Kenya Talks • View topic - Was Uhuru Kenyatta Gay?

Was Uhuru Kenyatta Gay?

Discussion of general formal issues!

Postby spy » Fri Dec 09, 2011 11:57 am

I remember reading an article in 1999 saying that Uhuru Kenyatta was homo in his campus days! He used to smoke lots of weed then bendover to some1. I think he has recruited Nguyai to that vice..
spy
Level: Aristocrats

Reputation point: 10
kurutu

Postby Lyudmila » Fri Dec 09, 2011 12:50 pm

What do you guys normally do with such information? Even with the internet gathoo.... :D idle pwaa pwa pwa.
"There is no wisdom, no insight, no PLAN that can succeed against the LORD" - Proverbs 21:30
Lyudmila
Level: Council of the gods

Mood: HappyHappy
Reputation point: 240
kurutukurutukurutu

Postby Ngina » Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:37 pm

spy wrote:I remember reading an article in 1999 saying that Uhuru Kenyatta was homo in his campus days! He used to smoke lots of weed then bendover to some1. I think he has recruited Nguyai to that vice..

They genome studies, say that the most common HIV strain found in Kenya is common among gays. That tells you we have a whole lot of down low brothers masquerading as married men back home..

Ngina
Level: Lord Barons

Reputation point: 103
kurutukurutu

Postby spy » Sat Dec 10, 2011 3:15 am

Lyudmila wrote:What do you guys normally do with such information? Even with the internet gathoo.... :D idle pwaa pwa pwa.

where their is smoke their is fire!
spy

kurutu

Postby mburugokubwa » Sat Dec 10, 2011 3:46 am

i have personally spoken to someone who was once an employee of Brookside dairies who claimed that top manager in that company who is a personal and close friend of uhuru is a a practicing homo.
he is said to use his office and powers to reward those young men who bendover to his whims...mostly junior drivers,clerks and other office workers.
One of these drivers whom i employed after he left that company narrated to me in tears what he went thru after this boss took a fancy to him and elaborately tried to woo him.at first he asked for the guy to be his personal driver...sothe young man was moved from driving milk delivery trucks at odd hours to the now smart job of driving the bosses limo during normal working hours.this was great until things went bad.
One evening after working late,on a friday..he told the driver he will be having drinks with friends..therefore he did not mind his company...
then late afterwards while they were heading home..the boss started gropping the shocked drivers bodily personal effects as he drove..
the driver reacted angrily and an altercation ensued.
the guy stopped the car along the road and walked off.
the following monday he went to the office and reported his ordeal to the personnel manager who it seemed was powerless to act telling the driver that the offending boss is close to the bosses and there is nothing he can do.
SO to avoid further personal embarrassment the driver was quietly asked to resign and paid off.
the guy told me many young men have been subject to this mans moves and silently suffer..
i dont know if the man still works there at brookside...but the reason i am writing this is to add that where there is smoke there is fire...and birds of a feather flock together...
mburugokubwa
Level: Lord Barons

Reputation point: 15
kurutu

Postby True RV » Sat Dec 10, 2011 6:48 am

kwera were spy,
let me put your record straight. TRV online dictionary. You are wrong on the date. The story came out during 2002 campaign elections when Kenyatta and the TOAD were running for presidency. It was Raila Amollo Odinga who said something like, 'we will tell what happened in Boston'. Boston was Kenyatta's school. What happened was not explained by Kavirondo g0D till this day.

Immediately g0D said that, Kenyan forums were full of speculations on what exactly g0D meant. Two scenarios stood up: smoking weed and Homo.

spy wrote:I remember reading an article in 1999 saying that Uhuru Kenyatta was homo in his campus days! He used to smoke lots of weed then bendover to some1. I think he has recruited Nguyai to that vice..
-TRV-
True RV

Reputation point: 358
kurutukurutukurutukurutu

Postby okoths72 » Sat Dec 10, 2011 9:01 am

what happened in Boston has been happening for a very long time read the story above its a Brookside dairies exposé what a shame
okoths72

Reputation point: 225
kurutukurutukurutu

Postby True RV » Sat Dec 10, 2011 9:05 am

okoth,
dont loose the line. Here we have raila on campaign trail telling entire KENYA that he will expose what happened in Boston. You and me are still waiting for an answer from Raila. That is all.

okoths72 wrote:what happened in Boston has been happening for a very long time read the story above its a Brookside dairies exposé what a shame
-TRV-
True RV

kurutukurutukurutukurutu

Postby spy » Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:46 am

I saw that long before 2002 and it was from a US paper... UK is so Gay.. we cannot have a gay president.. I spotted him in coast one day wearing pink pants.. I will asK those who know him to give me full details. One of his former classmate is my friend.. I will buy him alcohol and he will speak like a radio.
spy

kurutu

Postby okoths72 » Sat Dec 10, 2011 1:05 pm

spy wrote:I saw that long before 2002 and it was from a US paper... UK is so Gay.. we cannot have a gay president.. I spotted him in coast one day wearing pink pants.. I will asK those who know him to give me full details. One of his former classmate is my friend.. I will buy him alcohol and he will speak like a radio.
okoths72

kurutukurutukurutu

Postby okoths72 » Sat Dec 10, 2011 1:09 pm

Haaha pink pants this is the second time I hear this story plus the brookside story above iko kitu
okoths72

kurutukurutukurutu

Postby RV Heavy hitter! » Sat Dec 10, 2011 7:21 pm

okoths72 wrote:Haaha pink pants this is the second time I hear this story plus the brookside story above iko kitu

That is the stale lie that has been circulating the web for years. Uhuru is filthy rich and happily maried end of story! There is a lot to disagree with politically, but to smear someone's name with sleaze malarkey is dumbfounded.
With Love, Marriage is the most amazing event in one's life, the foundation of happiness, joy and success. , RVhh!
Natukae kwa Undugu, Amani na UHURU Muigai.'' - The National Anthem of Kenya
RV Heavy hitter!

Mood: HappyHappy
Reputation point: 305
kurutukurutukurutukurutu

Postby mwalimu » Mon Dec 12, 2011 2:04 am

The BROOKside story implicates a manager not UK. so i so no connection.
but remmeber what RAO said back in the day 2002. and then a luo MP picked up the thread and threatened to expose
mwalimu

kurutu

Postby True RV » Mon Dec 12, 2011 2:21 am

The bottom line is that g0D MUST tell Kenya exactly what happened. Does he have anything to tell or is it kitendawili wa barabara?

mwalimu wrote:The BROOKside story implicates a manager not UK. so i so no connection.
but remmeber what RAO said back in the day 2002. and then a luo MP picked up the thread and threatened to expose
-TRV-
True RV

kurutukurutukurutukurutu

Postby mwalimu » Mon Dec 12, 2011 2:24 am

Spy and NGINA have told you above again.

Dont you belive them
mwalimu

kurutu

Next

Return to General(Formal Discussions)