as usual..pattni adds flavour to kenyan life with his comics

share your daily Kenyan happenings.eg..nightlife,jobo,jam,ma3,shopping..photos and all the buzz!
amani
Level: Kurutu

as usual..pattni adds flavour to kenyan life with his comics

Unread post by amani » Fri Oct 08, 2010 12:40 pm

Ole Ole
Level: Council of the gods

Re: as usual..pattni adds flavour to kenyan life with his co

Unread post by Ole Ole » Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:45 am

well i do not want to judge anyone but this is taking a joke too far
blasphemy pure

lekutoi
Level: Rising star

Pattni my brother and my friend

Unread post by lekutoi » Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:05 am

I'm a christian and I've learned it is wise not to go around judging things that I have not seen with my own eyes or heard with my own ears. And even if I were to it is better not to judge at all. There is a place and a time for judgment and it takes great wisdom to do this.
My point is that since Pattni got saved and started a church I have believed him to date. To me anyone who confesses Jesus is right in my books and I leave it to Jesus to judge whether this person is true or not.
I cannot tell you what is in his heart or in his head but this I know as a christian my work is to love unconditionally as I am loved by God unconditionally and to call Pattni my brother and my friend.

Ole Ole
Level: Council of the gods

Re: as usual..pattni adds flavour to kenyan life with his comics

Unread post by Ole Ole » Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:43 am

These two clowns can confess until kingdom comes untill they pay for the crimes they have committed they aint fooling anyone. There motives is clear; exploitation of gullible kenyans for political reason

anaretu
Level: Untouchables

Unread post by anaretu » Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:59 am

Is it comical to preach the gospel? Paul murdered people and at the end of the day he was still accepted. Pattni has not gotten to that point and even if he did he would also be accepted. God judges no one. It seems it is us men who like judging cause if we look at ourselves we wouldn't like what we would see. Again, it is written, that the angel Michael didn't dare bring accusations against Satan but told him, "May God rebuke you". If an archangel - translated chief angel does not dare bring accusations against the guilty, who are we mere men?

arap kiptan

Unread post by arap kiptan » Thu Apr 21, 2011 1:20 am

the bible says that in that in the last days people will be proud boastful arrogant....they will hold a form of religion but deny its true power...
jesus tells us to be wary of them.... you will know them by their fruits.

bensmwangi

Unread post by bensmwangi » Tue May 10, 2011 2:36 am

People need to grow up. The goldenberg scandal was almost, if not more, than twenty years ago and guys, possibly not even born at that time, are still ranting on and on about Pattni. It's either people have nothing better to do or they just plainly can't come to the realization that their hard earned money remitted as taxes and stolen is gone and will never be recovered. This is assuming that they were actually paying taxes and that it was actually stolen. I personally have no evidence concerning this and I'm sure everyone else here also has none. The problem is that guys believe everything they hear in the media and what I can only speculate is that no one actually knows what went on. All we know is that someone claims that money was stolen and it could all be just misdirecting us to point fingers at Pattni when the actual culprits if any, are still at large. Paul murdered guys and ended up writing the larger part of the whole testament. Do you think our modern day Paul is excluded from becoming a christian or even pastoring a church because he is a hindu or because people who have never given us concrete evidence claim he was a thief. A thief was the first one ever assured of entering heaven and Pattni might just as well be the first Kenyan who will step into heaven. Find something better to do and leave Pattni alone.

agnesmicheka

Unread post by agnesmicheka » Fri May 20, 2011 11:12 am

bensmwangi wrote:People need to grow up. The goldenberg scandal was almost, if not more, than twenty years ago and guys, possibly not even born at that time, are still ranting on and on about Pattni. It's either people have nothing better to do or they just plainly can't come to the realization that their hard earned money remitted as taxes and stolen is gone and will never be recovered. This is assuming that they were actually paying taxes and that it was actually stolen. I personally have no evidence concerning this and I'm sure everyone else here also has none. The problem is that guys believe everything they hear in the media and what I can only speculate is that no one actually knows what went on. All we know is that someone claims that money was stolen and it could all be just misdirecting us to point fingers at Pattni when the actual culprits if any, are still at large. Paul murdered guys and ended up writing the larger part of the whole testament. Do you think our modern day Paul is excluded from becoming a christian or even pastoring a church because he is a hindu or because people who have never given us concrete evidence claim he was a thief. A thief was the first one ever assured of entering heaven and Pattni might just as well be the first Kenyan who will step into heaven. Find something better to do and leave Pattni alone.
You hit the nail on the head. people should grow up and move on. Pattni has the right to become a pastor and not only that but no one owns him to tell him what to or what not to do. You Pattni haters, stop victimizing him and leave him alone.

Shiela4uXC12

Unread post by Shiela4uXC12 » Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:12 am

nice video

ahtisham454
Level: Kurutu

Unread post by ahtisham454 » Thu Feb 23, 2012 3:58 am

Please keep posting so next time I visit you will have something more good for us :)