Narcissistic Girl Stories lol!

Engage in Gossips, answers questions, gives tips,does recipes-Its a ladies world!
Lyudmila
Level: Council of the gods

Re: Narcissistic Girl Stories lol!

Unread post by Lyudmila » Tue Dec 13, 2011 1:51 pm

Boyboy wrote:
Lyudmila wrote:
Boyboy heel no, no way hehehe. If I have a daughter she will get married after 30! By 30 you have a pretty good idea of what you are about and are more likely to make a better pick (although also the picking is pretty slim).

Hebu wacha I continue...
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I came to the 18-year conclusion after i realized that a number chics are "ladies" when they are like 18/19. Btwn 18-28, something really happens that changes a good number from angels to witches. After a series of unfortunate events that include Stupid decisions, heartbreaks, premarital sex, early pregnancies, abortions, drunkenness and all kinds of filth, all "men" become "pigs," and everything goes downhill from here. i know of 18-year olds that are more mature than 30 year olds. the most important thing is that a society must train its children to be good husbands/wife, good mothers/fathers. unfortunately, our education in primo is filled with so much irrelevant stuff.

Anyway, you made my night :D :D :D
You might have a point lakini. I have a hard time on seeing anything good in any man at my age :D , im a skeptic kabisa. But then again at 18, the kind of guy I would have picked, not husband material either.....damned if you do damned if you don't. Hebu have a goodnite Im done posting for today, the more I approach that village I get a mental block hehehe, that was an experience of a lifetime. Ill tell you about that area another time since you are not the one to be bringing goats to my village :) . Have a lovely night and be easy on the 18 YOs. They just babies.
"There is no wisdom, no insight, no PLAN that can succeed against the LORD" - Proverbs 21:30

Boyboy
Level: Lord Barons

Unread post by Boyboy » Tue Dec 13, 2011 2:02 pm

Lyudmila wrote: Have a lovely night and be easy on the 18 YOs. They just babies.
Thanks for the advice, i was thinking of getting in touch with one who's just done her KCSE ;) , but i think i may need to go to one who did hers in 09 :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Just kidding

Have a good night - when nite comes; na hiyo story ya 5 years, kuna kitu inaitwa PM ;) I won't let you get away with it :D :D .

Wacha niale.

Lyudmila

Unread post by Lyudmila » Tue Dec 13, 2011 2:05 pm

Boyboy wrote:
Lyudmila wrote: Have a lovely night and be easy on the 18 YOs. They just babies.
Thanks for the advice, i was thinking of getting in touch with one who's just done her KCSE ;) , but i think i may need to go to one who did hers in 09 :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Just kidding

Have a good night - when nite comes; na hiyo story ya 5 years, kuna kitu inaitwa PM ;) I won't let you get away with it :D :D .

Wacha niale.
You obviously have ZERO clue of what makes me jealous :lol: . Lala salama....
"There is no wisdom, no insight, no PLAN that can succeed against the LORD" - Proverbs 21:30

veritas

Unread post by veritas » Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:14 pm

I ran outside the building with him chasing after me and I hid. I was terrified! :lol:

I remember peeping at him behind the girls toilet.. clearly he couldn't get me in there.. I was a clever cookie. I had no feelings for the dude, how can he assume just because I'm the hottest thing I can have any chic? Help me understand that Ludy.

Lyudmila

Unread post by Lyudmila » Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:47 pm

...these half half stories...

So anyways, after a while that mat had space in it so we all got in and continued the journey from there :D , it must have been a few hours because it was about sunset (which is half n half in equatorial spheres) when we arrived in 'town'. Town here refers to ONE SHOP literally, there is ONE SHOP in that town and that is where all the action takes place. We never had time to do much *shopping in there but I remember at the other end we were met by our host, an emissary from where my cuzzo is married, nice looking *vihigaish .76 lol, he first asked us if we want to rest first, I am thinking.....eh, rest? Why? He said because we had travelled all day we might need to rest first :D :D :D . I should have taken that as an ominous warning..because what we were about to go through next......

To be continued...

Lyudmila

Unread post by Lyudmila » Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:59 pm

So....after following the jamaa's advise and *resting...

OH first I need to tell you what happened when we got to town :lol: :lol: :lol:

Somehow the *WHOLE TOWN had been expecting us. Immediately we stepped out of the mat we were greeted by *mumefikas and endless stares including psss psss chit-chatting (talking about how we were dressed).....okay gotta run Ill finish this ....im leaving out too many details.

Shiela4uXC12
Level: Rising star

Unread post by Shiela4uXC12 » Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:52 am

nice stories
you should write novels

kezziah
Level: Lord Barons

Unread post by kezziah » Sat Jul 20, 2013 2:30 pm

Lyud,

Interesting story.was so eager to see what happened next just to hit a dead end :(
why not finish it?
Faith is not knowing what the future holds, but knowing who holds the future..
Jesus Christ, be my All.