Is South Sudan Governable in the first place..

Regional & GeoPolitical Issues
ole Nkarei
Level: Lord Barons
Posts: 1458
Joined: Fri Sep 03, 2010 3:05 am
Location: Kenyana.

Re: Is South Sudan Governable in the first place..

Unread post by ole Nkarei » Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:52 pm

My brother Nairobipundit. Surely you are not intended to attribute this article to South Sudan? There is no substance to these outlandish assertions you've made in your post, which are really just reproductions of old orthodox western mirths not borne of physical manifestations on the ground. Like the Rwanda and Darfur Genocide Figures often quoted in Media where you are. This is our backyard, man, a province of kenya like the other 8! Awash with illegal guns? Not so dude. Tribalistic - not anymore than in kenya or tanzania, brother. A cause of insecurity in kenya? Pliz - the whole region is seething with the throes of demographic changes concurrently good and bad! From where am seating, and with the hindsight of personal engagement in this theatre, my view is diametrically different from that you express in your latest south sudan post. If this site is to attract and hold relevance and sustance, like it's parent blog the nairobichronicle, some seriousness of research is in necessary order, my brother.
''Energy and Rapidity in Combat'' Lt.Gen George S. Patton - GOC-3rd USArmy WWII-1944

ole Nkarei
Level: Lord Barons
Posts: 1458
Joined: Fri Sep 03, 2010 3:05 am
Location: Kenyana.

Re: Is South Sudan Governable in the first place..

Unread post by ole Nkarei » Fri Sep 10, 2010 2:21 am

I am not rubbishing any views, man, nor am I intolerant to alternative expressions. I am just questioning the veracity of a specific post you made,and cautioning that it does no justice to your readership to display poor preparation prior to posting. Several of your readership are knowledgeable persons directly involved in these situation you generate discussions on, with varying but quite intimate understanding and insight into them. On such Military & intelligence-related matters, I am unapologetic if I seek to correct what from my knowledge is not borne of fact nor even extrapolated from credible suppositions. That is what I do for a living, my brother. No hard feelings, just friendly advise as I too seek to be informed by this blog.
''Energy and Rapidity in Combat'' Lt.Gen George S. Patton - GOC-3rd USArmy WWII-1944

hasibu
Level: Untouchables
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:36 pm

Re: Is South Sudan Governable in the first place..

Unread post by hasibu » Fri Sep 10, 2010 2:17 pm

South sudan has and will continue to have politically instigated security problems.Khartoum will not let the goose with the golden eggs go off easily.There are already quite a number of so called renegade generals down there who are being funded by the north to forment mayhem.However,the problems og s.sudan are not new in this region and will be overcome quite easily with regional cooperation.Kenya could help in forming and firming up the countries internal security agencies as they will be critical to future stability of the new nation.
The great strategic economic gains for kenya that will be brought about by a secession by the south cannot be gainsaid.Kenya must therefore not shy away from helping them.

Tornado
Level: Imperial Majesty
Posts: 2575
Joined: Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:03 am

Re: Is South Sudan Governable in the first place..

Unread post by Tornado » Sat Sep 11, 2010 12:29 am

iam tending to think and conclude that this ole nkerai blogger thinks his views are paramount and that he has to have the final say on matters bloging on this and other subjects.
OLE nkerai should know that he has no monoply on INFORMATION therefore intimidating other blogers views is nothing but counterproductive.

ole Nkarei
Level: Lord Barons
Posts: 1458
Joined: Fri Sep 03, 2010 3:05 am
Location: Kenyana.

Re: Is South Sudan Governable in the first place..

Unread post by ole Nkarei » Sat Sep 11, 2010 1:49 am

Cannot agree with Hasibu more, whose post quite well expostulate the geopolitical considerations on the table. Of course we must be alive to the dangers lurking around this process, and certainly a whole lost of Agencies are making contingencies informed by just such considerations. Indeed these reactionary forces stirring the pot in this mix are not unexpected of such a situation as the Sudan, and when broken down to their basic, they are merely extension and proxies of the old economic interests that are responsible for this decade-old conflict between the Sudanese in the North-South Divide. It is possible to see the other many regional conflicts around the Sudan (Chad Vs. Chad, Chad Vs. Lybia, LRA Vs UG, Somalia Vs Somalia, etc) network into this Sudan Conflict no matter that each has a facet unique to itself. Internationalizing what is essentially a Resource Conflict in the Sudan that threatens to engulf neighboring states is what has woken up the world to international dangers posed by the shenanigans of these Western Economic Interest, resulting in a critical mass of International opinion developing that demands this nonsense to be put to rest once and for - for the good of the international community, no less. So that regardless of the counter-forces ranged against the resolution of this Sudan Conflict by means other than military and war, there is every hope the process will stay the course.
''Energy and Rapidity in Combat'' Lt.Gen George S. Patton - GOC-3rd USArmy WWII-1944

Vitruvian
Level: Rising star
Posts: 34
Joined: Sat Sep 04, 2010 2:05 pm

Re: Is South Sudan Governable in the first place..

Unread post by Vitruvian » Sat Sep 11, 2010 4:44 am

...
Last edited by Vitruvian on Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

ole Nkarei
Level: Lord Barons
Posts: 1458
Joined: Fri Sep 03, 2010 3:05 am
Location: Kenyana.

