Be forewarned-kiuk women Money minded

Engage in Gossips, answers questions, gives tips,does recipes-Its a ladies world!
paul
Level: Aristocrats

Be forewarned-kiuk women Money minded

Unread post by paul » Thu Nov 10, 2011 1:17 am

brothers and sisters, when u love whatever that means or marry an illusion
have these tips in place- women young think of happily ever after - stupid minds
men - always start playing con while they are poor at it, and want challenges and game elsewhere
kids come and u don't choose ati urs, clever or stupid, hundsome/beautiful - beyond ur control u just tag along

but kikuyu women will always fight u later in life of property and they have perfected on that, they will always want u dead as soon as u are done with your job and they have learnt that u are going no where....they are only good when u are struggling and making it

if u want long term try kamba or elsewhere they will never mind and there till u go forming fossil fuel
other women have followed suit and men are not turned into objects of finance, sex, pride, driven to death - mister man u are i danger and the problem is you never learn and listen, u follow ego and pride - kiuk men work their ass off, kill for money and die living hidden cash eaten by lawyers, bankers and business associates

Shiela4uXC12
Level: Rising star

Re: Be forewarned-kiuk women Money minded

Unread post by Shiela4uXC12 » Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:46 am

nicely written.
why dont you become a writer

cussion
Level: Untouchables

Unread post by cussion » Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:29 am

iam amuzungo,i was so in love with a kikuku girl in england but after a few weeks all she wanted money and like a fool i use giver her money it was not sexually it was real love .she finally married another guy,now she got divorced from her husband of 5 eyar and now i am thinking for going back to her and hope she has learnt .she has her 2 house and land drover but i bet she will stil want money,.,then when i was in kenya i was so in love with another one and by did she have a temper,i really think she will murder me with her temper and stil i lover her but avoid her now and her mind games..i have an inbuilt radar against them,.i then had a luo ,.and now its a kamba girl but she is kind of slow but cute .all a mess really my love life,.

karatui1980
Level: Kurutu

Unread post by karatui1980 » Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:45 am

you are a prostitute practising high level of prostitution and you surely die by the waters of the river between!!!.
The river has swept away and or killed many,the mighty n low,strong n weak,poor n rich,young n old,kings n slaves,wise n foolish !!

emmettarnold

Unread post by emmettarnold » Sat Mar 16, 2013 5:27 am

a brave voice ! Thanks for sharing your opinion and ebing expressive about it.

boscoboss

Unread post by boscoboss » Tue May 05, 2015 11:41 am

She must have been NASTY! POLE MUSA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kenya1
Level: Aristocrats

Unread post by kenya1 » Sun Jun 21, 2015 8:22 pm

what about their violence