masinde wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:15 pm
Waheke wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:58 pm
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ati my “great friend” :D njaruo ma ya ngai!!!! :lol:
So what? Do you people have to be so tribalistic you cannot nominate a non Kikuyu to become our next AG. Bure sana.

Respectfully,
He was attending Columbia University in New York City when I was well respected and adored intellectual per excellence at the same institution (even though my field was medicine while he was at the law school).

Respectfully,
Dr. Fred Shamalla Masinde, MB; ChB, DDS, Philosophiae Doctor.
Brooklyn, NY

doctormasinde@yahoo.com
Rombo to en mana rombo ma kata miye telo to podi en mana rombo!

User avatar
Waheke
Level: Aristocrats
Posts: 209
Joined: Thu Nov 19, 2015 12:34 pm

Re: Raila’s next door neighbor, Prof. Githu Muigai, abandons Uhuru Mtoto Wa Kando

Unread post by Waheke » Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:12 pm

Doctor Masinde wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:40 pm
He was attending Columbia University in New York City when I was well respected and adored intellectual per excellence at the same institution (even though my field was medicine while he was at the law school).

Respectfully,
Not this boring Wikipedia stuff... what kind of beer does he drink, does he dabble in single malts or courvoisier.. you know, white girls or down and dirty, football or baseball, geek/jock, you know, “great friend” stuff :P Don’t be economical on the details..

User avatar
pj wa njambi
Level: Imperial Majesty
Posts: 2727
Joined: Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:26 pm

Re: Raila’s next door neighbor, Prof. Githu Muigai, abandons Uhuru Mtoto Wa Kando

Unread post by pj wa njambi » Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:12 pm

Do not call Gith My Friend wewe si that klas...wewe utapigwa makofi. Githu is an honorable Kenyan. Take your medication. I am fetching Masharubu...perhaps he can send the rabid bitch to sleep for ever...tied of these vet visits to contain the barking masinde umbwa 8-)
Doctor Masinde wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:11 pm
All,
In a twist of fate, as surely as the night follows the day and the day follows the night, my great friend Prof. Githu Muigai has resigned as Kenya’s Attorney General to save the little dignity left of him. Associating with killers, thieves and drug addicts ain’t that easy.

The despotic assholes are going down faster that I imagined.

Having said that, I would highly recommend PLO Lumumba as the next dude to stink the shithole.

Cheers nyere.

Respectfully,
God makes everything come out right; he puts victims back on their feet. Psalm 103: 6 (The Message Translation)

User avatar
walahu
Level: Council of the gods
Posts: 4975
Joined: Mon Nov 07, 2011 1:19 pm
Location: Happe Varre!!!

Re: Raila’s next door neighbor, Prof. Githu Muigai, abandons Uhuru Mtoto Wa Kando

Unread post by walahu » Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:44 am

Daktari njaruo, weka story hapa usiseme unaonewa. Bradekumanyoko
Nini ulifanya Okoth71/2? :shock:
ukileta nyokos
My Kenya voted, NO to COONISM!!Raila is KAPUT!, .

User avatar
NattyDread
Level: Council of the gods
Posts: 18363
Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:16 pm

Re: Raila’s next door neighbor, Prof. Githu Muigai, abandons Uhuru Mtoto Wa Kando

Unread post by NattyDread » Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:21 am

Doctor Masinde wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:15 pm

He was attending Columbia University in New York City when I was well respected and adored intellectual per excellence at the same institution (even though my field was medicine while he was at the law school).

Respectfully,
Brilliant lawyer from Columbia does not know that it is 'par excellence'? Afadhali Miguna.
:evil: JaKuon Slayer Extraordinaire :twisted:

YellowOne
Level: Imperial Majesty
Posts: 2412
Joined: Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:16 am

Re: Raila’s next door neighbor, Prof. Githu Muigai, abandons Uhuru Mtoto Wa Kando

Unread post by YellowOne » Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:03 pm

Masinde is it true that you went to study all about rotten tooth?
Doctor Masinde wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:40 pm
....................
..............................
..............................
(even though my field was medicine while he was at the law school).

Respectfully,
`/ [- |_ |_ () \/\/ () |\| [-

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], Google Adsense [Bot] and 8 guests