Re: Is South Sudan Governable in the first place..

Unread post by ole Nkarei » Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:39 am

Let him be, Vitruvian. It will take a while before quality emerges in this site, just like in the other. And this will come from yours and the others incisive, decisively topical , credibly extrapolated, well-researched, intelligent posts, quite unlike the drivel one gets to read sometimes. The Spiderman sees a choreographed, collated CI sting, and am not sure I disbelieve him yet! Proof of the pudding, eh? BTW, why ain't you posting, mate?
''Energy and Rapidity in Combat'' Lt.Gen George S. Patton - GOC-3rd USArmy WWII-1944

Jasiri
Level: Untouchables
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:17 am

Re: Is South Sudan Governable in the first place..

Unread post by Jasiri » Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:49 am

How long before we conquer this blog and make it ours? :?: Munipate Chronicle. When this site matures signal me.

Tornado
Level: Imperial Majesty
Posts: 2575
Joined: Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:03 am

Re: Is South Sudan Governable in the first place..

Unread post by Tornado » Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:59 am

Jasiri wrote:How long before we conquer this blog and make it ours? :?: Munipate Chronicle. When this site matures signal me.
wacha kuhepa bwana.... hata hiyo sijui nairobi cronicle ina upuzi wake pia.....YOU fight... dawa ya moto ni moto..KWANI WHAT makes this blogg not fit your standards lakini...watu huongea bwana...na kuelewana..mimi nili toroka mashada lakini hapa hamuni wezi...

User avatar
Olekoima
Level: Council of the gods
Posts: 3137
Joined: Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:49 am
Location: Namanga Border Point

Re: Is South Sudan Governable in the first place..

Unread post by Olekoima » Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:59 am

Tornado wrote:
Jasiri wrote:How long before we conquer this blog and make it ours? :?: Munipate Chronicle. When this site matures signal me.
wacha kuhepa bwana.... hata hiyo sijui nairobi cronicle ina upuzi wake pia.....YOU fight... dawa ya moto ni moto..KWANI WHAT makes this blogg not fit your standards lakini...watu huongea bwana...na kuelewana..mimi nili toroka mashada lakini hapa hamuni wezi...
Hatukuwezi? You think so? :lol:

ole Nkarei
Level: Lord Barons
Posts: 1458
Joined: Fri Sep 03, 2010 3:05 am
Location: Kenyana.

Re: Is South Sudan Governable in the first place..

Unread post by ole Nkarei » Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:37 pm

@ olekoima - White flag by Tornado, see his last post. I agree with him that we probably all got off on the wrong foot. Lets reboot, guys, and move on. What say you?
''Energy and Rapidity in Combat'' Lt.Gen George S. Patton - GOC-3rd USArmy WWII-1944

User avatar
Olekoima
Level: Council of the gods
Posts: 3137
Joined: Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:49 am
Location: Namanga Border Point

Re: Is South Sudan Governable in the first place..

Unread post by Olekoima » Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:05 am

Sure, an independent S.Sudan will experience all the teething problems of a newly born state, but these are expected to clear out gradually as new systems are put in place. The international community and regional states such as Kenya must help out. After all it will be to our interest to have a stable and vibrant S.Sudan. This is indeed our baby, we must nurture it.

User avatar
SPIDERman
Level: Kurutu
Posts: 15
Joined: Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:27 am
Location: North London,UNITED KINGDOM

Re: Is South Sudan Governable in the first place..

Unread post by SPIDERman » Sun Sep 19, 2010 3:21 am

Olekoima wrote:Sure, an independent S.Sudan will experience all the teething problems of a newly born state, but these are expected to clear out gradually as new systems are put in place. The international community and regional states such as Kenya must help out. After all it will be to our interest to have a stable and vibrant S.Sudan. This is indeed our baby, we must nurture it.
AN independent south Sudan needs Kenya much like a newly born child entirely depends on the mothers milk to grow in the first few months but in this case Sudan will need Kenya for along long long, long time.
so such humor like stories like the one depicted here from the sunday monitor are providing a tip of the iceburg snippet of the elephant in the room on how Kenyan are operating in South Sudan .it SEEMS PAX Kenyanas started even before we knew.

http://www.monitor.co.ug/News/Insight/- ... index.html

User avatar
Olekoima
Level: Council of the gods
Posts: 3137
Joined: Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:49 am
Location: Namanga Border Point

Re: Is South Sudan Governable in the first place..

Unread post by Olekoima » Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:33 am

SPIDERman wrote:
Olekoima wrote:Sure, an independent S.Sudan will experience all the teething problems of a newly born state, but these are expected to clear out gradually as new systems are put in place. The international community and regional states such as Kenya must help out. After all it will be to our interest to have a stable and vibrant S.Sudan. This is indeed our baby, we must nurture it.
AN independent south Sudan needs Kenya much like a newly born child entirely depends on the mothers milk to grow in the first few months but in this case Sudan will need Kenya for along long long, long time.
so such humor like stories like the one depicted here from the sunday monitor are providing a tip of the iceburg snippet of the elephant in the room on how Kenyan are operating in South Sudan .it SEEMS PAX Kenyanas started even before we knew.

http://www.monitor.co.ug/News/Insight/- ... index.html

Interesting how we are both thinking the same. I meant to post the same link right here. Thanks SPIDERman.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest